Thread: Bountyhunting in KC,MO

Wink Bountyhunting in KC,MO

I am looking for help becoming a bounty hunter in the kansas city Missouri area if there is any one out there who could give me a ride along so I can see what its like, or some one looking for an assistant, or any one with information how to start out with out any help please reply or send me an email.

Thanks for the help
    Brandon

If you search the IPIU forums, I believe that there is a licensed bounty hunter located in the Kansas City area who is also a forum moderator. Unfortunately, I can't recall her name. She might be able to point you in the right direction. You'll find that forum members are very helpful and will provide you with reliable information.

Happy Hunting!

Sheri Young

Thanks alot for the help but I am haveing trouble searching for the Moderator I have been using the sight search engine. Should I manually check each forum and listing?

Brandon

Brandon,

Try looking in the Process Server forum and sub-forums.

Sheri Young

Re: Bountyhunting in KC,MO

Originally posted by Brandon Bogue
    I am looking for help becoming a bounty hunter in the kansas city Missouri area if there is any one out there who could give me a ride along so I can see what its like, or some one looking for an assistant, or any one with information how to start out with out any help please reply or send me an email.

Thanks for the help
    Brandon
    Hi Brandon.

I was a bounty hunter in the 70's in Mt, Vernon, MO. Go and see a bail bonding company and talk to them face to face and see if you go with them that what did and I got the job.
    Larry Irwin

badge #4018

Just wanted to say Hi, from , MO.
    Last edited by DJ Moran --; 02-19-2008 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Removed city

learn to bounty hunt!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Brandon, my name is john and i work with 6 bailbonds companys doing fugitive recovery, its hard work and you need to be ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week.if your interested i could sign you up for a ride along. do you have any skills in this line of work?its very hard to get into.and most surety recovery agents dont like new guys. you can e-mail me at jtandal@comcast.net

Lonnie Fentress is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2008 - 2011 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

[edited: forum rules] , HI MY NAME IS LONNIE FENTRESS I WOULD LIKE TO GET INTO BOUNTY HUNTING OR FUGITIVE RECOVERY, I LIVE IN NEBRASKA WHERE BOUNTY HUNTING IS ILLEAGAL, BUT I WILL TRAVEL PLEASE CONTACT ME..[edited: forum rules] . I HAVE 15 YRS ARMED & UNARMED EXPERIENCE
    Last edited by DJ Moran --; 02-19-2008 at 08:55 AM.
    LONNIE FENTRESS

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Fentress View Post
    [edited: forum rules] , HI MY NAME IS LONNIE FENTRESS I WOULD LIKE TO GET INTO BOUNTY HUNTING OR FUGITIVE RECOVERY, I LIVE IN NEBRASKA WHERE BOUNTY HUNTING IS ILLEAGAL, BUT I WILL TRAVEL PLEASE CONTACT ME..[edited: forum rules] . I HAVE 15 YRS ARMED & UNARMED EXPERIENCE
    Hi Lonnie,

I am sorry, I had to edit your post, due to the fact posting personal information is only permitted with an upgrade, ( which is free)..

Please check out this link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19427

Thanks, "DJ"

Lonnie Fentress is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2008 - 2011 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I am level 4 and just upgraded to management level, and i am still interested in becoming involved with bail enforcement or bounty hunting could you please help me with any information you have. Contact me here .

Lonie fentress
    badge #001
    nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Fentress View Post
    I am level 4 and just upgraded to management level, and i am still interested in becoming involved with bail enforcement or bounty hunting could you please help me with any information you have. Contact me here .

Lonie fentress
    badge #001
    nebraska
    Go to the main Private Investigators Forum page, and then enter the Bounty Hunters forum.