Thread: Five (5) PI Union Memberships!

Arrow

The International Private Investigators Union appears to have been the only private investigators association in the nation to become an Accredited Business and Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.

Feel free to call the office at 406-534-0251, which is available during the week. You may also leave a voice mail message for our team to call you back.

1. INTERNET GUEST FORUM MEMBERSHIP: FREE TO ALL!

To Register online for a personal account, click here:
    https://www.ipiu.org/forums/register.php?action=signup

You must have a working e-mail box to receive your password. Includes access to approximately 16 discussion forums. (Some private forums are not available to Licensed PI's without applying for an upgraded membership).

2. ECONOMY MEMBERSHIP : (Annual - Individual)

Dues average $8.25/month and are billed at $99 for the first year for all private investigators, trainees, interns, attorneys, insurance and legal investigators, process servers, bounty hunters, bail bondsmen, and others who wish to obtain the following IPIU Benefits:

1. INCLUDES PI Union License Application for photo credentials.

2. INCLUDES Private Investigator Training Manual Online Access, Certifications, E-Books, PI Software, and other titles
    3. INCLUDES client referrals and assignment openings *
    4. INCLUDES Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    5. INCLUDES Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation (MS) firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory *
    6. INCLUDES Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities in selected areas *
    7. INCLUDES annual subscriptions SEVEN (7) NEW INCLUDES Investigative Subscriptions! (Revised).
    8. INCLUDES Access to other private forums and agency & employment referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic *
    9. Private Investigators Office as low as $7.49/month (receptionist, secretary, office & voice mail)
    10. DISCOUNTED Business Cards with official IPIU Seal
    11. DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license

Become a member using a credit card at our secured website:

Click here for New Membership Order Form.

Click here to RENEW you membership Plan.

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 406-534-0251.

3. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: (Annual - Individual)
    (Voted Best Value by 24,150 Members!)

Dues average about $12.50/month and are billed at $149 only for the first year (renewals as low as $99, which averages $8.25/mo) for all private investigators (or trainee interns), attorneys, insurance and legal investigators, process servers, bounty hunters, bail bondsmen, and all other individuals who wish to obtain all IPIU Benefits including:

1. INCLUDES PI Union License Application for photo credentials.

2. INCLUDES Private Investigator Business Cards with exclusive IPIU seal.
    3. INCLUDES Personalized PI Web Page & PI email for your career
    4. INCLUDES Educational Cash Grants for selected Advance Tuitions.
    5. INCLUDES 3rd-Party Certification of earned hours for PI licensing applications *
    6. INCLUDES PI Toll Free Phone Number Set-up for your clients (a $50 savings)
    7. INCLUDES Private Investigator Training Manual
    8. INCLUDES Advanced Training Chapters
    9. INCLUDES Private Investigator E-Books
    10. INCLUDES Private Investigator Software, and other titles
    11. INCLUDES Client referrals *
    12. INCLUDES PI assignment & employment openings *
    13. INCLUDES Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    14. INCLUDES Passcode Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation (MS) firms who are hiring, including online applications for your assigned territory *
    15. INCLUDES Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities in selected areas. *
    16. INCLUDES PI agency employment introductions & referrals *
    17. INCLUDES annual subscriptions to SEVEN (7) NEW Investigative & Security related Subscriptions! (Revised).
    18. INCLUDES Access to other private forums and agency & employment referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic *

Become a member using a credit card at our secured website:

NEW MEMBER, GO HERE:
    Click here for Membership Order Form.

OR,RENEW YOURSELF, GO HERE:
    Click here to RENEW you membership Plan.

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 406-534-0251.

4. LIFETIME PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP:

Lifetime Professional Plan $699.99 - Call 406-534-0251

• Never worry again about renewals each year
    • Become an Elite Private Investigator Union Member of IPIU
    • Lifetime PI Photo Credentials/Union License
    • Lifetime Education
    • Lifetime Job referrals
    • Lifetime benefits
    • The Lifetime Professional Plan includes an Agency Website, agency domain (such as this example: www.covert-group.org), and agency email for the first year. Thereafter, discounted renewal applies.
    • To order, call 406-534-0251

5. INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
    Click here to view: [B]http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/index.php?cPath=67%20

Then look at the three (3) memberships titled "International"

Note 1: Additional free memberships are available to appointed moderators, teachers, and other individuals who contribute to the Mission Statement of the Private Investigators Forum. To inquire, Click here: CONTACT IPIU .

DISCLAIMERS:
    * Certain benefits require a current Private Investigators Union Photo Credentials or a regulated state PI License
    * All membership and access accounts are subject to the current Terms of Purchase Agreement, Terms of Use Agreement, the Code of Ethics, and all other attachments located here:
    www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?2914
    Last edited by Carmen Acai; 03-04-2007 at 09:22 PM.

I've spent quite a bit of time searching various threads & am still a bit confused on the relationship between having a IPIU union plan membership and the Level 1 through Level 4 access system.
    ANSWER:

Licensed Private Investigators:

1. Licensed Private Investigators can choose an annual union plan or membership for as low as $39 per year.

2. After they post their agreement to their Oath & Code of Ethics on the forum and they provide us an image of their regulated state PI photo License ID, they get immediate Level 4 access to all union benefits and job areas.

Unlicensed Private Investigators need to:

1. Request their union PI Union License for a one-time setup amount of $89, which includes screening, photos, and other documents that are provided, and post their agreement to their Terms of Use Agreement and Oath & Code of Ethics.

2. Choose a union plan (or membership) for as low as $99 per year, which includes a free PI Training Manual and online test.

3. After they pass the online test, they gain Level 4 access to all upgraded benefits and jobs *.

4. The PI Union License is renewed at NO COST each year when the member pays their annual membership of $99/year on the due date.

5. Total time for both PI Union License PLUS union membership plan and test can be 3-4 weeks depending on whether or not the new member uses postal mail or online or credit card purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Jones
    I have another question regarding membership? I ordered the Professional Membership, my question is does that include your photo id card? I see in places that you can register online for another price. I am confused, short trip but I would love some help. I already have a finger print clearance card from the state but do not have my mug shot on the front of it.
    Thanks
    Shirley
    To follow up on another answer with more clarity:

1) If a licensed PI applies for membership, he does not need the PI Union License photo ID (although it is available to licensed PI's as an add-on request).

2) If a union member is not a regulated state licensed PI, then they can either obtain their state license or they can apply for IPIU's PI Union License by going to the following link:

REQUEST your Private Investigator PI Union License and annual membership link

Summary:

IPIU was founded in 1989 for licensed private investigators. All they had to do was choose a union membership plan, and nothing else.

Later, IPIU changed its by-laws to allow unlicensed members if they would apply for the union's PI Union License (Private Investigator Photo-Credentials), which includes a Criminal Records Registration (CRR) and photos.

Therefore, for licensed PI's there is only one item to request (a union membership plan for as low as $39 to $99 per year). For unlicensed PI's there is one extra item, which is the one-time set-up amount of $89.

Nevertheless, after the first year ALL union members who renew just have the single union membership plan to choose. The PI Union License (photo credentials) are included at no further cost on renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael J Ramos
    Just want to ask I already paid $99.25 for my back ground check and photo ID. Do I still need to pay another $99.00 to be a member? Or is this included in the $99.25? I am a little fuzzy on that part of the deal. Thank you for your help in this.
    ANSWER:

Rafael, if an applicant has a regulated State PI License, then all they do is choose a union membership plan from the the PI Store, which is good for a whole year.

If an applicant does not have a regulated State PI License, then they can request the PI Union License (the IPIU Photo Credentials) to be issued in their name and is honored by all union agencies and companies, as well as others who require a 3rd party photo ID. Once an applicant requests the PI Union License, it is good for life as long as they maintain their membership renewals.

If you have not chosen your union plan, you can do so now by clicking on the secured link. It will save you a month in remaining processing.

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Quote Originally Posted by Rosana Rosado
    When I signed up to be a PI I thought it was only 1 price to pay which was the 1st payment of $89.

Now that I have my credentials we have to pay again? Can someone help me why? What was the purpose for the $89? I thought it included everything w/ membership as well. Is this really worth your money being spent?
    [REVISED & UPDATED 04-07-2014]

Thank you Rosana for your questions.

Option 1:
    State licensed private investigators who join the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) typically only pay their annual membership dues plan (which can presently be either $39.99 to $69.99 for each year, depending on the benefits they choose). All that is required is proof of a regulated state issued PI License that monitors their professional conduct while performing assignments.

Option 2:
    For newcomers who do not have a state issued PI license, they can choose a membership only plan at $99.99 or at $149.99 for the first year, with both plans renewing the following year at $99.99 . Once the newcomer chooses their membership plan, then they can add the $89.25 setup amount, either the same day or within 30 days, to acquire their PI Union License (the IPIU Private Investigator Photo Credentials). The PI Union License is reissued at no cost each year when the member pays their annual membership renewal invoice on the date due. If the PI Union License is all that you have paid, then IPIU would bill you for the union membership plan of your choosing.

Now that you have your PI Union License, they are good for a lifetime, as long as you retain your union affiliation in good standing through the $99 annual renewal payment each year.

When IPIU was founded in 1989, we structured the newcomer renewal package of annual membership and PI Union License to cost no more than $99 per year.

Is it worth it?

Click here to read what others have written:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48

To choose your union plan, call 406-534-0251 - or go to the following secured web site:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/i...90da5434207a70
    Forum Administrator Staff
    London, England
    www.ipiu.org

START WITH TRUST

BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 31st Year Serving 48,366 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251 (USA)

interested canidate

I am showing a friend of mine how the union works. After reading the forums, she is now calling in to become a member. This was great information that she read.

For other new members who just joined and picked a union plan, go here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34302

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    UPDATED FEB 24, 2014

IPIU's integrity and references since 1989:

• As of the date of this post, we have served over 80,000+ fraternal union members worldwide, many of which are active and retired federal, state, and local law enforcement officers who also perform private investigations.

• Since IPIU was founded as a non-profit union association in 1989 and later formally incorporated, there has never been a single record of any complaint against IPIU or its officers or its board of directors by any federal, state or local government authority or attorney general.

The only item in over 25 years of serving tens of thousands of private investigators were three (3) courtesy refunds. Of the remaining faithful 80,000+ members, they have posted their IPIU actual experiences on our public website using their real first and last names, and real locations at the following public link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisp...aysprune=&f=48.

• There are additional options for undercover operatives, law enforcement, or government employees who can choose to request a user name change after we verify their true credentials.

• Don Merritt, our 1995-2005 union president, was also a speech writer for President George W. Bush. IPIU is certainly not without its fair share of critics, but some have been seen as politically motivated because of what Mr. Merritt has done for President Bush, even though his work for the White House had no conflict-of-interest with the affairs of the International Private Investigators Union (which is not a political union).

• If after reading the above links and factual items you find any internet links to legitimate law enforcement or government sites that raise concerns, please email them to contact.team@ipiu.org so they can see what the issue is, or to determine if it is just a "fictional opinion".

• And last, if you have an approved User Name and passcode, then you already agreed to the following Oath, Code of Ethics, Mission Statement, and Terms of Use Agreement:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2914

Our Privacy Statement is located here:
      http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?1228

OTHER REFERENCES & RESOURCES:

ESTABLISHED IN 1989.
    The International Private Investigators Union is:

IPIU: A member in-good-standing of:
    The United States Chamber of Commerce
    http://www.uschamber.com

IPIU: A member in-good-standing of:
    The Fair Business Association of America
    www.fbaa.us

IPIU Testimonials by union members of IPIU:

Daily Job Assignments for Private Investigators:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

New Free Benefits:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Home Page:
    www.ipiu.org

IPIU Elected Officers & Government Licensing:
    www.ipiu.org/contact.php

PI Bookstore & Online Products:
    www.privateinvestigators.cc

Thank you for your support and generous cooperation,

Donna

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST

DHS Certified

Re: Seven (7) PI Union Memberships!

Quote Originally Posted by Nina Conway
    Hi James Bone,you were join IPIU in Oct. 2006, and you have posed 132 , that's very impressive. You said the management membership is worth much more than the economy membership. What are the benefits about?
    Nina,

For the extra $49 to get the Management Plan, click on the following link to read the benefits:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=700

Or, the Economy Plan is here:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...roducts_id=699
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Brage
    I signed up for the economy membership can I upgrade to the management plan?
    Terry,

Click here to upgrade:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...oducts_id=1562

The above link is only good for new members who wish to upgrade within 30 days of purchasing their Economy Preferred Membership. After 30 days, the new upgrade only cost will be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Russell Hurd
    I can't register for a plan online. Do I need to call a number instead? Everytime I try to put it in my cart, the page kicks me out and goes back to the login page. Please advise.
    You can always call 406-534-0251 during the business week. You can also leave a v

Or, go to:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=67

1. Choose your Plan

2. Add to CART, and then go to your Shopping Cart.

3. Once Shopping Cart comes up, choose NEW CUSTOMER (unless you are a returning customer).

Thank you for your interest in joining our fraternal union!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Watson
    I wanted to say that i would have to strongly agree about everything said above,about how great it is to be with IPIU. I have been with IPIU for only a few months, ive done three assignments going on four. I recieved my PI Union License and am wondering which plan to start with. I'm in Finance and Real Estate going on 7yrs. Always wanted to do some type of law enforcement. I heard great things about IPIU an they have all been true. On that note i really want to get my career going as a PI an making some money. What plan would be best for me? Thanks everyone for being so kind an helpful.
    The short answer is to invest the extra $49 for a Professional Plan, because the renewal next year is the same as the Economy Plan! That way you save $50 on all the renewals, but you get the benefits of the Professional Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Scheck View Post
    So if I understand this right, after we pay the $99 per year membership, we pay another $89 setup amount for our PI Union License? Just making sure so I know what to expect.
    No, as long as you have either a previous issued PI Union License and you are renewing your annual membership on time. Or if you already have a regulated state license, then the PI Union License is an option. If not, then you can choose the one-time PI Union License amount now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Scheck View Post
    And does this get charged on the credit card also at the same time as the 99$.
    No. You have to approve any second charge. Or you can simply choose a Package Plan which includes both.

You can go to the following link for the request:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=81

Then next year, the ID is free when you renew.

(Please read the other posts above where this question was asked before).

Or, call 406-534-0251 during the business day and they will handle it over the phone for you. Or you can leave a voice mail for a call back.

James Bone is offline ***

2006 - 2011 Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I am on my 2nd year in the IPIU Professional Union Plan. I made ten times (10x's) my union dues during my first year, and I am looking to do more on my second year.

It depends on the individual as to what union plan you choose, but personally I think the Professional Union Plan is well worth the extra $49 with all the freebies.

Just my thoughts. Good luck everybody.
    JAMES BONE
    Licensed Private Investigator: TX #C14760
    www.eliteinvestigationsandprotectionagency.com

james.bone@pi-agency.us

Jack Sweeney - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I just applied to upgrade to professional union plan. wish i would have done that in the first place.

Wink Re: Seven (7) PI Union Memberships!

Good job Jack, I also was thinking the same thing you were as far as I should have joined the management level to start with, but it is woth it now

Nelson Ortiz-Bruno - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

I had joined IPIU back in 2003, but the Police Department I was with said it was a conflict of interest to be a private investigator. So I did not pick a membership plan at that time.

I just rejoined today and I picked the Professional Plan, plus I recruited a few friends. I hope they become members.

Update:
    I just upgraded to a Lifetime Professional Management Member. No more fees!

Plus, I purchased my own PI Agency Corporation License through IPIU - which does not require any previous experience as a private investigator!

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Rulla View Post
    I'm just wondering is the life time membership still available? I am interested in it as long as paying half one month and the other half the next. Thank you for your reply.
    Yes, the $699.99 Personal Lifetime Professional Management Membership is still available, as well as the Lifetime Corporate Membership (which includes three personal lifetime memberships for those employed by the corporation), and if you call the office at 406-534-0251 (or leave a voice mail for a call-back) - they can make payment arrangements.

We look forward to introducing you in the following special topic:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34198

David
    David Copeland
    Administrator
    Private Investigators Forums

START WITH TRUST

DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Walker View Post
    I am trying to understand the memberships, please tell me if I am correct on any of this. Once you register on new members forum, you automatically get Level 1 access, and in order to move to the next levels you have to choose a plan; is this correct?
    Yes.

For new members with a regulated state issue PI License, they can choose any of the plans. As soon as their license is verified and they post their Code of Ethics Agreement and Introduction, they go right to Level 4.

For new members without a state issued PI License, they can ADD to their union plan the PI Union License (which is a one-time amount to set up and is free every year when they renew their plan on time. For these members, they can go to Level 2 or 3 pending the paperwork completion before going to Level 4.

Remember, some plans include the PI Union License.

Donna

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Jarmon View Post
    My agency co owned between myself and my partner. If we were to purchase the Agency Management Membership, would we both receive the Management Membership as owners or only one of us?
    The standard Agency Membership at $150 is for all waged employees at the same office. The benefits are the same as the personal Economy Plan. This plan renews each year at a discount.

What is not listed is the Agency Professional Plan at $249.99 the first year, and renews for a lot less. Includes all employees and partners of record.

To order an Agency Plan

1. First, purchase the following:
      http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...oducts_id=1001

2. Then include a note you wish to upgrade to the Agency Professional Plan for the extra amount.

3. Better, would be the Lifetime Personal Plan at $699 or a Lifetime Corporate Plan for $999 (with no renewals due, and Lifetime PI Union Licenses issued).

Go here:
      http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/p...oducts_id=1400

Or, monthly payments are here:
      http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=138

Thanks for asking!

Patricia Monroe

START WITH TRUST

Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Szkolka View Post
    I have only one question, and that is if I want to upgrade my economy preferred plan to professional member plan what will the upgrade cost ?? is it reduced, or do I still pay the full amount ??
    The difference between Package 1 and Package 2 is $50. If you ordered Package 2 within the last 30 days, then you can upgrade for $50 to Package 1.

If your Package 2 order is older than 30 days (Prior to May 4th), then the upgrade is 79.88 (which includes developing your free web page and ordering your free business cards, and qualifying for as much as 45% discount on selected PI Store items.

You can request the upgrade online at the following link:
    http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1565

Remember, both Package 1 and 2 can renew each year for as low as $99. (This includes the free PI Union License renewal)
    David Copeland
    Administrator
    Private Investigators Forums

START WITH TRUST

If I were to sign up for Package #1 or #2, how long would it take to get the PI Union License?
    Answer: Approved Members of IPIU who purchase the Package 1 or Package 2 generally receive their Level 3 download link within 48 business hours, which includes the online documents to print and mail into the office for the PI Union License. Mail time to the office is 5-7 days, and PI Union License Data is processed within one week. Once processed, the card is batched with other orders from the manufacturer and is usually sent out by first class mail in 20 days. If an approved member has already past their online manual test and their PI Union License has been ordered, we generally upgrade the approved member to Level 4 for Assignment Benefits and Instructions.

I have a question, when I apply for Union Membership with online training, will it satisfiy Illinois Department Professional Regulation requirements? I already have myP.E.R.C card but I have not forfilled the 20hours of training needed.

DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Avis Terry View Post
    I have a question, when I apply for Union Membership with online training, will it satisfiy Illinois Department Professional Regulation requirements? I already have myP.E.R.C card but I have not forfilled the 20hours of training needed.
    Please go to the following link for the answer:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...170#post529170

Chad Gulley - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU

ok

Barb Walsh is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Corporate Agency Owner

Professional Management Member of:

Can members with a corporation plan hire other members? Since we are not supposed to personally communicate, how does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Barb Walsh View Post
    Can members with a corporation plan hire other members? Since we are not supposed to personally communicate, how does this work?
    There is a Lifetime Corporate Membership, which requires the member to also have a corporation.

And there are regular memberships (billed annually), where members can choose to incorporate themselves.

When either of the above wishes to hire IPIU members, all they have to do is use the CONTACT US at the bottom of this page and choose the option titled "I want to Hire a private investigator", and type what the details of the job and earnings to be paid. IPIU will then contact its members in order to apply, or IPIU may place a blind classified ad in the Jobs Forums.

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Marion E Carney-- is offline ***
    Private Investigator Forum Member
    2006 - 2015 Member of:

I have left a few emails and messages regarding my renewal status for PI. Can you please review my account and get back to me regarding the next steps?

Thank you, Happy New Year :-)
    Marion Carney
    Private Investigator
    Executive Security Officer

Badge #11149

Barb Walsh is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Corporate Agency Owner

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Rosana, private investigators who join the union only pay their annual union dues (which is only one payment that can be as low as $99 a year). All that is required is proof of either a state issued PI License or some other form of photo ID that monitors your professional conduct while performing assignments.

If you do not have a state issued PI License, then you can request the union's license (the IPIU Private Investigator Photo Credentials) to be issued in your name for a lifetime amount of $89.25. If that is what you requested, then IPIU would bill you for the union plan of your choosing.

Now that you have your credentials, they are good for a lifetime (as long as you retain your union affiliation in good standing).

Is it worth it?

Click here to read what others have written:

To choose your union plan, call 800-548-1526 - or go to the following secured web site:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/i...90da5434207a70
    According to this and I have read it 3 times the ID is supposed to be for a lifetime, and all you pay is your yearly fee of $99 for your level fee. When I called last week, I was told my ID had expired, though I had paid my dues in March. Did I miss something??? If the ID is paid once and good for a lifetime, as I claims above, then how does it expire when you are paid??

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Barb Walsh View Post
    According to this and I have read it 3 times the ID is supposed to be for a lifetime, and all you pay is your yearly fee of $99 for your level fee. When I called last week, I was told my ID had expired, though I had paid my dues in March. Did I miss something??? If the ID is paid once and good for a lifetime, as I claims above, then how does it expire when you are paid??
    Sorry, Barb, for the lack of clarity.

In the post you referenced (dated approximately 8 years ago), we did not offer lifetime memberships or have a discounted licensed PI membership then. So I have revised the original post so that you can see with more clarity what Admin was attempting to write. Go here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...865#post381865

Also, you have two (2) separate accounts: You have an annual membership account which renews each year for $99, and you have a corporation license account with the Secretary of State which also renews each year of $99.

I will ask the office to modify their invoices to you each year to make sure you can see which account they are billing for.

Thank you for your support,

David

Hello everyone! I took a long hiatus from doing investigative work, and well, a masters a doctorate later, I am back to do this part time! I enjoyed the experience, the support, the money, the knowledge and skills attained. I received my license. Thank you!

Glen Fuller is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:

question what is the grade that one must have to pass the on line test to pass for the p.i. union lic when they take it and how soon would one know if they pass it or not Glen Fuller

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Fuller View Post
    question what is the grade that one must have to pass the on line test to pass for the p.i. union lic when they take it and how soon would one know if they pass it or not Glen Fuller
    Examinations are scored once a week.

There are three (3) sections to the exam and each have a passing grade:

Manual Section: 70-90%
    General Knowledge Section: 70-80%
    AB-Test Section: 80% and above.

The complete manual and exam should not take more than a weekend.

Jake Aarreberg is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

is a good training school to get certified and trained as a Private Investigator so look into that IPIU was authorized by ED CERILIO to administer his courses on his behalf GLOBAL SCHOOL OF INVESTIGATIONS .So you can take their training at IPIU or other schools like who c an help you along the way to becoming a PI ..

Jeff Dudzinski is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: Five (5) PI Union Memberships!

I have the Economy Membership plan but have not gotten any of the benefits except for the training manual and test. What should I do please?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Dudzinski View Post
    I have the Economy Membership plan but have not gotten any of the benefits except for the training manual and test. What should I do please?
    Jeff, please open a support ticket by emailing the office directly at: ipiu@live.com
    Brad Foster
    IPIU Support

START WITH TRUST

Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Member of:

Ok thank you sir!

Celia Jarvis is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Could you please give us a call, We need to ask you about a situation that has happend. Thank you.

Member of:

I have and am still waiting for a call back.

Member of:

Celia, I have called several times now and have not gotten a call back!