Thread: can i get a job not being certified?

can i get a job not being certified?

i am new to all this and i would love to make a carrer as a pi so i was wondering where to start?

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Dominique,

Welcome to IPIU. My name is Ed and I'm from Hawaii and I'm in the process of getting my PI License.

Here is your first unoffical assignment is to browse the forum and find out your answer. most of your questions is already been answered, you have have to go hunt for them a great hint is click on the search button and wala your answers should pop up. Now if no questions has been answered feel free to ask.

i am new to all this and i would love to make a carrer as a pi so i was wondering where to start?
    Okay in some states requires you to have a PI License and you could look this up at the following location.

Click Here:
    Licensing Laws:

Below are some useful links also that you might want to look at

To start off, here are a few key topics to cover:

For Forum Rules – Click Here: Forum Rules Link

For Forum Access Levels – Click Here: Forum Access Levels Link

For IPIU Benefits Information – Click Here: IPIU Benefits and Time Table Link

Well I must go for now. If you have any other questions like I said before don't be afraid.

Take care and see you around.

Aloha,

Last edited by Edward Taguba; 06-20-2004 at 03:46 AM.

Thank you ed i will do that.
    dominique

Welcome, Dominique. Of course I'm two years late but I'm curious as to how your career has taken off? I've been here less than a month myself but have been studying the intricacies of the PI world for well over three years. I wish I had found this website much much sooner. Oh well, better late then never.