Question:
I have a corporation through IPIU. How do I acquire a corporate business checking account with a VISA or MASTER-CARD, and online banking?

Also, can you help me get free checking, no monthly minimum balance, no monthly fees, and a FREE Visa or MasterCard Check Card?

Answer:
Since new federal banking laws took effect on October 1, 2011, most banks require six documents to open a corporate business checking account and to acquire a VISA or MasterCard in the name of the corporation. If you wish to avoid the complexity of pre-approval of your account, then purchase the Priority Support Item so that our professional staff can start immediately on acquiring your account on your behalf.

To purchase, go to the following credit card link:
http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1650

Our proven procedures abide by all federal, state, and local laws to insure the confidentiality of your request, as well as to seek a pre-approval from the bank. In addition to our fee, you will need to prepare an additional money order of one hundred dollars ($100.00) made payable to the bank for your opening deposit so that your Visa or MasterCard will be activated.

Although most banks now charge monthly fees, they are nominal. However, we have been successful in obtaining corporate checking accounts and Visa/MasterCard without any monthly fees. Our professionals will survey all of the free options before recommending one bank to you.

Question:
If I have additional questions, who do I contact?

Answer:
We prefer to provide you with WRITTEN ANSWERS to maintain integrity of the information. If you make this purchase, we will provide you with private password access for questions and answers from our legal team. If you wish to ask basic and general questions, you can call the office at 406-534-0251 and ask for your union rep.