Thread: Walmart Cancels Shipping Pass February 1, 2017 - ShippingPass no longer available

Walmart Cancels Shipping Pass February 1, 2017 - ShippingPass no longer available

What a joke. Walmart had offered an annual free shipping pass for around $30 per year for it's customers to compete with Amazon Prime's free shipping. So I bit and signed up for a 30 day trial. What did they do? They cancelled it altogether and claimed their new free shipping program is better(?). Uh, no - it's worse. They require you to purchase $35 before you get free shipping. That's worse than $30 a year no matter what is purchased.

This is just another reason why I will use every single lawful loophole to force Walmart to own up to their lack of caring.

COPY OF THE SILLY LETTER:

Dear Valued Customer,
    Thank you for participating in our ShippingPass program. Today, we announced a new offering — Free 2-Day Shipping on millions of items without a membership fee. The offer will be available on eligible orders over $35.*

With this new announcement, we have chosen to end ShippingPass. ShippingPass was a way to test what we ultimately wanted to offer you — Free 2-Day Shipping minus the fees.

Here's how the new Free 2-Day Shipping works:
    Free 2-Day Shipping will be available on eligible orders over $35.

Millions of items on Walmart.com are eligible for Free 2-Day Shipping including household essentials such as pantry items, cleaning supplies and baby necessities, top electronics and toys.

Eligible items will be noted with a Free 2-Day Shipping logo.

We're very excited about the new program and hope you enjoy the convenience and savings.
    Thanks,
    The Walmart Team

Glen Fuller is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Walmart Cancels Shipping Pass February 1, 2017 - ShippingPass no longer available

my better half & my self called wall mart today about this Brad and they stated that this will not last long maybe a few more weeks here in painted post n.y. where I live near by there by far I deal with the amazon.com even thoe it is hard at times to under stand them I deal with them.

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Walmart Cancels Shipping Pass February 1, 2017 - ShippingPass no longer available

Some people buy a $10 bill for $9.50 and then spend it at Walmart. Another way to save at Walmart.