Thread: DON'T MESS WITH OUR TOYS! Camp Arifjan Prepared to wipe A** if messed with

DON'T MESS WITH OUR TOYS! Camp Arifjan Prepared to wipe A** if messed with

To all those who wish to mess with us - take heed!

"Let me introduce my little arsenal from Camp Arifjan, conveniently located in your back yard at Kuwait!

And if you want more?

Heck, we've got the Naval Fleet and Nuke Bombs right off your rearside:

Steve Daniels is offline **
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2011-2012 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: DON'T MESS WITH OUR TOYS! Camp Arifjan Prepared to wipe A** if messed with

Heh, yeah you'd be amazed at the firepower the US can bring to bear in any given situation.

Some people believe Iraq and Afghanistan are a loss, until to you make them realize... Saddam and his sons and the Baathist Regime are dead and gone. Iraq has a new government without them. Al Qaida is broken. Osama bin Laudin and his leaders are dead. Taliban... out of power and hiding in Pakistan...

Rebuilding those areas was the only failure and looks at this time to have been a waste of money... but wipeing out enemies and hostile governments was a total success.

Lesson being... you are going to lose...

"YOU CAN'T HIDE! Don't Mess with MY LITTLE BABY!"

U.S. Air Force Senior Airman Tara Langella sights a .50-caliber sniper rifle.

"MAKE OUR DAY - Ready and Willing at ANY time!"

"The ultimate in flying "close formation", where my buddy sees all that is above, and I see all that is below."

"Just call 911 - and we will REMOVE the neighborhood problem!"

"Looks small, but our little boat is loaded with 12 nuclear missiles and 38 torpedoes that will hunt the bad guys down WHEREVER THEY HIDE!"

"Think all is peaceful in your little pirate village while you mow the lawn? Think again when one of our little "M982 Excalibur" rounds finds you 25 MILES from where we are safely knocking your head loose!"

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:

Glad to have our superior forces and weapons at hand, in view of the little people nipping at our reputation.

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Okay, I have to admit the shock and awe strategy works well. But what about the little things we can offer without the whole world seeing?

For instance...

Now that the military is looking for less costly ways to wage war, and less deadly, perhaps giving people a reason to stay home would work. I know I wouldn't be going anywhere if I used this toilet paper! lol