As a courtesy to our members, we offer limited free computer support for the first 10 minutes to address any issues you may have in accessing the internet, downloading our material, restoring your password, and other general items.

If the free support extends beyond the first ten minutes, we will offer you Priority Paid Support, based on your needs.

The most common support questions we receive are:

• Can't access the PI Forums with my password
  • Can't download the free PI Training Manuals
  • Can't install a new web browser
  • Can't install Adobe Reader
  • Can't navigate the PI Forums
  • Can't find the jobs and assignments at the PI Forums
  • Can't figure out how to apply for assignments.
  • Can't set up my free pi-agency email address
  • Can't figure out how to set up my professional PI Web Site
  • Can't order special items online

TO START:
We offer the first ten minutes of free technical support where you allow IPIU to access your personal computer while you are on the telephone with us. You will see everything we do.

In order for us to gain your permission to look at your computer, you first have to install the special software.

1. Go to https://secure.logmein.com/products/default.aspx

2. Look for the item titled LogMeIn Free , click on the option titled Download PC Version

3. A pop up box will ask you to create a free account, with your email address and password.

4. Choose your country (United States)

5. UNCHECK the box titled "I will use LogMeIn for IT support."

6. Proceed to download, and SAVE the file somewhere on your computer where you can easily find it.

7. Complete the set up instructions. Or, call us at 406-534-0251. (Week days from 9AM to 4PM Mountain Time)