Thread: Words of Wisdom

Juan Valdes - is offline **
    Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Cool Words of Wisdom

To all of the newest members out there:

As a long and dedicated teacher, I have helped so many students become successful with their lives and have confronted those that recently graduated whom I had as a student in Elementary school.

Now one of the first things that came out of their mouths and mine was they remembered my name and I certainly knew who they were. This really made my day for I knew I made a big difference in their lives many years ago.

I have always had the "gift" of helping people wherever they are, whether they are in crises or just need some guidance.

As for myself, I know that belonging to this union will indeed make our lives as a Private Investigator more knowledgable and productive. It will certainly guide the path when we need to explore and discuss the various areas of work PI's do.

But more than that, it will be a place where we can ALL reach out for individual help.

So my advice is to read, read, and read again. Then ask for help and enjoy the stay!

Sincerely,
    Juan Carlos Valdes

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Juan,

Thank you so much for your words. It was great to read this post.

Aloha,
    Ed

Edward Taguba, MBA, Ph.D.

Professional Global Technology Consultant
    http://www.edtaguba.com
    www.ipiu.org | www.privateinvestigators.cc

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Juan, you're so right about making a difference in the lives of others by doing; and it through dedication, knowlede and being a productive member of your community you were able to accomplish that.

Congratulations on any accomplishment you've had since joining IPIU and all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.

jerome, i also would like to congratulate you. being a pi i believe can be a blessing and provide a service to people. good luck

thanks, & you are so right, the best teachers i had i rem clearly, & oft times their words still ring in my head when i come upon certain things in lifes road. just wish a few of them were still alive so i could tell them their push for me to be a writer worked, i was published in 2000 and am thankful for their words.