Thread: Union Dues Statement?

union dues due

I want to know if I will get a statement for my union dues which are due in November 2002 for a year right? How do I send this in ?
    Please advise. Thank you

union dues

Can my union dues be automatically be deducted from my bank acct. using the credit card i used to process my application with...When is it that they start taking out dues...I haven't recieved anything yet but recieved a phone call from ipiu and they gave me a person's name i'll be working with...
    Ms. Kim Laverty

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Nancy and Kim:

Because of potential credit card fraud and potential un authorized credit or bank debit authorizations, IPIU no longer offers automatic debiting or automatic credit card charges.

If you're new to IPIU, then your first union dues statement will be billed to you when you receive your IPIU private investigators photo credentials in the mail, which includes the Code of Ethics that you must sign.

If you're already a member in good standing, you will receive a renewal notice in the mail before your credentials expire or before your membership expires. There is now an unlisted toll-free number to the credit card center where they can charge your dues or your renewal over the phone for another year.

Thank you for the question,

David

PS: To read further on the several membership plans (and renewing) please click here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=6542

If you wish to renew you also send an email to renew@ipiu.org .

THANKS DAVID!

You answered my question. Just finished asking about the dues in another forum. I am looking forward to finishing this process.

Got to go, so be well all my fellow PI's...sound good to say that!

God Bless!
    In all your getting, get wisdom!