Thread: Membership Details, Benefits, Time Table

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Membership Details, Benefits, Time Table

THERE MAY BE 2 OR MORE PAGES
    to this Topic!

Make sure you click on the Page Number at
    the bottom and top of this Topic.

1. INTERNET GUEST FORUM MEMBERSHIP: FREE TO ALL!

Register online by clicking on the button at the top of each page that is titled "Register." However, you must have a working e-mail box to receive your password. Includes access to approximately 16 discussion forums. (Some private forums are not available to Licensed PI's without applying for an upgraded membership).

2. ECONOMY PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP : (Annual - Individual)

Dues average $8.25/month and are billed at $99 for the first year for all licensed private investigators (or trainee interns), attorneys, insurance and legal investigators, process servers, bounty hunters, bail bondsmen, and all other individuals who wish to obtain all IPIU Benefits including:
    1. FREE Private Investigator Training Manual Online Access, Certifications, E-Books, PI Software, and other titles
    2. FREE client referrals and weekly assignment openings *
    3. FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    4. FREE Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory *
    5. FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities *
    6. FREE annual subscriptions SEVEN (7) NEW FREE Investigative Subscriptions! (Revised).
    7. 10% to 30% cash-back credit on most IPIU products, books, and merchandise
    8. FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic *
    9. Private Investigators Office as low as $7.49/month (receptionist, secretary, office & voice mail)
    10. DISCOUNTED Business Cards with exclusive IPIU Seal
    11. DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license

Become a member using a credit card at our secured website:

Click here for New Membership Order Form.

Click here to RENEW you membership Plan.

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

3. PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP: (Annual - Individual)
    (Voted Best Value by 24,000 Members!)

Dues average about $12.50/month and are billed at $149 only for the first year (renewals as low as $99, which averages $8.25/mo) for all private investigators (or trainee interns), attorneys, insurance and legal investigators, process servers, bounty hunters, bail bondsmen, and all other individuals who wish to obtain all IPIU Benefits including:
    1. FREE PRIORITY Level for PI Assignment Referrals
    2. FREE Private Investigator Business Cards with exclusive IPIU seal or PI Book of the Year (Your choice)
    3. FREE Personalized PI Web Page & PI email for your career
    4. FREE PI Cash Coupons - worth up to 45% Off PI items (a $1000 Value)
    5. FREE Educational Cash Grants for selected Advance Tuitions
    6. FREE 3rd-Party Certification of earned hours for PI licensing applications *
    7. FREE Private Investigator Photo Credentials Application with $10 Off coupon
    8. FREE PI Toll Free Phone Number Set-up for your clients (a $50 value)
    9. 25% to 45% discount (a $1000 value!) on most IPIU products, advanced training and private investigator-related books (over 700 titles), and merchandise
    10. FREE Private Investigator Training Manual CD
    11. FREE Advanced Training Chapters CD
    12. FREE Private Investigator E-Books
    13. FREE Private Investigator Software, and other titles
    14. FREE Client referrals *
    15. FREE Daily and Weekly PI assignment & employment openings *
    16. FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    17. FREE Passcode Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory *
    18. FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities *
    19. FREE PI agency employment introductions & referrals *
    20. FREE annual subscriptions to SEVEN (7) NEW FREE Investigative & Security related Subscriptions! (Revised).
    21. FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic *

NEW MEMBER, GO HERE:
    Click here for Membership Order Form.

OR,RENEW YOURSELF, GO HERE:
    Click here to RENEW you membership Plan.

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Renewals.

4. AGENCY MEMBERSHIP: (Available to Agencies only)

Dues average $12.50/month and are billed at $150 per year and includes a Preferred Economy Membership for the owner and Associate Membership applications for all agency employees (see below). This program is also for law firms, insurance companies, private investigative agencies, bail enforcement or bail bond agencies, and all other companies who wish to obtain all of IPIU Agency Office Benefits - including free client & assignment referrals and access to other private forums.

Or you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

5. AGENCY MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP: (Available to Agencies only)

Dues average $16.50/month and are billed at $199 per year and includes a Management Membership for the owner and Associate Membership applications for all agency employees (see below). This program is also for law firms, insurance companies, private investigative agencies, bail enforcement or bail bond agencies, and all other companies who wish to obtain all of IPIU Agency Office Benefits - including free client & assignment referrals and access to other private forums.

Or you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

6. LIFETIME PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP:

Lifetime Professional Plan $699.99

7. LIFETIME EXECUTIVE AGENCY MEMBERSHIP:

Executive Agency Lifetime Professional Plan $699.99
    • If you wish to expand your agency market nationwide by sub-contracting or employing referred IPIU members (including licensed PIs) on an as-needed basis, then the Executive Membership is for your agency (including your office employees).

• This is an excellent program for agencies who wish to go nationwide without any of the "nationwide expenses" of obtaining local operatives for as-needed short assignments.

• The Executive Agency - Lifetime Professional Plan Includes your own free Agency Forum.

• Free access to other private forums and free client referrals.

• The Lifetime Professional Plan includes first year FREE for Agency Website, agency domain (such as www.lawoffices.cc), and agency email. Thereafter, wholesale renewal applies.

• To order online, review the following link:

Executive Agency Lifetime Professional Plan $699.99

8. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP :

$49.99
    (Must be w-2 employee or corporate partner of Agency Member or Executive Agency Member)
    • FREE Private Investigator E-Books, PI Software, and other titles
    • FREE client referrals and weekly assignment openings *
    • FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    • FREE Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory *
    • FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities *
    • FREE annual subscriptions SEVEN (7) NEW FREE Investigative Subscriptions! (Revised).
    • 10% discount on most IPIU products, books, and merchandise
    • FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic *
    • DISCOUNTED Business Cards with exclusive IPIU Seal
    • DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license

To become an Associate Member under your agency's membership, click here: CONTACT IPIU

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

Note 1: Additional free memberships are available to appointed moderators, teachers, and other individuals who contribute to the Mission Statement of the Private Investigators Forum. To inquire, Click here: CONTACT IPIU .

INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
    Add $15 (U.S. funds) to cover the exchange rate for the above memberships.
    Click here to Order: CONTACT IPIU

* (Certain benefits require a current Private Investigators Union Photo Credentials or PI License)

Brian M Bluestein is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Membership Details, Benefits, Time Table

would you happen to know why the agent relations office is not answering their phones? I have tried to contact them several times left messages and shot them e-mails but with no answer back?

thank you
    Brian

William - - is offline (On Leave of Absence)

Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Hi Brian,
    I have the same question. I received word from one of the moderators that the office was closed for the long holiday weekend. Though, maybe the staff who answer the phone may be on an extended business trip. If you are successful at reaching someone via phone at IPIU, let us know.
    Have a great day!
    ~Billy

Brian M Bluestein is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Hi William

I had success on this, so now I feel better, because I thought some thing was wrong there. I would think that next time they would post some thing here to let us all know what's going on. I had an issue that need to be addressed, and now was.
    Brian

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M Bluestein View Post
    would you happen to know why the agent relations office is not answering their phones? I have tried to contact them several times left messages and shot them e-mails but with no answer back?

thank you
    Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by William Kwilos View Post
    Hi Brian,
    I have the same question. I received word from one of the moderators that the office was closed for the long holiday weekend. Though, maybe the staff who answer the phone may be on an extended business trip. If you are successful at reaching someone via phone at IPIU, let us know.
    Have a great day!
    ~Billy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M Bluestein View Post
    Hi William

I had success on this, so now I feel better, because I thought some thing was wrong there. I would think that next time they would post some thing here to let us all know what's going on. I had an issue that need to be addressed, and now was.
    Brian
    Answer: The IPIU Office serves over 44,000 members worldwide and has very limited staff to answer phones - because most of the staff since a few years ago have gone to virtual employment and do not take live phone calls. They are responsible for the incoming email support tickets used at the CONTACT US link ate the bottom of any forum page. If a member uses direct email instead of the preferred CONTACT US link, then it delays the response.

(Both Brian and William have been contacted this week)

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

I need a copy of my corporation renewal