Thread: Gerry Adams, Licensed Private Investigator, says "IPIU is a comprehensive long-established professional organization with an equally established web site and forums."

Gerry Adams, Licensed Private Investigator, says "IPIU is a comprehensive long-established professional organization with an equally established web site and forums."

Welcome to IPIU . . .

IPIU is a comprehensive long-established professional organization with an equally established web site and forums. There is much to glean from past posts, including being able to follow historic changes (in techniques, processes, regulations, etc.) You could also consider [the International Private Investigators Union] IPIU with other investigators having specialty skills, for peer review when needed.
    Gerry Adams
    Seattle, WA USA

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Gerry Adams, Licensed Private Investigator, says "IPIU is a comprehensive long-established professional organization with an equally established web site and forums."

This is great to know.. I like to expand my experience and learn more as a Private Investigator, and I inquire on International Private Investigators Union. I cannot wait....

take care

dannyguda