September 28, 2011
HELP WANTED -
Licensed Private Investigator - New York
Must be former FBI Agent
Case is in Brooklyn, New York
For International Private Investigator Agency
Case involves client who has been harassed, bullied, and vandalized. Possible electronic surveillance needed to acquire evidence for both civil and criminal followup.
Client resides in Brooklyn, New York
Based on Experience.
- You must have a current New York State Private Investigators License, or a recognized and acceptable reciprocal state PI License from another state. If not, contact your local government's licensing bureau.
- Application Fee: NONE
- Must be Former FBI Agent
- Must have New York State PI License or other reciprocal state PI License valid to operate in New York State.
- Must have at least Level 1 FREE GUEST PASSWORD Account at the Private Investigators Forum Website: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FREE ONLINE
HOW TO APPLY:
- After you have successfully acquired a free guest password at this web site (see above link), then proceed to the next set of instructions.
- Go to the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page (or CLICK HERE)
- In the Subject area, choose the option titled "OTHER."
- In the Message area, provide us with your full contact information, address, phone, and details so that your info can be forwarded to the agency owner to contact you.
- Any other problems, please use the CONTACT US link.
The above classified ad was ordered by the owner of a private investigative agency. He requested IPIU to provide the posting of this free ad on the IPIU web site and to forward the confidential contact details of any interested applicants to his attention. IPIU has verified the legitimacy of both the agency and the job offering and will be providing a courtesy pre-screening on behalf of the owner of the new agency.
Under no circumstances will any applicant's email address or confidential contact information be provided to any outside 3rd party. IPIU abides by all local, state, and federal privacy laws. For a copy of our privacy statement, go here.