Thread: Wow! I am in awe.

Susan Kostohryz Guest

Talking 1st launch

Wow! I am in awe. This site alone is impressive and intimidating! It's good though to read the helpful vibes that are passing back and forth. Yes, I'm new - very new and know I have tons of reading to do.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Susan, I couldn't agree with you more. This site is very impressive, but don't let it intimidate you, just have fun learning all you can. Good luck in all you do.

Smile At first it can seem that way!

I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that everyone is really nice here!

At first everyone feels a little akward! I think you'll soon find that this is a warm place, to express your thoughts and learn more!

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Susan

Originally posted by Susan Kostohryz
    Wow! I am in awe. This site alone is impressive and intimidating! It's good though to read the helpful vibes that are passing back and forth. Yes, I'm new - very new and know I have tons of reading to do.
    Very impressive! This site is rather huge. But, you will get the hang of it. And yes, there's a lot of reading to do. I too am new but have learned so much just by reading and listening to others. This has got to be the best bunch of people that I have ever come around. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and welcome you aboard. Be safe.
    Eddie Robertson
    Paramedic, Correctional Officer

Cody J. Clark Guest

Cool

Hey just sayin that i agree with you, this site is rather large, and i have no idea where to start lol. Anyway i figured trying a response would be a good start. Then some reading.. a whole lot of it. Just saying hello to everyone. - Cody

Hey Cody

Glad to have you here. You can start off by reading through these links:

Newcomer: Do This First!

Forum Rules Topic Link

Trainee Forum Link

IPIU Benefits Topic Link

Those should get you started. Be Safe!!
    Eddie Robertson
    Paramedic, Correctional Officer

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Originally posted by Cody J. Clark
    Hey just sayin that i agree with you, this site is rather large, and i have no idea where to start lol. Anyway i figured trying a response would be a good start. Then some reading.. a whole lot of it. Just saying hello to everyone. - Cody
    Aloha Cody,

Welcome to IPIU.. Here is a place to start first If you have any questions feel free to ask but before you ask please visit this link.

Newcomers please Click Here: Do This First!

Aloha,

Edward Taguba, MBA, Ph.D.

Professional Global Technology Consultant
    http://www.edtaguba.com
    www.ipiu.org | www.privateinvestigators.cc

Cody J. Clark Guest

Cool

thanks guys ill check those out

Temistocles Tatis is offline *** Certified
    Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Member

Hello Susan Enjoy the forums.

Please see the forums as educational reference library.
    Enjoy the people sharing with IPIU.
    Read every thing you have access to and participate in the forums with us.
    Always remember that practice make perfect!
    Those are my sincere advices to you as an active member!
    Sincerely, Temistocles Tatis

Re: 1st launch

Originally posted by Susan Kostohryz

Welcome Susan!

I hope you've enjoyed learning in the forums and I hope you feel as comfortable here as I do. You've joined a great family and I think you will really like it here. If you need any help just let me know!

Good luck!
    BECKY BROWN
    Badge # 5534

Originally posted by Cody J. Clark

Welcome Cody!

You have started in a good place. Before you know it you'll be just as comfortable as the rest of us. It takes time but everything will fall into place. If you need any help just let me know.

Good luck!
    BECKY BROWN
    Badge # 5534

12. Hi, Cody!

Welcome! I'm still fairly new to this forum as well. There are so many topics and subtopics to read and explore. Yes, it can be intimidating at first. What I do is start at the top and work my way down. I don't always get down to the bottom before I have to sign off. So, I jot down where I left off and continue the next day. Hope this helps.

Hi Susan and Cody:

Welcome to ipiu. You couldn't have found a better family to join and to jump start your new career. Keep on reading because that is the key to getting started. Good luck to both of you.
    Barbara S. Barnes

Im new to. I am so excited my eyes hurt from reading so much

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Kostohryz
    Hi, Susan. I am in awe as well. The primary message that I am getting as a newcomer is that we should put in as much time as we can reading through the various forums and then, be patient. The seasoned members have all been right, most of my questions have already been answered in one forum or another. I am continually impressed, however, by the level of support our colleagues, both seasoned and new, give one another. I truly believe that finding this site was a gift!!! I look forward to meeting up with you again in these forums and hearing about your progress. Until then, have a wonderful time!!!

Susan....you and me both! I have to agree with Chad...my eyes hurt too! lol We will get all this with time, lots of reading and dedication. Keep your head up, coffee perked and plenty of Clear Eyes handy..lol Then we will really be on the same page! Good luck I look forward to seeing how you are doing.

Andrea Davis

Welcome to the site, and good luck, Susan. I am sure you will find this site to be very exciting and informative just as I have.