Thread: 240 Million in United States believe: Christine Blasey Ford can immediately resolve her 36 year old high school trauma about Brett Kavanaugh. Why continue to ignore the relief in favor of more pain? To what end?

240 Million in United States believe: Christine Blasey Ford can immediately resolve her 36 year old high school trauma about Brett Kavanaugh. Why continue to ignore the relief in favor of more pain? To what end?

"240 Million in United States believe: Christine Blasey Ford can immediately resolve her 36 year old high school trauma about Brett Kavanaugh. Why continue to ignore the relief in favor of more pain? To what end?"

Christine Blasey Ford, by her own words, has been in trauma for 36 years since her high school days. 240 million Christians in the United States may be asking themselves why Ford has waited so long in pain without using the force of forgiveness to forgive and forget . . . which does not mean her alleged event did not take place, but more importantly to remove her own pain permanently to live in peace all of her remaining years with her family and her career.

One such person asked, "Where is the Christ-like forgiveness on display anywhere in the United States Senate, in the mass media news, or in the homes of 240 million Christians who may be involved?"

Another asked, "The news media is claiming this Thursday's senate testimony of Christine Blasey Ford will be America's largest event. Many are predicting Brett Kavanaugh will be crucified by her testimony and others on the senate committee. Will this event be larger than the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, who said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"?

Christine Blasey Ford's pain and trauma is real to her. There are ways and means to immediately relieve her of the pain, without paying therapists who would choose not to employ the forgive and forget remedy.

(This post is a Personal Opinion)

Andrew J Wakefield is offline Professional Support Services

International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Personal Opinion

Mr Kavanaugh was asked if he believes in God, to which he said "yes".

Mrs Ford may have been asked, and she would say ,"I believe in my therapist".

God was asked how long will it take for Mr Kavanaugh to be healed and His answer was, "Today".

The therapist was asked how long will it take for Mrs Ford to be healed and her answer was, "I charge $200 per hour. Although Mrs Ford has paid me $62,400 to date, I predict I can heal her for another $200,350".

God was also asked if Mr Kavanaugh can be pre-judged guilty, and He said "I have already given My answer to those who hear and know Me. For those who do not hear Me, they can pay the therapist."

Question: Do you live as a Christian or not?