Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michael Andrews, www.andrewsgorman.com , AG Investigations LLC, AGI Risk LLC

Michael Andrews, www.andrewsgorman.com , AG Investigations LLC, AGI Risk LLC

re: PI Licensing: New York

Well I disagree with much of this. If you work for an agency, you can NOT accept a case on your own behalf and work it legally. So if Joe Noone works for me (I am a license holder in NYS) he can not accept a case on his own behalf and work it. Now if I assign that case to him yes, but it has to be assigned and billed and supervised by the license holder.

It seems this forum is a place where people attempt to skew the truth and avoid the laws. You can not operate 99% of investigations in NYS without a license. Many of the investigations people are asking about are LEGAL Investigations where they can bill clients, accept clients and solicit clients. If you wish to do that, be like everyone else and legally obtain your license.

Besides who wants to give this type of advice out which is legal advise, without being a practicing attorney, and accept the liability that comes with giving out advise. I think you people are insane for answering questions outside of directing them to the New York State Department of State Division of Licensing.

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: PI Licensing: New York

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Andrews View Post
    Well I disagree with much of this. If you work for an agency, you can NOT accept a case on your own behalf and work it legally. So if Joe Noone works for me (I am a license holder in NYS) he can not accept a case on his own behalf and work it. Now if I assign that case to him yes, but it has to be assigned and billed and supervised by the license holder.
    I suggest you provide a web link to the statute you are referring to. The law is pretty clear, in requiring the qualifying license holder to be responsible for the conduct of the entire agency.

Regardless, all of the New York Agencies I sub-contract with do not require any such personal authorization by the listed qualifying investigator for the entire agency to okay or assign my case needs.

You can not operate 99% of investigations in NYS without a license.
    Please post the topic link where you saw this claim.

(The average is 65%, not 99%)

Many of the investigations people are asking about are LEGAL Investigations where they can bill clients, accept clients and solicit clients. If you wish to do that, be like everyone else and legally obtain your license.
    The scenario you are presenting is that of a sub-contractor, not a retailer of investigations.

Each day there are Daily Cases posted in the Level 4 areas of this web site, where they are separated into two categories:

Regulated (which requires a PI License)
    Unregulated (which does not require a PI License)

As an IPIU member who is a licensed private investigator, I can pick from either one of this daily cases.

An IPIU member who is not state licensed can pick from the unregulated daily cases.

So if I wish to employ you for a "Legal Investigation", the first question to ask is if the entire case is regulated, unregulated, or a partial split.

For someone starting out, they do not need a state PI License to accept sub-contracted unregulated cases. And, as IPIU refers to, they can elect to incorporate a national agency in Colorado and assign the regulated portions of a New York case to a licensed PI agency. They can take the remainder "legal investigation" tasks that are unregulated, and assign them to a variety of folks in New York who can lawfully handle them (often in the $20/hr range)

I think you people are insane for answering questions outside of directing them to the New York State Department of State Division of Licensing.
    Michael, did you read Post #1??? The topic was authored many years ago, and is loaded with source links referring and directly members to the New York Licensing site.

I have read the comments here, and I have carefully reviewed and fact-checked everything on the statutes link provided. I see no space between what is being presented here and what is already stated on the New York site. Perhaps you should post your web links that contradict what you believe you have read.

Besides who wants to give this type of advice out which is legal advise, without being a practicing attorney, and accept the liability that comes with giving out advise.
    I see no legal advice being given out here in this topic. What are you referring to, exactly??

If you are referring to the IPIU Lifetime Corporate Membership where an inexperienced newcomer can become state licensed using a sponsor, that program includes the use of advice under the direction of a licensed New York Attorney.

It seems this forum is a place where people attempt to skew the truth and avoid the laws.
    If that is your belief, then why did you join?

Are you a licensed private investigator? If you are, what is the name of your agency?

Michael
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Newman View Post
    I suggest you provide a web link to the statute you are referring to. The law is pretty clear, in requiring the qualifying license holder to be responsible for the conduct of the entire agency.

Regardless, all of the New York Agencies I sub-contract with do not require any such personal authorization by the listed qualifying investigator for the entire agency to okay or assign my case needs.

The scenario you are presenting is that of a sub-contractor, not a retailer of investigations.

Each day there are Daily Cases posted in the Level 4 areas of this web site, where they are separated into two categories:

As an IPIU member who is a licensed private investigator, I can pick from either one of this daily cases.

An IPIU member who is not state licensed can pick from the unregulated daily cases.

So if I wish to employ you for a "Legal Investigation", the first question to ask is if the entire case is regulated, unregulated, or a partial split.

For someone starting out, they do not need a state PI License to accept sub-contracted unregulated cases. And, as IPIU refers to, they can elect to incorporate a national agency in Colorado and assign the regulated portions of a New York case to a licensed PI agency. They can take the remainder "legal investigation" tasks that are unregulated, and assign them to a variety of folks in New York who can lawfully handle them (often in the $20/hr range)

Michael, did you read Post #1??? The topic was authored many years ago, and is loaded with source links referring and directly members to the New York Licensing site.

I have read the comments here, and I have carefully reviewed and fact-checked everything on the statutes link provided. I see no space between what is being presented here and what is already stated on the New York site. Perhaps you should post your web links that contradict what you believe you have read.

I see no legal advice being given out here in this topic. What are you referring to, exactly??

If you are referring to the IPIU Lifetime Corporate Membership where an inexperienced newcomer can become state licensed using a sponsor, that program includes the use of advice under the direction of a licensed New York Attorney.

Are you a licensed private investigator? If you are, what is the name of your agency?

Michael
    My NY License number is 11000168670. Search it. I don't really want to put the company name or web address here because the internet spiders these types of websites and I don't want it searchable.

I have been working as a private investigator for nearly a decade. On my website you can read more about it, but here's the deal. 99% of cases assigned by insurance companies are regulated and require a license. These other "investigations" that you state aren't regulated; aren't really anything you can build a business off from. And to advertise your a private investigations agency, you must be licensed in New York State. I just think it's bad policy to give advice on YOUR interpretation of what the law says. When doing so you'f giving legal advice. I joined to answer peoples questions should they have some.

My only reasoning for saying anything was I saw someone say that you can accept a case on your own if your registered under someone else's license. You simply can not accept a case on your own, the liability falls under your employer, you don't have a license to operate that case on your own. I think reading in to the text of the law is one thing but understanding it in reality is anouther. Ask 90% of attorneys this legal question, i did. They would tell you that you don't qualify to accept a case on your own and operate it on your own and bill that client on your own, because then you will have committed a crime. Now, if that case falls under the simple types of "cases" that aren't regulated then that isn't what I am speaking of. If you work for Joe Blow Investigations company, and you advertise yourself as a private investigator and take a infidelity case on your own, bill the client on your own, manage the case on your own, you have committed a crime. I have a legal team of NYS Attorneys' this is the general consensus.

I hope you understand my concern and don't take my posts as an attack, it was my observation.

Re: OATH, COVENANT, CODE OF ETHICS, Mission Statement, and Terms of Use Agreement

Re: OATH, COVENANT, CODE OF ETHICS, Mission Statement, and Terms of Use Agreement

I agree with the rules and regulations and I will at all times follow these regulations.

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

My NY License number is 11000168670. Search it. I don't really want to put the company name or web address here because the internet spiders these types of websites and I don't want it searchable.
    This website doesn't employ spiders, but if you have a company and a website as you mentioned, why would you not want it to be found? I am not aware of many companies gaining much success by staying in the shadows.

I have been working as a private investigator for nearly a decade. On my website you can read more about it...
    We can't read more about it because you won't post any information giving us a clue, as to the name of the agency.

...but here's the deal. 99% of cases assigned by insurance companies are regulated and require a license.
    Not true. Your percentage is way too high. I would wager the average percentage of regulated cases to be somewhere near 50%.

These other "investigations" that you state aren't regulated; aren't really anything you can build a business off from.
    Not true. Many members have started their businesses here and have become very successful. The IPIU's model allows members to build relationships with their clients, which later generates more cases and higher compensation.

And to advertise your a private investigations agency, you must be licensed in New York State.
    That depends on how you are advertising, and the words you use in your advertisements. The IPIU has an entire forum dedicated to educating their members in this area.

I just think it's bad policy to give advice on YOUR interpretation of what the law says.
    Laws are written plainly. Sure, at times it gets confusing considering the way laws are worded, but I don't see how someone could mis-interpret any law. The NY laws are pretty plain, and specific when necessary.

When doing so you'f giving legal advice.
    I disagree. When I see the administrators, or their legal team post a summary of a particular law, I take it as a summary. However, in my executive agency forum they do offer legal advice. The IPIU has licensed attorneys for this.

I joined to answer peoples questions should they have some.
    Friend, no-one knows who you are. Perhaps you would like to refer to the e-mails you received to activate your guest account and follow the instructions to create an introduction thread. By doing so, other members can read about you and figure out what it is that you do. Once we know what you do, we might consider asking your advice on certain matters.

My only reasoning for saying anything was I saw someone say that you can accept a case on your own if your registered under someone else's license.
    I wouldn't ban any of my agents or investigators from recruiting clients, nor would any other agencies I am associated with.

You simply can not accept a case on your own, the liability falls under your employer, you don't have a license to operate that case on your own.
    If Michael Newman were working for his current employer as a licensed private investigator, and decided to take on an unregulated case, I don't see where the problem is unless he signed a contract with a non-compete clause. However, if he were to accept a regulated case I don't see why his agency would have an issue with him doing so as long as the case was accepted by the agency and assigned to him for completion.

I think reading in to the text of the law is one thing but understanding it in reality is anouther. Ask 90% of attorneys this legal question, i did.
    Which question?

They would tell you that you don't qualify to accept a case on your own and operate it on your own and bill that client on your own, because then you will have committed a crime.
    The IPIU does not allow members who are un-licensed to accept regulated cases and remain members in good standing. I do believe they would revoke a member's membership for doing so. The IPIU assist in-licensed investigators in obtaining licensing, training, and experience, through the assignment of un-regulated cases and leads.

Now, if that case falls under the simple types of "cases" that aren't regulated then that isn't what I am speaking of. If you work for Joe Blow Investigations company, and you advertise yourself as a private investigator and take a infidelity case on your own, bill the client on your own, manage the case on your own, you have committed a crime. I have a legal team of NYS Attorneys' this is the general consensus.
    Where did you see (on these forums) someone speaking of accepting a regulated case for personal gain while being employed with an agency? Can you provide a link to the thread or post?

Certified

Michael

I have been working as a private investigator for nearly a decade. On my website you can read more about it, but here's the deal. 99% of cases assigned by insurance companies are regulated and require a license. These other "investigations" that you state aren't regulated; aren't really anything you can build a business off from. And to advertise your a private investigations agency, you must be licensed in New York State. I just think it's bad policy to give advice on YOUR interpretation of what the law says. When doing so you'f giving legal advice. I joined to answer peoples questions should they have some.

My only reasoning for saying anything was I saw someone say that you can accept a case on your own if your registered under someone else's license. You simply can not accept a case on your own, the liability falls under your employer, you don't have a license to operate that case on your own. I think reading in to the text of the law is one thing but understanding it in reality is anouther. Ask 90% of attorneys this legal question, i did. They would tell you that you don't qualify to accept a case on your own and operate it on your own and bill that client on your own, because then you will have committed a crime. Now, if that case falls under the simple types of "cases" that aren't regulated then that isn't what I am speaking of. If you work for Joe Blow Investigations company, and you advertise yourself as a private investigator and take a infidelity case on your own, bill the client on your own, manage the case on your own, you have committed a crime. I have a legal team of NYS Attorneys' this is the general consensus.
    Well, you chose not to answer my questions.

Here they are again:

1) ". . . provide a web link to the statute you are referring to. The law is pretty clear with requiring the qualifying license holder to be responsible for the conduct of the entire agency. Regardless, all of the New York Agencies I sub-contract with do not require any such personal authorization by the listed qualifying investigator for the entire agency to okay or assign my case needs. When I provide a check or credit card to the agent I speak to, it is deposited in the agency's checking account, not a personal checking account.

2) " . . . post your web links that contradict what you believe you have read. I see no space between what is being presented here and what is already stated on the New York site.

3) " . . . post the links to what you are referring to where legal advice is being given out anywhere on this web site.

And also:

I located your web site where you and William (Billy) Gorman are presented as both founders and owners, with the agency working out of a residential duplex apartment in Auburn:

a) Are you are the qualifying licensee for the agency?

b) Did you receive your license two weeks ago on Sept 23rd?

Michael Newman
    Michael Newman

Well, you chose not to answer my questions.

Here they are again:

1) ". . . provide a web link to the statute you are referring to. The law is pretty clear with requiring the qualifying license holder to be responsible for the conduct of the entire agency. Regardless, all of the New York Agencies I sub-contract with do not require any such personal authorization by the listed qualifying investigator for the entire agency to okay or assign my case needs. When I provide a check or credit card to the agent I speak to, it is deposited in the agency's checking account, not a personal checking account.

2) " . . . post your web links that contradict what you believe you have read. I see no space between what is being presented here and what is already stated on the New York site.

3) " . . . post the links to what you are referring to where legal advice is being given out anywhere on this web site.

And also:

I located your web site where you and William (Billy) Gorman are presented as both founders and owners, with the agency working out of a residential duplex apartment in Auburn:

a) Are you are the qualifying licensee for the agency?

b) Did you receive your license two weeks ago on Sept 23rd?

Michael Newman
    Well I am glad you found my website. I did not post it here to offend you. Obviously your a phenomenal investigator and know far more than I. Why did you feel it necessary to comment on where I reside? A bit childish it seems. Yes I am the qualified Licensee for New York. Pending in PA, OH, NJ, CT, MD, VA, FL and CA. All major markets. We are only starting here in NY and will expand to be a multi-state provider in the coming months. I have been working on this project since 2006. Developing the software we are using.

Did it make you feel warm and special inside to try and belittle me? See, I did not post anything here to stir up trouble or to offend anyone, but now I feel as if your attacking the credibility of my origination? MJM, Inc. was founded my Michael J Malone out of his basement with a $10,000 loan from his mother, his company sold for 16.2 Million, and in 2007 Grossed over $45 Million. So the idea that you think you "got one over on me" by commenting that my business is ran from my home is ridicules. You should brush up on your debating skills, vs. ask a question with a question and try and make the other person feel small.

Read every-single post here where your providing legal advice, you tell people from your "Legal Department" what is regulated and non-regulated. That is legal advice. Simple. I don't see where you think it isn't. If I tell someone that it would or would not be okay to do something that is legal advice. I think your taking offence to my comments when they weren't intended to be offensive. Just an observation.

My numbers are closer to 95% of investigations are regulated. Any of the "unregulated" investigations you are referring to are preposterous. There'd be way anyone could make money or solicit these types of "cases" legally.

Furthermore, I just ran this past my attorney just to clarify. If I have a registered employee who seeks business on his own, outside of his work hours, I am not responsible for his actions, and furthermore, he'd be subject to the NYS laws, to include the Private Investigator laws. -- What you suggest that an employer must be in control of his employees is while he is being paid, there is no control an employer has over an employee outside his work hours. So my comment was -- Why are you giving legal advice telling people that work for an agency that they can legally solicit and work cases without their employers knowledge? I am not going to quote the posts, you can to your own due diligence since your such an great investigator.

Mr. Andrews,

I see Mr. Newman responded to your post with requests for evidence of your findings that there is legal advice being offered here. You replied with evasion from his requests, refusing to provide evidence of your findings. What is the point of investigating something if you won't supply evidence of your findings?

By joining here, reading, and replying to a thread, you could consider that an investigation. Did you not join to see if joining with a paid membership would be worth the money?

-------------------------------------

I know Mr. Newman from his activity on the forums. I can assure you he did not intend for you to feel belittled by mentioning you have a home office. When I started my companies I ran out of a home office, as many other members have. For the most part, many PI agencies can do without a business office to save money, and meet clients at neutral locations. I believe, as a seasoned investigator, Mr. Newman was fact checking his findings as a result of your posting of your license number and an authorization to look into it.

Why will you not answer any of our questions to either prove or disprove your claims? I would venture to say your credibility is on the line, as a new member.

This is a professional conversation between three members now, not necessarily a debate or attack. You posted your opinion and have sparked the interest of two members who want to see how you came to the conclusion you have reached in your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by John Sanderson View Post
    Mr. Andrews,

I see Mr. Newman responded to your post with requests for evidence of your findings that there is legal advice being offered here. You replied with evasion from his requests, refusing to provide evidence of your findings. What is the point of investigating something if you won't supply evidence of your findings?
    First, I never said I wanted anyone to investigate anything. I simply said I thought it was bad policy to give legal advice. Your here publicly telling people, that if you work for a PI, you can act and conduct investigations on your own, I don't need to point out where that's on this forum -- just go back and read. -- Secondly, your "idea" and my "idea" of the law differ, I spoke to my attorney and we all concur that your advice you've given isn't factual or legal. Therefore it is legal advice. There is no if ands or buts about it.
    By joining here, reading, and replying to a thread, you could consider that an investigation. Did you not join to see if joining with a paid membership would be worth the money?
    No, there isn't any ROI your paid membership could provide, from what I have seen from this organization. I think the premise that everyone can set up a PI "office" in Colorado, is a joke to my profession and frankly offensive, that you people represent yourselves as "Investigators" and yet really don't live up to that title. I HAVE been a criminal investigator, and now a private investigator, I have conducted death investigations, major vehicle crashes, and thousands of other real investigations, and the idea that "ANYONE" can be a PI and have an office in Colorado is ridicules. I goggled something and the internet spidered a thread that I clicked on, that's how I came to join, only to post my original reply, not to get in to this banter.[/QUOTE]
    -------------------------------------
    I know Mr. Newman from his activity on the forums. I can assure you he did not intend for you to feel belittled by mentioning you have a home office. When I started my companies I ran out of a home office, as many other members have. For the most part, many PI agencies can do without a business office to save money, and meet clients at neutral locations. I believe, as a seasoned investigator, Mr. Newman was fact checking his findings as a result of your posting of your license number and an authorization to look into it.
    yes, your company that states "operable nationwide with over 2,000 operatives at our disposal." I've never heard of you, and I have been a manager for all three of the top investigations companies in the country. The biggest company only has 300+ Investigators, not nearly the amount you propose. That and your using the Department of Homeland Security logo? I sincerely doubt everything on that website. And you question my credibility? -- this is a joke right? am I on Punk'D?
    Why will you not answer any of our questions to either prove or disprove your claims? I would venture to say your credibility is on the line, as a new member.
    Yeah, I have zero to prove to you people, I have said my peace. I am don'e wasting my valuable time on this petty matter with two people who I very much doubt have half the experience I do.
    This is a professional conversation between three members now, not necessarily a debate or attack. You posted your opinion and have sparked the interest of two members who want to see how you came to the conclusion you have reached in your posts.
    No sir, read what he wrote in the facetious manner that he did. That was an attack, he attempted to belittle me for making mearly an observation. Go back and read my first post, it actually wasn't that bad.

Certified

Well I am glad you found my website. I did not post it here to offend you. Obviously your a phenomenal investigator and know far more than I.
    Thank you.

But, unfortunately, it gets worse for you, my "colleague".

You began (with your very first posts on this site) with comments designed to bait the authors and reputable members here. This struck me odd because your comments run contrary to what most newcomers do when their guest membership are approved. You began by stirring the pot with intimidations and accusations.

What did you expect? Did you really expect that some seasoned private investigators would not check you out based on your stealth remarks?

Anyway, I am sorry to report, Michael, that I have uncovered who you really are, and what type of character and reputation you have. These are not my claims, nor my opinions, but facts Mr Michael Patton Andrews.

Why did you feel it necessary to comment on where I reside? A bit childish it seems.
    Perhaps to you, but in my personal opinion it is childish to promote your home residence to the public as your point of contact for your private investigator's business. Not to say that many PI's work out of their homes, but it appears to be a foolish trait to advertise it for prospective targets to come knocking on your door! I am sure your sweetheart (which is also named) would not like it either. The least you and Billy could have done was use another address. If I can easily find you and easily locate pictures, so can anyone else.

Yes I am the qualified Licensee for New York. Pending in PA, OH, NJ, CT, MD, VA, FL and CA. All major markets. We are only starting here in NY and will expand to be a multi-state provider in the coming months.
    Perhaps for now, but perhaps not.

Read every-single post here where your providing legal advice, you tell people from your "Legal Department" what is regulated and non-regulated. That is legal advice. Simple. I don't see where you think it isn't.
    Then you are denying what the footnotes reveal in Post #1 above.

Here is a quote:

"Comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Members and Guests accessing comments are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding the use of this web site."

Seems to me there is NO LEGAL ADVICE given, PLUS the very same Terms of Use Agreement you signed includes many, many additional definitions you signed off on.

Perhaps this is why you refused to post the direct quotes or links you alleged. (You cannot)

My numbers are closer to 95% of investigations are regulated. Any of the "unregulated" investigations you are referring to are preposterous. There'd be way anyone could make money or solicit these types of "cases" legally.
    Then you have not invested the time to explore the ABC News and CNN News reports and unsolicited testimonials of thousands of others who have earn substantial incomes working unregulated cases. I won't call you stupid, because that would be against the forum rules both you and I agreed to. But based on your statement, you are uneducated in the evidence that contradicts your view.

I just ran this past my attorney just to clarify.
    Would that be Ken Wagner?

If I have a registered employee who seeks business on his own,
    There's the rub, Michael. No one here suggested that an employed private investigator working for a licensed agency can go out on their own and accept money on their own. Not even you, Michael, as the qualifying licensee, can solicit and accept payment to your personal checking account and conduct a regulated case outside of your own agency. Your personal license is permanently tied to your agency unless you choose to move it elsewhere. Moreover, you cannot use your license to help qualify another agency in New York.

Again, I do not believe you are can post any quote from this web site where others have endorsed an idea that an employee can use their agency license on their own, can you!

So my comment was -- Why are you giving legal advice telling people that work for an agency that they can legally solicit and work cases without their employers knowledge?
    Prove it. Post the quotes.

Otherwise, I can suggest that any of your employees can perform unregulated assignments on their own, if you do not have a strong Employment Agreement. But that would be a civil matter, not a criminal manner, as the State of New York has no jurisdiction over any unregulated cases or earnings. (Source: State Links in Post #1 of this topic)

First, I never said I wanted anyone to investigate anything. I simply said I thought it was bad policy to give legal advice.
    We always encourage member of this site to investigate the facts and evidence of any claims made by members or IPIU. When you began to claim that members of this site were giving "legal advice", including myself, that is just blatantly unfounded. Prove it. Otherwise, why would you make such a claim as a licensed private investigator without first making sure the evidence is available to post?

I spoke to my attorney and we all concur that your advice you've given isn't factual or legal.
    Again, is that Ken Wagner (or Brian LaClair) that gave you that legal advice? If correct, then post the statutes. Or, perhaps someone here can call their office and ask them for the statutes they are referring to.

I know of NO attorney whose standard advice cannot be supported by a statute source.

No, there isn't any ROI your paid membership could provide, from what I have seen from this organization.
    When you applied for a guest account here, the ROI on your free account appears to have the benefit of voicing your opinions. No one here has even suggested you apply for a paid membership. Until you are accepted as a paid union member, you have NO IDEA what the 2012 benefits are in the higher levels of this site. In my opinion, it's like someone stating their is no benefit for going to the Moon, in view that they have not been invited to apply for the trip.

I think the premise that everyone can set up a PI "office" in Colorado, is a joke to my profession and frankly offensive,
    Prove it by stating the points of your argument, back up by evidence and facts. Just don't insult the thousands of professionals in Colorado by calling them jokes. Please put some meat on your allegation. I'd like to see it.

I HAVE been a criminal investigator, and now a private investigator
    Then Michael, I strongly suggest you investigate yourself first. I think you should discover for yourself what "Michael Patton Andrews" has been up to over the last several years, what lawsuits you have been involved in, and how all of that evidence measures up to the claims you make on your current web site and in this topic.

Again, this is something you have brought upon yourself from Day 1 when you began posting your contempt here. I gave you the full benefit until you started stirring the pot, and I found an enormous well of evidence that calls into question your personal view of your resume' and your alleged work experience.

and the idea that "ANYONE" can be a PI and have an office in Colorado is ridicules.
    But Michael, that is how you got your start! You set up your own agency in an unregulated state and began a massive campaign to raise tens of thousands of dollars by selling stock outside of the SEC! Why in the world would you condemn others to start up their own PI business in an unregulated state, when that is exactly what you and your former partner did??

yes, your company that states "operable nationwide with over 2,000 operatives at our disposal."
    What's your point? 2000 available operatives in the USA is less than one operative per county. I could claim 3000 available operatives just by networking with one contact in each county. And, unlike a new agency (such as yourself) that was only licensed a few weeks ago, I believe John Sanderson could probably conduct and finish a case faster

I've never heard of you, and I have been a manager for all three of the top investigations companies in the country.
    In my opinion, based on your personal resume' that I read, the math does not add up, Michael. Claiming to be a manager instead of a "team" lead is a bit of a stretch, especially when your tenure at your last employer did not work out so well for you and ended up in federal court. And the previous "employer" was in fact your own "company" based out of an unregulated state where it went defunct for a great number of reasons, while the prior listed employer tenures averaged around a year here and a year there. At least I can testify that John Sanderson became a member here, learned a great deal from thousands of other colleagues, saved his cash, got his company going, and remains to this day after all of those years "someone we have heard of". I think you owe John a bit of respect for his ability and willingness to help answer your questions, without any personal agenda in mind.

That and your using the Department of Homeland Security logo? I sincerely doubt everything on that website. -- this is a joke right? am I on Punk'D?
    Did you bother to ask John what certification he received from the Department of Homeland Security? I certainly do not see any such certifications on your website, but we all know of John's certifications. Why would you joke about them?
    Michael Newman

Funny. I simply regret posting anything. Just keep giving out legal advice. You obviously lack the intelligence to maintain a respectful demeanor, therefore I will not continue to be apart of your personal attacks. Just keep my personal and professional information off this website, there is no need for defamatory comments.

Unlike the real professionals I don't have time to write a 50 page comment, so I will go, and let you feel like you've won.

Funny your a Licensed Private Investigator in California? I don't see you on the list. The Michael G Newman listed I've spoken to, that isn't you. Funny that your going off on my, when I am searchable and verifiable, your not. It's ok, I was going to call you and have a nice talk, but your not real according to the State of California.

Aaron Monroe is offline Private Investigator
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Funny your a Licensed Private Investigator in California? I don't see you on the list. The Michael G Newman listed I've spoken to, that isn't you. Funny that your going off on my, when I am searchable and verifiable, your not. It's ok, I was going to call you and have a nice talk, but your not real according to the State of California.
    There is no such thing as a "roster" of all licensed private investigators in California. California has a database of only the business owners, principals, or qualified managers that are listed on the original agency application, which does not include all of the tens of thousands of employees licensed under the agencies. Besides, the name you claimed to have called on the phone, Michael G Newman, is not even listed on the California database anywhere. (Perhaps you can prove this too by posting your source link)

I don't know why you won't take the time to answer Michael Newman's legitimate questions to verify what you are claiming. That is what this thread is all about. Namely posting public information regarding the licensing laws of New York, with links to back it up. As a newbie, you should begin disciplining yourself in taking the time and the patience to post a "detailed report" of what your assertions are, especially after you have made some pretty bold statements here.

By running and hiding under the guise of "I will not continue to be apart of your personal attacks", you are refusing to respond the Mr Newman's findings on you:

1) You ran an agency before in a state where there is no licensing, and the agency went of out business?

2) You sold stock in a corporation of that agency to other private investigators without the approval of the Securities & Exchange Commission? Did that cause the agency to be shut down?

3) You have an online public resume that all can see?

4) Are your attorneys Ken Wagner and Brian LaClair who have been telling you what is and what is not permissible in New York?

Jason

Mr. Andrews,

I had much to say in reply to your recent posts, but I think Mr. Newman covered those bases sufficiently enough to make a point I would have.

This could all go on another course that I think would benefit you.

By reading your posts, I can see you could use some improvement in many areas, perhaps even, in correcting your reputation. I have seen many people come to the forums and make quick assumptions and post similarly as you have, making claims as a 'private investigator' with the inability to back them up with factual evidence by way of source links or other corroborating evidence. Your refusal to offer evidence when asked debunks your claims and renders them inaccurate to say the least.

The IPIU could teach you a great deal to help you correct what has been done here, and perhaps become a successful professional, and not what you've shown yourself to be here.

If your account is still active (I would be surprised), I would strongly recommend you take some time before posting again to consider and re-read everything in this thread, and even to read what you have access to. Perhaps you could humble yourself enough to calm yourself and call the office for a one on one conversation with one of the admins to discuss your issues with the IPIU and your personal/professional issues you need to correct to operate legally without fear of ending up in court.

I fear however, it may be too late. But it is certainly worth showing the effort and attempt.

Oh, and the number of agents my agency has available at any given time is closer to 20,000 now. But you wouldn't know that as a guest member of the IPIU. How to manage interstate cases and also the agents available to cover them is covered in higher access levels, which you don't have access to.

Anyway, if you do decide to humble yourself and stop claiming to be the 'professional' you claim to be, I would be more than willing to change my attitude towards you and aid you in any way I am able, as would Mr. Newman (perhaps). We are professionals and can control ourselves, as well as back up our claims with evidence. This is something we as well as the IPIU can teach.

In closing, one piece of valuable information/advice. UPS offers a type of post office box with signature service. One of the companies I am currently tied into uses a particular UPS store as a principal office address to avoid 'crazies' from bombarding the actual office. It satisfies local government also. Perhaps this would be better that advertising your home address as your office address, so people you've investigated can't simply show up to assault and batter you for ruining whatever they had going. And from what I have read, I don't think you want to be found by your clients either.

Furthermore, the IPIU can teach you to protect your personal assets when opening an agency, so if you do mess up, you don't lose your 'house'.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Monroe View Post

1) You ran an agency before in a state where there is no licensing, and the agency went of out business?

2) You sold stock in a corporation of that agency to other private investigators without the approval of the Securities & Exchange Commission? Did that cause the agency to be shut down?

3) You have an online public resume that all can see?

4) Are your attorneys Ken Wagner and Brian LaClair who have been telling you what is and what is not permissible in New York?

Jason
    I have only once owned an agency. That agency is licensed in New York. No other have I owned nor been associated with.

I have never sold stock in any agency. I am not sure what you are speaking of.

My Resume I am sure is on-line.

No my lawyers for a federal Law Suit are not my corporate lawyers. Keep checking you might find their names, I assure you they have zero to do with my federal law suit. But thanks for noticing.

Furthermore, the IPIU can teach you to protect your personal assets when opening an agency, so if you do mess up, you don't lose your 'house'.

Best wishes.
    Son, I have 3 Million in General Liability, 3 Million in E & O, and 5 Million in an umbrella policy. Good luck collecting.

Lastly, I do have access to databases only REGISTERED CERTIFIED, LEGAL P.I.'s have access too, and Mr. Newman doesn't exist. I am sure he is a registered Colorado Agency, with MAJOR credibility! Maybe he should talk to Dean Beers, about being such a great and legal PI Agency in Colorado.

Besides any of you are welcome to call my cell phone 315-506-3242 and discuss anything I have posted with me. I assure you will be our debated. Or look me up at www.andrewsgorman.com my company name is AG Investigations, LLC., I am the licensee, just click on my license number on my website you will see I am the registered Licensee for my company. Mr. Newman is a 0000 bag at minimum, who's ignored my phone calls all day. Please sir, call me. You credibility is an absolute ZERO. Search me in federal court, not from my lawsuit but from me as an investigator, you shall see. You sir and this website are a 0000, taking money from people, promising a career you can't deliver.

Oh, and the number of agents my agency has available at any given time is closer to 20,000 now. But you wouldn't know that as a guest member of the IPIU. How to manage interstate cases and also the agents available to cover them is covered in higher access levels, which you don't have access to.
    Best wishes.
    You joking right, I guess you have zero clue. The biggest company in AMERICA doesn't have those numbers. please call me since your company has such a GREAT reputation, why is it I can't find a phone number? Oh that's right, because I am a terrible investigator and choose not to waste my time on you. Please call me, I doubt you have the audacity to call me.

Bill Williams is offline Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Member of the Private Investigators Forums

Re: Michael Andrews, www.andrewsgorman.com , AG Investigations LLC

Jason, John, and Michael Newman,

I am sure you and a score of others can defend yourselves against some of these absurd accusations from the "newcomer" above, especially in view that no one is permitted an account here at this website without verifying their true name, drivers license, date of birth, and licensing. Our "newcomer" may wish all of you do not exist, but wishing does not make it true. I must assume that the administrators must have verified who "Michael Andrews" is, in order for him to post what he believes is straight talk. But the "talk" I see, the more the facts just prove it all wrong.

Here is what I found out in under 60 minutes:

I have only once owned an agency. That agency is licensed in New York. No other have I owned nor been associated with.
    If the above quote is what Michael Andrews wrote and signed as truthful statement on his latest New York Licensing Application, then the licensing board may want to look into revoking the license for submitting a false statement for a professional license. The application and the perjury statement, is contained in this link:
    http://www.dos.ny.gov/forms/licensing/0075-f-l-a.pdf

I have in front of me official state records showing that Michael Andrews did, in fact, own a previous investigative agency that was shut down administratively by the Idaho Secretary of State. (If anyone would like to see a copy, let me know)

I also have in front of me a direct quote of Michael Andrews offering for sale corporate stock in that agency too.

To John,

When Michael Andrews addressed you as "Son", be careful what may come after the salutation.

Michael Andrews is also known as DrMikeUSN. The "USN" seems to be a reference to his short lived US Navy career before his homosexuality became too much for the armed services to tolerate (see federal court affidavit)

Using his DrMikeUSN, he made the following statement:

"Beucase son, I am dead f.u.c.king serious. Do not cross my path, I promis you, you run your month to my face I dare you. I have never in my life been arrested, however, I will enjoy breaking your f.u.c.kin jaw, and I promis everything in this world that you run your moth on like you are some kind of bad 000, well try it to my face. Just once."

Source Link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...80#post2411880

Fellows, you'll notice he claims he has never been arrested.

I found the following jail photo in public records:

ARREST PHOTO
    Michael Patton Andrews
    ID: 5007492
    This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 12/08/2011. Address herein provided within Official Records:
    Name: ANDREWS, MICHAEL PATTON
    Birth date: 5/14/1981
    Home Address: 7701 USTICK #95 , BOISE, ID 83704

Above photo of 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 sq foot trailer home serving both as personal residence and Corporate Offices for Integricy LLC (Michael Andrews' investigative agency, which was shut down). Trailer home, which is over 50 years old, was put for sale by Andrews' live-in partner, Brandon Lanterman, for $9000.00. Lanterman wrote, "we are moving to NY and only taking our personal items and cloths everything else is staying or being donated."

Following their fast departure from Idaho, they landed in New York where Andrews started working his "investment" with pool players. Here is the link:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=173825

In the above link, starting with Page 1, you will see that Andrews (DrMikeUSN) ended up getting banned from the site. But as you read page by page posts, you will see several quotes by Andrews as he gets into a very heated argument over where the money he was entrusted with disappeared. Andrews appears to have talked a crop of "investors" in a pool tournament. The above source link shows the details, the amount of money involved, and a stream of people who went after Mike Andrews.
    Bill Williams
    Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Certified

Wow, Bill! Good job uncovering this guy. And it's ALL in the public records!

Looks like you found the same federal lawsuit I did in the PUBLIC RECORDS, but I missed the part about him getting into a squalor about his desires for other men. I wonder if he was on a submarine! I wonder if he was a "doctor" who gave physicals? Why does he use the handle "Dr"?

As you and I know, I do "exist". And even if "DrMikeUSN" knew how to spell my name correctly (my FULL name) and even if he called me, what makes him think I would want to "talk"? I'm not sure if I would recognize "him" on the phone as a guy! ("Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts")

I took a look at the link you posted and I am wondering if his pool buddies knew about his Idaho arrest and what he's been up to lately.

Michael

Aaron Monroe is offline Private Investigator
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Mr. Newman is a 0000 bag at minimum. You sir and this website are a 0000, taking money from people, promising a career you can't deliver.
    Attention Moderators:

Michael Andrews has violated too many forum rules for me to count and list. You can read it for yourself. I would ask that you suspend his posting privileges until such time the webmaster may best discern which action to take or not.

Thank you,

Jason Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Monroe View Post
    Attention Moderators:

Michael Andrews has violated too many forum rules for me to count and list. You can read it for yourself. I would ask that you suspend his posting privileges until such time the webmaster may best discern which action to take or not.

Thank you,

Jason Monroe
    Jason,

I am certain the Ethics Board is all over this now. I spoke with Agent Relations the other night and we had a chuckle about this situation.

----------------------------------

Bill,

Way to air that laundry out!

Michael Andrews wrote:
    You joking right, I guess you have zero clue. The biggest company in AMERICA doesn't have those numbers.
    In response to my statement that my agency has 20,000 agents at it's disposal. In reality it is really 44,047, at the time of this posting.

If you are a corporate member with level 4+ access, please ask me to prove this with an explanation. I will do so in a private area/thread/forum only.

Oh, Michael, I've forwarded some of the information in this thread to the NYS Secretary of State.

Good luck!

If you had responded with some sort of professionalism or respect, I would have been working on your side to help you out, to band-aid this situation. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a chance to redeem themselves. You gave that up.

Perhaps we should contact the plaintiffs and offer some free information/assistance???

Son? You're not my father. lol.

I thought you said you went to college. Where are your grammar and punctuation skills? Running from your lying bad breath and bull-snap?

I remember Michael Andrews offering to sell his stock too, sometime in 2009. One of the people of fell for his scheme was Jody Craft who said he invested a lot of money with Michael and never saw a dime and never got anything.

To claim that he never owned another agency is a hint he is still trying to hide.

John, it would not be the New York Secretary of State. It would be the New York Department of Licensing where you would want to speak to a staff investigator who can pull his original application. If he claimed on his application that his experience was in part from his own agency in Idaho, then that would be enough to revoke his license. If he claimed he has never been arrested or never been a principle in another agency, that too would revoke his license.

Bill, it looks like he was banned from the pool players site for making a life threatening verbal assault on another member. He was asked repeatedly to post a copy of an alleged money order he claimed to have sent, but he never did. He was also said to be living with his grandmother with no job.

Jason, I noticed Michael Andrews posted his online agreement to his Oath, Code of Ethics, and Moral Code, but turned right around and started violating all of them. I think I will look at the federal lawsuit everyone is speaking about and see if this guy is on meds. He seems like a very angry person about life in general, and he was just looking for a platform to vent his steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick DeMarks View Post
    John, it would not be the New York Secretary of State. It would be the New York Department of Licensing where you would want to speak to a staff investigator who can pull his original application. If he claimed on his application that his experience was in part from his own agency in Idaho, then that would be enough to revoke his license. If he claimed he has never been arrested or never been a principle in another agency, that too would revoke his license.
    Your post gave me some more ideas, thank-you for your input. You make a good point about the licencing department, but my thoughts were about the core of the agency. Corporate filings, before licensing starts with the Secretary of State. From there, they go for licensing.

But after some thought, I think you're correct and will respond accordingly.

Michael Andrews,

I know you can still see this thread (you said so in your e-mails), so I will reply to your obnoxious e-mails here. No, I will not be replying to them (by e-mail) and I will not be calling you. You had your chance to redeem yourself here, on the forums. Had you answered multiple requests to submit evidence of your claims, with some sort of corroboration, this situation would have gone very differently.

You know, it wasn't so much your claims or their content that irritated me the most. The main part of my frustration was you claiming to be experienced in investigations, a multimillionaire, and licensed, but could not utilize the most elementary skill of an investigator and provide evidence. In my opinion you ARE NOT an investigator and I will never recognize you as such. No-one who investigates and refuses to gather evidence or supply it when making accusations is not an investigator.

Now, Mr Andrews, Mr Newman and a few other members gave you the benefit of the doubt and used their skills and resources to check you out. I on the other hand am not interested enough in you to do the same. So let me be very clear about my last statement to you:

Mr. Andrews, if you continue to fill my e-mail box with your garbage I will open an investigation into you in pursuit of legal repercussions. In this situation I can guarantee you one certainty; If you continue to annoy me I will become the hemroid that will never go away. I implore you, do not become my next big project.

Let it go.

Mr. Newman,

Would you please privately e-mail me Mr. Andrews address so I may 'serve' him a present?
    RE: http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...595#post538595

John, no need to serve anything. I spoke to one of the attorneys and they already have lots of nice little presents prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn B Alexander View Post
    John, no need to serve anything. I spoke to one of the attorneys and they already have lots of nice little presents prepared.
    Did you speak with one of his attorneys? Which attorneys are you referring to?

I am waiting to see if he tries to contact me again before moving forward. I have spent the last few hours digging and found a great deal of information on him, much of which I am certain the NYS licensing board would be very interested in. But as I said, I am waiting to see if he will cease his attempts to contact me. If he does, I'll likely leave him alone and let him dig his own hole.

On the other hand, if he sends one more e-mail, I'll be mailing a sizable package to the NYS License Board and he'll have to find a new job. Perhaps at Cracker Barrel. lol

Oh, and did you see the misleading items on his 'about us' page on his site?

Co-Founder Michael Andrews has built a successful investigative career with major companies in the security industry since 1999. His passion for this career path began with his experience in the military as a law enforcement officer. After the military, he began working as a surveillance investigator and moved up the ranks as a claims investigator and eventually became a SIU Lead Investigator for well known national firms. Mr. Andrews has personally compiled thousands of highly-detailed statements both written and recorded. He has personally logged countless hours of documented surveillance. Mr. Andrews has managed death investigations, major crash investigations, auto-death cases, tractor trailer accidents, slip & fall claims, liability investigations, building damage claims, construction accidents, as well as various other types of claims investigations. During his career he has trained and managed dozens of field investigators. Mr. Andrews has been trained in interviewing and interrogating subjects, and has a keen ability to obtain all relevant information required for each client case.
    I wonder how all this experience worked out considering his inability to produce evidence. Where is his keen ability mentioned at the end of the quote? I don't see it anywhere in this thread.

Never-mind Mr. Newman, I got it.

There is so much information on him, that several separate complaints could be submitted to the licensing department.

Here is the form:
    http://www.dos.ny.gov/forms/licensing/complaintform.pdf

Here are the instructions:
    http://www.dos.ny.gov/licensing/complaint.html

Thank-you Carolyn.

I have found, once an episode like this ends, it's good to dissect it to see how things went wrong. It's an exercise I have utilized for years to become better able to respond to 'problematic' people. As a result I have been able to recognize the onset of confrontation far earlier and steer the situation in a better direction.

If someone wants to be a part of the discussion, but not in a public forum, we can have the discussion in my Level 3 chat so we have a bit more privacy.

Dissection parts 1-3 complete in my level 3 off topic chat. You can find it from the main forum page.

I have never sold stock in any agency. I am not sure what you are speaking of.
    Are you lying? Or do you have a serious lapse of memory?

Here are some direct quotes from you:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Andrews -
    This investment is done with the use of Regulation D Section 405 of the Securities Exchange Commission. With the use of our PPM (Private Placement Memorandum) you will have the ability to purchase the membership certificates. Note that this is a 5 year commitment. It is anticipated that in May 2012 Integricy will have an Initial Public Offering. At that time your Membership Certificates will become stock and you will have the ability to sell the stock for market value.

Source: http://www.integricy.com/invest.html

Currently Integricy, LLC is seeking numerous strategic investors across the nation. These investors will be owners/operators within their region. With a 2% buy into the company you will receive the following:

2% of Integricy membership certificates (with yearly paid dividends)
    The ability to operate and manage your region
    The ability to hire and manage investigators in your area (under the direction of our Executive Vice President)
    Sales material for your area
    Title of Part Owner/ Regional Vice President
    An e-mail address for you and your investigators in your area
    The ability to access the Integricy website and our reporting software
    Compensation for investigating cases at an hourly rate
    100 Share Membership Certificates
    Personal training by our President - Michael Andrews

Once you purchase your 2% of Integricy your money will be utilized to secure more business for Integricy, and to assist you in getting started in your area. The President, Michael Andrews will fly to your area, and work with you to compile a list of local insurance carriers to visit. We will also provide you with all the sales material you will need to operate your area. Once you start getting cases assigned, you will work the cases in your area. Should you need to hire more investigators we will assist you in doing such. We will also assist you in preparing a local workers compensation insurance package and we will pay for the workers compensation in your area.

We strongly believe that having owner/operators across the nation Integricy will be more successful. Local owner/operators eliminates the need to have sales teams travel nationwide. Local relationships will ensure better service.

The following minimum requirements MUST meet before we will allow a purchase:

Must be a licensed Private Investigator in your state
    Must adhere to our strict code of ethics
    Must acknowledge our non-compete & non-disclosure agreements (renewed yearly)
    Must have investigative and sales experience
    Must be willing to work under the direction of our President and Executive Vice President
    Must be available for our monthly conference calls
    Must have a minimum of $20,000 to invest in the company ($20,000 = 100 Membership Certificates)

Note: all cases will be billed to our corporate office. Your compensation will be received from our corporate office, and your yearly dividends will be processed through our corporate office. This is NOT a franchise agreement. Owner/operators cannot acquire clients for personal use. This gives you the ability to help build Integricy, and as part owners hopefully create a successful business. Together we will make Integricy a winning team.

This investment is done with the use of Regulation D Section 405 of the Securities Exchange Commission. With the use of our PPM (Private Placement Memorandum) you will have the ability to purchase the membership certificates. Note that this is a 5 year commitment. It is anticipated that in May 2012 Integricy will have an Initial Public Offering. At that time your Membership Certificates will become stock and you will have the ability to sell the stock for market value.

This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a national company with a hands on approach. Instead of investing in a company with no control, here you have the ability to help us make Integricy and your investment larger.

Contact Michael Andrews the President for more information. mandrews@integricy.com or cell phone (208) 514-9426
    And more quotes:

We are receiving a large investment in our firm by an international security consulting firm. The owner of that firm was a Customs Special Agent for 20 years, together we are going to Build Integricy and bring Integricy to the top of the chain and compete with MJM, and ICS|MERRILL.

Secondly I am telling you this because we are currently offering 20% of our firm for sale, with that you will receive equity in the firm. The minimum is 2%, but we will be selling up to 20% from either one person or multiple.

I am offering this to anyone here at IPIU, and my other friends in the industry, that way I keep all of our ownership in our company in our industry. A Private Equity Company already has a buyer that wants to purchase the 20% in our company, however, I am going to wait 10-12 days and see if anyone here would be interested in becoming an owner.

Our minimal requirements is that you need to be a millionaire, however, I am waiving those requirements for anyone here who wants to buy in to the company.

Should this seem like something you would be interested in contact me directly, and I will send or fax a non-disclosure agreement. NOTE: this has passed compliance with the Securities Exchange Commission.

Please feel free to read about us on our website, and the products we will have available NATION WIDE. We are at the beginning stages of something great, and I wanted to pass this along to people in my industry first.

Thank You,

Michael Andrews - President
    Private Investigator
    Integricy, LLC.
    And you deny that Jody Craft ever purchased an investment with you?? Is this another lie?

Here are more quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody Craft
    HI Mr.Andrews:MY name is Jody Craft and I would like to be apart of this opportunity.
    Jody, please e-mail me directly and I will give you more information.

mandrews@integricy.com
    only 8 spots avilable.

I hired Jody Craft who invested in my firm, and now I will put him under my license in the State of North Carolina where he resides and allow him to conduct investigations.

Jody invested a small amount of money in my firm and I will register him under my North Carolina License and train him and teach him how to be a private investigator.

I have just recieved my fudning from our VC and we are getting licenses currently in EVERY state on the east coast

[Email Temporarily Removed Pending Solicitation Approval by Administrators]
    Did you just take Jody's money, use it to pay rent on your Idaho trailer home, and then leave the state after you were arrested?

What happened to your old Integricy partner, Brandon Lanterman, who escaped with you to New York with nothing but a suitcase of clothes? He seems to have disappeared now that you have another live-in boyfriend/partner "Billy Gorman".

Roger,

Great find! Are you able to post links so I can read the entire threads?

You can e-mail them if you like. I'm just interested.

It is plain to me when reading Roger's quote of Michael Andrews solicitation to sell stock is illegal. I just read at the SCE government web site that "Regulation D Section 405 of the Securities Exchange Commission" is for relatives and close friends, not for the general public or IPIU members. If Jody can be contacted by the feds, they could bring felony charges.

As you can see in the following link that I asked him if he was lying:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...642#post538642

I also found some other very interesting items too, that I hope to post tomorrow.

Roger,

Great find! Are you able to post links so I can read the entire threads?

You can e-mail them if you like. I'm just interested.
    The quotes are contained in emailed subscriptions to his old agency forum. You can ask the web site tech support where they may have been archived.

Michail Patton Andrews is also using an alias of UGETTHE6 on the internet. A simple search will take you to gay involvement plus more pool tournament comments at http://forums.azbilliards.com where he was previously banned under the name of DrMikeUSN.

source:

http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb3/view...4dd&view=print

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...80#post2675380

http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb3/view...&sd=a&start=60

Has anyone spoken to Michael Andrews? Or passed e-mails back and forth with him?

Mr. Andrews,

If you can still see this thread, please e-mail me with a phone number and time/date for me to call you. I have reviewed this thread and your e-mails to me and am interested in having a conversation with you, should you still desire to have one.
    John Sanderson

Task Force Investigations
    Logistics Department

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast