Thread: I've been EXTREMELY well informed and educated

Kenneth Ellison is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) Professional Management Member

Arrow I've been EXTREMELY well informed and educated

I've been scouring the forum looking up as much information as I can regarding these types of investigations, and I'm glad to say that I've been EXTREMELY well informed and educated as to what I'll be doing starting from Friday all the way into the following Monday. Thanks for having everything up to date, because I have no idea how I would have been able to get this far without the help.

I'm curious about the PI Credentials for the assignment. Am I understanding correctly that I DO NOT need to obtain a PI License in the state of TN to complete this investigation and receive payment?

In addition, what is the difference between the "Priority Registration" and the "Electronic Registration" in choosing which to Union License to purchase?

Re: I've been EXTREMELY well informed and educated

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Ellison View Post
    I'm curious about the PI Credentials for the assignment. Am I understanding correctly that I DO NOT need to obtain a PI License in the state of TN to complete this investigation and receive payment?
    Tennessee regulated assignments include surveillance (where you sit in a car and are noticed by someone who may call the police) or when you advertise yourself as a licensed PI in the state. Unregulated cases, such as working for a company who is not required to have a license in your state because their case does not require it, are exempt. See the Tennessee Licensing Topic for details.

The PI Union License helps you to obtain access to free advance training and job openings from national agencies in the Level 4 area of this site.

In addition, what is the difference between the "Priority Registration" and the "Electronic Registration" in choosing which to Union License to purchase?
    Typically, the Priority PI Union License is faster and is an extra $10.00 (unless otherwise noted on the current amount) . Or, you can choose Package 1 or Package 2 at the following link:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/in...167f8acfc367d5

I've been scouring the forum looking up as much information as I can regarding these types of investigations, and I'm glad to say that I've been EXTREMELY well informed and educated as to what I'll be doing starting from Friday all the way into the following Monday. Thanks for having everything up to date, because I have no idea how I would have been able to get this far without the help.
    We are delighted to have you here.

For your personal topic and to ask any further general questions, go here:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...586#post551586

Jeff
    Tech Team #5

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members