Thread: Endangered Missing: AMBER SMITH (MI)

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Endangered Missing: AMBER SMITH (MI)

AMBER SMITH, Age Now: 2, Missing: 10/08/2013. Missing From PARIS, MI. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Newaygo Sheriff's Office (Michigan) 1-231-689-5288.

More...

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Re: Endangered Missing: AMBER SMITH (MI)

Quote Originally Posted by David Copeland View Post
    AMBER SMITH, Age Now: 2, Missing: 10/08/2013. Missing From PARIS, MI. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Newaygo Sheriff's Office (Michigan) 1-231-689-5288.

More...
    David, the following message is generated when following your link.

Sorry! The case you requested does not exist or has been removed from the site.

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

UPDATE
    CHILD FOUND

According to the Newaygo County Sheriff's Office, Amber was found safe Wednesday afternoon. A searcher found the girl about a mile from her home. An initial examination at the scene indicated the child sustained only minor cuts and bruises. She was transported to a local hospital for a more thorough examination. No further details are available at this time.

Original Posting

According to the Amber Alert, the Newaygo County Sheriff's Office believes the child, who has a severe mental/physical disability, is in extreme danger.

Investigators said the girl was last seen at her Paris home, in the 8000 block of E. 13 Mile Road, on Tuesday afternoon.

Amber's father, Dale Smith, told WZZM13.com that he used the bathroom and when he came out his daughter was gone.

Smith told authorities his daughter would occasionally go outside to play with the family dogs. He searched for about 30 minutes before reporting her missing.

"I [went outside] and yelled for her," he told WZZM13.com. "The dogs came out of the woods but Amber didn't."

Investigators are looking into reports of a suspicious green truck that was recently spotted in the area, but have yet to elaborate on whether there is a possible connection.

Authorities spent much of Tuesday searching woods in the remote area, which is surrounded by lakes and streams.

Amber Smith is described as 2 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 25 pounds. She has hazel eyes and strawberry blonde hair. The child was last seen wearing a black halter top with pink bow tie, possibly blue jeans, and no shoes.

No other details were made available in the Amber Alert.

Anyone with information on the girl's disappearance is asked to contact the Newaygo County Sheriff's Office at 231-689-6623.

News broadcast available here:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4069387.html

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Hi David and John,
    I have been away for a while. How you All doing? My heart to this Topic is very serious. I would like to express that if you can direct me to persons to contact to Volunteer and or be a person to contact if in the State where I am residing that they need someone to Locate or Find. And if they need me help out of state or the neighboring state here in Nevada count me in. Please!

Sincerely,
    danny guda
    Have Many Great Days

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Guda View Post
    Hi David and John,
    I have been away for a while. How you All doing? My heart to this Topic is very serious. I would like to express that if you can direct me to persons to contact to Volunteer and or be a person to contact if in the State where I am residing that they need someone to Locate or Find. And if they need me help out of state or the neighboring state here in Nevada count me in. Please!

Sincerely,
    danny guda
    Have Many Great Days
    You may wish to apply for the Volunteer Henderson Police Department, which includes cadet training.

Main link is here:
    http://www.hpdv.org/

Application Link is here:
    http://www.hpdv.org/henderson_police...pplication.htm

And you can complete your PI Union Test, as well as request your PI Union License by reviewing the following instruction link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...306#post548306

Hello All,
    Sadly , I know the webs and how to register. I am hoping that there is a Member or an Orgs. affiliated with us here at IPIU who really doing good things for our community all over USA and or Around the World.
    I have tried Numerous times in my lifetime to sign and or search. Just disappointing effort on my part. So, I have decided not to go and sign up for any volunteer org. who doesn't like another person "me" to use and help for the ambers or concerning children. who is out there and waiting to be saved. I strongly suggest that any or every person who wants no harm but to be involve on search , rescue, etc.. will be paid attn: as much as the revolving problems we face every second of having a child abducted, molested, abused and more..

my decision even im so behind of my plan to help ..I will wait to gain resources of my own that I need to fulfill my dream of helping and etc.,, while doing the very career I love to do. Investigating.

Our Local Law Enforcement and all Branches need support on this matter.
    For they are not at their will to do so. Because of funding mainly and the situation now and before that it is controlled when they can do more .

danny guda
    have many great days

- - - Updated - - -

Hello All,
    Sadly , I know the webs and how to register. I am hoping that there is a Member or an Orgs. affiliated with us here at IPIU who really doing good things for our community all over USA and or Around the World.
    I have tried Numerous times in my lifetime to sign and or search. Just disappointing effort on my part. So, I have decided not to go and sign up for any volunteer org. who doesn't like another person "me" to use and help for the ambers or concerning children. who is out there and waiting to be saved. I strongly suggest that any or every person who wants no harm but to be involve on search , rescue, etc.. will be paid attn: as much as the revolving problems we face every second of having a child abducted, molested, abused and more..

my decision even im so behind of my plan to help ..I will wait to gain resources of my own that I need to fulfill my dream of helping and etc.,, while doing the very career I love to do. Investigating.

Our Local Law Enforcement and all Branches need support on this matter.
    For they are not at their will to do so. Because of funding mainly and the situation now and before that it is controlled when they can do more .

danny guda
    have many great days

hello to All,
    Following up to the Post. I am or we will have a non profit org. that will enable all members to do at will that need to be done. Of course we will follow all guidelines and or laws and policies.
    but my proposal to branches that need to hear my plans and or questioned why is very simple. to help others , to maintain results, and aim results to the best of our abilities.
    I will provide all that is needed.
    all revolving proceeds will go directly to cancer hospitals, military and law enforcement.
    what I mean I will provide. I will financially use my own to pay all is involved/ all agents.
    and or balance with my part provide at least 60% of work done by us.
    and maybe 40% of the proceeds will pay for technical needs like rent etc.,

I am very serious and I am very soon able and capable to execute all that I have planned.

Have many Great Days
    danny

May the Almighty Bless Us All.
    And that nothing can stop us from our endeavours.

- - - Updated - - -

hello to All,
    Following up to the Post. I am or we will have a non profit org. that will enable all members to do at will that need to be done. Of course we will follow all guidelines and or laws and policies.
    but my proposal to branches that need to hear my plans and or questioned why is very simple. to help others , to maintain results, and aim results to the best of our abilities.
    I will provide all that is needed.
    all revolving proceeds will go directly to cancer hospitals, military and law enforcement.
    what I mean I will provide. I will financially use my own to pay all is involved/ all agents.
    and or balance with my part provide at least 60% of work done by us.
    and maybe 40% of the proceeds will pay for technical needs like rent etc.,

I am very serious and I am very soon able and capable to execute all that I have planned.

Have many Great Days
    danny

May the Almighty Bless Us All.
    And that nothing can stop us from our endeavours.