Thread: PI LICENSING: North Carolina

PI LICENSING: North Carolina

Can anyone give me the requirements for Licensing in the state of North Carolina. I will be moving there in August.

Thank you
    Darlene Derrick
    Pembroke, NC

NO LICENSE NEEDED
    IF YOU WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING:

(1) Licensed insurance adjusters legally employed as such and who engage in no other investigative activities unconnected with adjustment or claims against an insurance company;

(2) An officer or employee of the United States, this State, or any political subdivision of either while such officer or employee is engaged in the performance of his official duties within the course and scope of his employment with the United States, this State, or any political subdivision of either;

(3) A person engaged exclusively in the business of obtaining and furnishing information as to the financial rating or credit worthiness of persons; and a person who provides consumer reports in connection with:
    a. Credit transactions involving the consumer on whom the information is to be furnished and involving the extensions of credit to the consumer,
    b. Information for employment purposes,
    c. Information for the underwriting of insurance involving the consumer,
    d. Information in connection with a determination of the consumer's eligibility for a license or other benefit granted by a governmental instrumentality required by law to consider an applicant's financial responsibility, or
    e. A legitimate business need for the information in connection with a business transaction involving the consumer;

(4) An attorney at law licensed to practice in North Carolina while engaged in such practice and his agent, provided said agent is performing duties only in connection with his principal's practice of law;

(5) The legal owner or lien holder, and his agents and employees, of personal property which has been sold in a transaction wherein a security interest in personal property has been created to secure the sales transaction, who engage in repossession of said personal property;

(6) Repealed by Session Laws 1989, c. 759, s. 3;
    (7) Repealed by Session Laws 1981, c. 807, s. 1;

(8) Employees of a licensee who are employed exclusively as undercover agents; provided that for purposes of this section, undercover agent means an individual hired by another person, firm, association, or corporation to perform a job for that person, firm, association, or corporation and, while performing such job, to act as an undercover operative, employee, or independent contractor of a licensee, but under the supervision of a licensee;

(9) A person who is engaged in an alarm systems business subject to the provisions of Chapter 74D of the General Statutes;

(10) A person who obtains or verifies information regarding applicants for employment, with the knowledge and consent of the applicant, and is (i) engaged in business as a private personnel service as defined in G.S. 95-47.1 or engaged in business as a private employer fee pay personnel service, (ii) engaged in the business of obtaining or verifying information regarding applicants for employment, or (iii) an employer with whom the applicant has applied for employment;

(11) A person who conducts efficiency studies. An efficiency study is an analysis of an employer's business, made at the request of the employer, to determine one or more of the following:
    a. The most efficient procedures by which an employee of the business can perform the employee's assigned duties.
    b. The adequacy of an employee's performance of the employee's assigned duties that require interaction with a client or customer of the business.
    If a person making an efficiency study observes an instance of theft or another illegal act committed by an employee of the business, the person may report the instance to the employer without violating G.S. 74C-3(a)(8);

(12) Research laboratories and consultants who analyze, test, or in any way apply their expertise to interpreting, evaluating, or analyzing facts or evidence submitted by another in order to determine the cause or effect of physical or psychological occurrences, and give their opinions and findings to the requesting source or to a designee of the requestor;

(13) A person who works regularly and exclusively as an employee of an employer in connection with the business affairs of that employer. If the employee is an armed security guard and wears, carries, or possesses a firearm in the performance of his duties, the provisions of G.S. 74C-13 apply;

(14) An employee of a security department of a private business that conducts investigations exclusively on matters internal to the business affairs of the business. (1973, c. 528, s. 1; 1977, c. 481; 1979, c. 818, s. 2; 1981, c. 807, ss.
    1-3; 1983, c. 259; c. 786, ss. 2, 3; c. 794, s. 1; 1987, c. 284;
    c. 657, s. 1; 1989, c. 759, s. 3.)

HOWEVER, IF YOU PLAN TO SOLICIT YOURSELF TO THE PUBLIC, you need a license.

If you are not soliciting and wish to be placed under a license or with a firm that is exempt from licensing, the full statutes should be looked at.

Robert

MAIN LICENSING SITE: Click Here

TO VERIFY A LICENSE: Click Here

Already have an out-of-state PI License?
    For a PDF Reciprocity agreement with other states:
    https://files.nc.gov/ncdps/div/SBI/P...Agreements.pdf
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

P.I. Licensing In North Carolina

I. D. Derrick, here are the requirements for a Private Investigator License in North Carolina:

Three (3) years experience within the past five (5) years in private investigative work, or three (3) years within the past five (5) years in an investigative capacity as a member of a law enforcement agency (Section .0401)

If after reviewing the above requirements, you determine that you qualify, you must then submit the following (use this as a check list):
    [list=a][*]Two (2) complete application forms[*]One (1) completed fingerprint card (all data must be completed)[*]Two (2) recent head and shoulder color photographs (no Polaroid SX-70 or Kodak Pr-10), 1 x 1 inch[*]Proof of high school graduation or equivalency certificate[*]DD 214 (if veteran or discharge)[*]$150.00 application fee (non-refundable and made payable to "Private Protective Services Board")[*]Authorization of release of records form[*]Statement of a local criminal history check from the Clerk of Court's Office or the City/County Bureau of Identification from each county of residence within the past 60 months. (Must be current)[*]$5.00 check or money order payable to the SBI for each State Computerized Criminal Record Check.[/list=a]

I hope this helps you out. Best of Luck to you.

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Moore
    So, does this mean that according to NC law, as long as I work for someone who is licensed, I do not have to be?
    If you work in any of the numerous exceptions in Post #2, you do not need a PI License.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Moore
    Does this mean that I can't represent myself as a private investigator, not even make business cards for myself?
    Yes and no.

Read the exemptions above.

If you are a union member and have business card questions, go to the Business Card Forum for ideas.

Gretchen:

I did get the packet and read through it several years ago. I currently do not have it available to me, one of my relatives have it now. It should tell you everything that you need to know conscerning licencing, what is considered experience, etc.. Be advised it tells you nothing about being a PI. I learned more from IPIU and books than there.

Good Luck:

Chris Vogan

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Barringer
    I would like to know can the credentials that you have from ipiu serve as pi license in the state of nc because here in charlotte n.c. no one seems to know anything about them and are not accepting any associates or trainees. And I have all my credentials thru ipiu badge,id, code of ethics all I would like is to go out with someone to be groomed properly cause this is all I wanted to be growing up and I would really love to get started.
    IPIU credentials are not a state license. But if you want assignments that can lead to getting a license, then following the Assignment Instructions in the Level 4 Forum:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=4856

In North Carolina

I live in North Carolina and found this information to be most useful. I now know that you are required to accumulate 3000 hours of experience. Obviously this would not be mandated if it were not so important. The further I read these forums I do learn more. Hopefully I can share some of my own valuable information as I go. Thank you for the tips and have a great afternoon everyone.
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 04-30-2005 at 02:42 AM.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Marlin
    I live in North Carolina and found this information to be most useful. I now know that you are required to accumulate 3000 hours of experience. Obviously this would not be mandated if it were not so important. The further I read these forums I do learn more. Hopefully I can share some of my own valuable information as I go. Thank you for the tips and have a great afternoon everyone.
    Nicole, I am glad you are finding your information. Yes, by all means, share your valuable information as you go through our forum.

I removed your city from your post. Personal information can not be posted on the forum. This is for all of our members protection. If you would like contact information in your signature, please read the link below.

Click Here: Do you have a Website? Do you wish to provide your Email Address to other PI's?

Good luck in all you do.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Current Information from North Carolina

Direct from NC Department of Justice on 6/2/05:

Licensing
    The following information reviews the requirements necessary for each license, permit or certificate issued by Private Protective Services. In addition, license applicants are responsible for complying with relevant North Carolina law (see N.C. General Statute 74C and the Board's Administrative Rules and Regulations under 12 NCAC 7D).

Requirements to obtain a license
    All applicants must:

Be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate or equivalent.

Be a US citizen or a resident alien.

Be of good moral character and temperate habits (no criminal record, etc.).
    Counterintelligence License:
    Three years of experience within the past ten years in counterintelligence, or successful completion of a counterintelligence course at a Board approved school. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(3), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D .0402]. For a list of approved schools, see Training.

Private Investigator License:
    Three years of experience within the past ten years in private investigative work, or three years within the past ten years in an investigative capacity as a member of a law enforcement agency or other governmental agency. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(8), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D .0401].

Reciprocity - The Board currently has reciprocal licensing agreements with several states. These agreements allow currently licensed private investigators from states to come into North Carolina for a specific period of time (30 days maximum, except for Tennessee, which is 15 days) to work a case which originated in their home state. Likewise, licensed North Carolina investigators may enter that state to work a case originating there. Investigations exceeding the time limits must be handled by a private investigator licensed in the particular state. See Reciprocal Agreements.

Security Guard and Patrol License:
    Three years of experience within the past ten years as a manager, supervisor, or administrator with a contract security company, a proprietary security organization or law enforcement agency performing a guard and patrol function. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(6), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D .0301].

Polygraph License:
    Successful completion of a Polygraph course at a Board approved school, successful completion of an examination and performance test administered by a panel of polygraph examiners designated by the Board, and one year of experience within the past three years. Note: If you do not have one year of experience, you will be required to complete six months as a trainee. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(5), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D .0500]. For a list of approved schools, see Training.

Reciprocity - The Board currently has reciprocal licensing agreements with several states. These agreements allow for currently licensed polygraph operators in these states to obtain a license in North Carolina without having to take the examination and performance test administered by the Board. Likewise, currently licensed North Carolina polygraph operators may obtain a license in these states without having to take their examination and performance test. IMPORTANT NOTE: These agreements do not exempt persons from obtaining a license, but rather, only from the testing requirements. See Reciprocal Agreements.

Guard Dog Service License:
    Two years of experience within the past ten years as a manager, supervisor, administrator, or dog handler with a contract security company, proprietary security organization or a governmental agency performing guard dog functions. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(7), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D .0300].

Psychological Stress Examiners License:
    Successful completion of an approved P.S.E. school. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(5), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D .0600]. There are no approved schools at this time. The Board will have to approve the curriculum at the time of the application.

Armored Car Profession License:
    No experience required.

Courier Service Profession License:
    Two (2) years experience performing courier functions within the past ten (10) years, as a manager, supervisor, administrator, or courier with a contract security or courier company, proprietary security organization, governmental agency, or the U.S. Armed Forces. [See G.S. 74C-3(a)(4), 74C-8, 74C-9, 74C-10, 12 NCAC 7D.1200].

Firearms Trainer:
    Must meet the minimum standards established by 12 NCAC 7D .0703 [Security guard registration]; have a minimum of one year supervisory experience in security with a contract security company or proprietary security organization or one year experience with any federal, U.S. Military, state, county or municipal law enforcement agency; successfully complete a training course approved by the Board and the Attorney General that includes a minimum of 40 hours of classroom and practical range training in handgun and shotgun safety and maintenance, range operation, night firearm training, control and safety procedures, and methods of handgun and shotgun firing [See 74C-5, 74C-9, 74C-10, 74C-13, NCAC 7D .0900]; attain a 90 percent score on the approved firearms qualification courses; and must complete the Firearms Trainer course prior to applying.

Persons interested in attending the Firearms Trainer Course should submit a written request to the PPS office. Applicants meeting the requirements will be notified once selected to attend the class. The North Carolina Justice Academy is currently the only agency approved to conduct this course.

Applying for a License
    If, after reviewing the above requirements, you determine that you qualify for a license, see the Application Checklist.

Notice to Current License Holders
    If you currently hold a PPS license, a renewal application will be mailed to your address of record 90 days prior to the expiration of the license(s). If you wish to apply for an additional license, a change of status, change of company, or any other changes, you should contact the PPS licensing staff directly for instructions and application forms.

More Information

Here is the link to what I reference above:

http://www.ncdoj.com/law_enforcement..._licensing.jsp

And here is the link for the application checklist when you are ready to apply:

http://www.ncdoj.com/DocumentStreame...0Checklist.pdf

Re: PI LICENSING: North Carolina

Thankks for the valuable information for Licensing laws in North Carolina. I do however need some clarification in the "exemption laws / requirements." I was previously employed as a security guard (unarmed), however my temporary certification expired and needed to be re-certified with our Private Protection Services Board (PPSB) mandated by the state Dept of Insurance. In the process this was a temporary part-time job and I had a full time career i was focussing on before I began my career transition. The question is, do I need to be curently employed with any employers outlined in the above "exemption to licensing" rules or can I have been formerly employed? If not currently employed and am seeking licensing or trainig furtheer should I continue through the courses through IPIU in hopes of obtaining an internship through another existing company or Private Investigation Agency in North Carolina after obtainig all certifications and/or credentials? Any feedback greatly appreciated

D.L. Wade

James Porch is offline *** Certified SPI
    Lifetime Professional Management Member

Licensed Private Investigator
    Corporate Agency Member of:

Cool Re: PI LICENSING: North Carolina

Ok , please answer this for me or other's if you have 3 to 5 years of Law enforcment and 3 plus years of Security enforcement,where does that put oneself. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James Porch
    Ok , please answer this for me or other's if you have 3 to 5 years of Law enforcment and 3 plus years of Security enforcement,where does that put oneself. thank you.
    Most states accept law enforcement experience, as long as it was more than jail duty or traffic, such as investigative activities. Few states also permit whatever LEO experience to count.

Your choices are:

1. Apply for your license with the state now, including the fees. If they deny you based on the lack of experience, most often they will return your fees, depending on their policies.

2. Wait until you obtain Level 4 access as an IPIU Union member, and get one-on-one private help in the private member's only forum for obtaining your license.

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Wade
    ... do I need to be curently employed with any employers outlined in the above "exemption to licensing" rules or can I have been formerly employed?
    All experience counts, whether current or former.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Wade
    ... If not currently employed and am seeking licensing or trainig furtheer should I continue through the courses through IPIU in hopes of obtaining an internship through another existing company or Private Investigation Agency in North Carolina after obtainig all certifications and/or credentials?
    Answer: Yes.

James Porch is offline *** Certified SPI
    Lifetime Professional Management Member

Thank you so very much for your answers to my questions. have a great IPUI DAY!!

Steven J Taylor is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Experiance helps, but from my perspective, the NCPPS (North Carolina Private Protective Services) Board is perhaps the most DIFFICULT group of people to deal with licensing wise.
    I'm going before the board next week for my licensing. I've carried licenses in five other states over the last 5 years.. to include Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, South Carolina, Georgia.
    North Carolina has been the most frustrating bit of legal work I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. Now the investigator with the State Bureau of Investigation has been kind and polite but my GOD is their system screwed up.
    Word of advice, make sure your personal and professional reputation is ABOVE and beyond reproach. Secondly, make sure your finances are also above the board (IE, make darn sure yer credit is in decent shape, for some reason your credit is apparently a good judge of character for them :P) It's only taken 150-300 dollars of my money (non-refundable) and oh... 5 months of my time to get all the necessary paperwork in order. When it's squared away, the board meets by monthly. So the next time they meet will be somewhere in NC in October, usually between the 12-21st of the month.

Just my 2 cents.. Look me up when ya get here

Just an asside, to Cynthia's mention about LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) experiance, if you have current certification (BLET, standardized testing) you will essentially have to surrender those credentials to carry an NC PI's license.

Hi Steven,
    I am new to the forum and was wandering if you did get your NC PI license.
    Thank you in advance for your response

Hi James,
    I am new to the forum and was just wandering if you have gotten an intern position in NC?
    I live in NC too

Michelle,
    As it turns out, I did get licensed and it wasn't an internship. it was a fulltime job as I have field experiance with a large national company. In August of 2008 I moved out of the region back to Michigan because business was much better for me back in my home state. If you still need any help I'd be glad to help or point you in the right direction.

It appears, after looking at other states' regulations, that North Carolina is pretty much in line with many other states' regulations and laws. It makes understanding for somewhat single minded individuals like me, easier.

Long Nguyen is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Now, is an individual eligible to apply for a PI license in North Carolina without the three years experience, but he is holding a bachelor degree in criminal justice? Or the same rule "3 years of experience" being applied to everyone? Please if anyone can respond to my dilemma. Thank you so much.

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator

DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Long Nguyen View Post
    Now, is an individual eligible to apply for a PI license in North Carolina without the three years experience, but he is holding a bachelor degree in criminal justice? Or the same rule "3 years of experience" being applied to everyone? Please if anyone can respond to my dilemma. Thank you so much.
    If you don't have the three years experience, you can easily obtain your own PI Agency License for North Carolina by joining IPIU as a Lifetime Corporate Member and requesting a licensed private investigator to sponsor you.

For more details, read the following link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...aiting-3-years

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST

Danielle Bosley is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Hi Long! My partner and I explored that very same option for a long time and became quite proficient with NC laws. You must still have the experience. However, with a bachelors degree (of any major, not only cj), they will credit you 800 of the 3000 hours you need. That is what Joyce McClure of the Private Protective licensing office told me earlier this year. I assume it is still correct, but you should verify it. We had many problems with that office giving us incorrect information. We were actually weeks away from building a business without IPIU when the same woman (Ms. McClure) told me we could not operate the business we were wanting to, when she is the one who had told us repeatedly in the six months prior that we could and talked us through the whole process. She also lied to me during our last conversation and tried to tell me NC has no reciprocity with any states. Yet, she had already emailed me the statues and the list of the seven states they have reciprocity with a couple months prior to that conversation. Confirm Confirm Confirm with those people. Get things in writing!

IPIU was the only way we managed to still build our business. I would recommend you think about doing the same.

Long Nguyen is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Hi Danielle,

Thank you very much for the information, I basically needed to know exactly how much credit is given to people, holding a bachelors degreee, without the experience. 800 hours is good and fair, it's totally understandable. I'm actually on training with D-T-I (Detective Training Institute) have you heard of them? Are you currently a licensce PI in North Carolina?

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

I'm actually on training with D-T-I (Detective Training Institute) have you heard of them?
    How long ago did you make the purchase?

Out of the 35 lessons, how many have you passed?

The reason I ask is that you may want to get a refund and choose a better school for that amount of money! But if you have already sent in a lot of their lessons, then you may want to keep going and "wishing for the best".

Michael

Danielle Bosley is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Hi Danielle,

Thank you very much for the information, I basically needed to know exactly how much credit is given to people, holding a bachelors degreee, without the experience. 800 hours is good and fair, it's totally understandable. I'm actually on training with D-T-I (Detective Training Institute) have you heard of them? Are you currently a licensce PI in North Carolina?
    Hi Long,

You are welcome. I'd not heard of D-T-I before. I looked them up though and immediately saws a page promising one could become a PI in 3-6 months. Thus, I closed the window. It's not possible. There isn't a school that can promise you anything like that. You may know how to be one (with some, not all of the schools' training programs), but to actually work as one, you either need:
    1) to live in a state that doesn't regulate private investigators (colorado, alaska, wyoming, idaho, etc. there are 5-7 of them, but while some states may not regulate, some cities, like Boise- in Idaho, do)

2) obtain the working (not training at D-T-I or school) experience to get your state license

or 3) become employed by an already licensed PI and work under them until you obtain the time you need. (FYI in my experience, having a certificate from a place like D-T-I will be appealing to a small number of PI's- likely the less professional or less educated/successful ones. Those who are at the top of their game that you could really learn things from often look down on such schools and consider them a waste of time. Again, just the opinions I've gotten from PI's I networked with when first getting into this field)

Most all PI's have worked hard to get where they are and get their licenses. Thus, most expect you to do the same. If you aren't willing, you must not want to be a part of the profession bad enough is the attitude I've usually gotten.

I would second what Michael said. If you haven't yet paid in full, get your money back. Invest it in high quality resumes to start sending to PI's. You may have to work for free for awhile. Many are not willing to employ in this economy. It's easier generally to shoot for bigger companies than guys who just work for themselves. The economy has hit this profession hard. They don't need the help generally and aren't going to be able to pay you.

There is no "quick fix" for any of it. You cannot become a PI overnight.

That being said, I am not licensed in NC. I have no need to be right now with my corporation through IPIU. It allows me to take cases from anywhere I want.

Good lukc Long. I am sure you will find IPIU is a wealth of information at your disposal with plenty of people willing to give you advice!

DHS Certified

PERSONAL Opinion Only

Hi Danielle,

The owner of D-T-I used to be a member here, but he violated his Oath and Code of Ethics because he has a whole section on his web site characterizing calling other well known and professional schools as s-c-a-m's. It is one thing for a mail order school to promote the values and worthiness of their training manuals, but it is, in my personal opinion, ludicrous and unethical to make misleading claims of other schools in an effort to pursuade prospective students to pay up to $1000 for their course at the expense of other school's reputation.

What is more interesting is we have many graduates from D-T-I who joined us here because they could not get any work through D-T-I. Many of them are too embarrassed to admit they should have spend as little as $200 with IPIU to get enough academic training and start with on the job cases within 5 weeks.

Both D-T-I and IPIU are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, including one of the professional schools that D-T-I's owner seems to have a grudge against.

In my opinion it is shameful that such a course can be compromised because of the actions of its owner. You will not find other owners of other courses we recommend that vindictive or distasteful.

D-T-I has a few testimonial's on their web site. We have thousands in the following link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisp...IMONIALS-FORUM

And all of the above testimonials are unsolicited (where IPIU did not ask them to post their testimonial. They chose to post it on their own). And everyone one of them include their real first and last name and real location.

If you should join IPIU, you can start working spare-time cases within 5 weeks after you pass your test and receive your PI Union License. This is how I started years ago in New York City. I now have my own state PI License thanks to IPIU, and I volunteer as a web moderator to help direct newcomers, like yourself, to get the facts and not be sold on a false set of goods.

Donna

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Good info on north carolina

How do you get a sponsor so that you can get your 3000 hours experience that is needed? I have tried to make contact with several different PI's and got no response from them in return. It seems no one wants to take on that task.

DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Taylor View Post
    How do you get a sponsor so that you can get your 3000 hours experience that is needed? I have tried to make contact with several different PI's and got no response from them in return. It seems no one wants to take on that task.
    You are not alone.

See he solution in the following link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...569#post531569

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST

Thanks for the info about NC very helpful

Great info about NC Lic

Joseph R Everson is offline Lifetime Member

Member of:

Great info
    Joseph R. Everson, Psy.D., Ph.D.
    Licensed PI Corporation (MS# 1272402)
    IPIU Badge# 2708
    Chief Investigator