Thread: GREAT NEWS! Hang in there Guys! Up to $640 PER DAY or up to $160,000 a year!

James Garabet is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Cool GREAT NEWS! Hang in there Guys! Up to $640 PER DAY or up to $160,000 a year!

I am one of those guys who think if something sounds too good to be true, well than it is.

But www.ipiu.org (the International Private Investigators Union) is the Real Deal!

After a few weeks (ok maybe 1 month) of giving fits to the big boys in Colorado (coughing) Jerry and Betti, I started to think that I basically work for who they want us to work for and there's no way out. Well Guess What? I WAS WRONG!

With my current Private Investigator Corporation License I was hired by ASSURANT Insurance Company and do inspections and after starting slowly to the tune of 2-4 a day they will gradually build me to 8-16 a day at $18-$40 each ($144 to $640 PER DAY!) . That means up to $160,000 a year.

That's what I'm talking about and my Advice to you all, WORK THE IPIU PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LEVEL 4 FORUM BOARDS! You snooze you lose! Nothing is going to fall in your lap. You got to work for it and get your Name out there because when it hits, IT HITS!

Thank you IPIU!

(AND TO JERRY, NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY THE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP YET, LET ME GET MY FIRST CHECK LOOOOL.)
    Sincerely,

James A. Garabet
    Lead Agent
    United Detective Agency Inc.
    Private Investigation Agency Corporation License #20121255539
    james.garabet@pi-agency.us

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

Re: GREAT NEWS! Hang in there Guys! Up to $640 PER DAY or up to $160,000 a year!

That is great news, James! (especially in THIS ECONOMY)

When I first joined IPIU it took me about 4 weeks to just go through all of their Level 4 area and make applications to dozens of the IPIU endorsed agencies for extra work. But after I invested the time, like you did, the assignments started rolling in. I started with smaller jobs and kept at it, and now I have to turn business down! I am lucky to even have a moment during the week to check in on the IPIU site to help some of the other newcomers because I am so busy!

I don't think IPIU offered a lifetime membership back when I joined, but it is sure worth the investment if you plan on being in this business for longer than a year. I know of some members who have been with IPIU for over ten years and they still pay their $99 per year rather than convert to a lifetime plan.

But make sure you photocopy your first earnings and frame it!

You have done real well, James, and your effort and results shows you act upon a good idea, rather than just sit back and hope the sun will shine tomorrow.

Michael
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator

Cool Re: GREAT NEWS! Hang in there Guys! Up to $640 PER DAY or up to $160,000 a year!

Thanks Michael and I will definitely do that and spread to all my friends. Thanks for all your support.

Amy Lynn is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: GREAT NEWS! Hang in there Guys! Up to $640 PER DAY or up to $160,000 a year!

Good to hear James!!

When I read posts such as yours, and Micheal's it reminds me that there IS work out there, especially, as Michael said, in this economy.

I already passed the test and just sent in my documents for my PI Union License and can't wait until I have Level 4 access so that I can start getting assignments.

Cool Re: GREAT NEWS! Hang in there Guys! Up to $640 PER DAY or up to $160,000 a year!

You are on the right track Amy. Take advantage of the resources that IPIU.org makes available to you because ultimately your success is IPIU's success. If there is anything I can do for you or offer you advise on please don't hesitate to let me know and it would be my pleasure. We are a Union and like the others up at headquarters did for me and others before me I will do for you, then you do for others. Work the boards, create a resume, contact potential employers, and most importantly get that level 4 done ASAP Agent Amy

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by James Garabet View Post
    You are on the right track Amy. Take advantage of the resources that IPIU.org makes available to you because ultimately your success is IPIU's success. If there is anything I can do for you or offer you advise on please don't hesitate to let me know and it would be my pleasure. We are a Union and like the others up at headquarters did for me and others before me I will do for you, then you do for others. Work the boards, create a resume, contact potential employers, and most importantly get that level 4 done ASAP Agent Amy
    You are such an inspiration for others who are going through the same newcomer instructions that you faced just a few months ago. Thank you for aiding other members, James.

David
    David Copeland
    Administrator
    Private Investigators Forums

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Amy Lynn is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

I agree - thank you so much James. As you said - that is what it is all about - paying it forward.

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

That is really great,,i wish you all the best and thanks for sharing.

have a great day

dannyguda