Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW PI UNION LICENSE! Get a look at the new sample Private Investigators Photo Credentials!

Karen O'Toole is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: NEW 2012-2013 PI UNION LICENSE! Get a look at the new sample Private Investigators Photo Credentials!

I really like the new license. They seem to be a lot more professional looking. Now I need to get a new picture for my new one.
    Karen O'Toole
    IPIU Member
    Badge #11571

Larry Yarrell is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: NEW 2012-2013 PI UNION LICENSE! Get a look at the new sample Private Investigators Photo Credentials!

I will be getting one. Greate look.

The Credentials are Nice and I will have Mine very soon. thank You

Gaetano Martinez is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

I got my new PI Union License today. There's no comparison from the old version and the new one. This identification looks better than any other identification I have even been issued from past departments and organizations I have been a part of. It looks fantastic.

Re: NEW PI UNION LICENSE! Get a look at the new sample Private Investigators Photo Credentials!

Looks awsome

Richard Moschetti Jr is offline *** Certified
    Licensed Private Investigator, Retired LEO

Professional Member of:

Re: NEW PI UNION LICENSE! Get a look at the new sample Private Investigators Photo Credentials!

Hello everyone. I'm Back and waiting for my new ID

Richard Moschetti Jr is offline *** Certified
    Licensed Private Investigator, Retired LEO

Professional Member of:

I am waiting for mine in the mail

Awesome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Reagan View Post

NEW THIS YEAR!

The new PI Union License (Private Investigators Photo Credentials) will become available for New Members within the next few weeks.

TO RECEIVE YOUR NEW PI UNION LICENSE:
    1. Most Walgreens can take Passport style photos. Make sure you dress up for the Head & Shoulders shot you need, as seen in the samples above. You want a professional looking photo. Most often the cameras are digital, which allow you to look at the photos before giving the approval to print them at the store. If they do not resemble how they should look, ask the store clerk to shoot a better photo. You may even want to PRINT this topic page in color so you can show the camera person the sample ID photos. Again, LOOK at the sample male and female photos above.

Mail your new professional photos to:
      IPIU
      IPIU RECORDS
      Post Office Box 1172
      Bigfork, MT 59911-1172
      406-534-0251

2. Existing Union Members with membership accounts will be issued a FREE PI UNION LICENSE when their current PI Union License expires (see the expiration date on your current PI Union License) and they renew their regular membership.

3. Don't want to wait? For union members who do not wish to wait for their current PI Union Licenses to expire, you can request an immediate replacement through a special order option. Look for an official announcement through your email before July 1st for order instructions at our online PI Store.

Otherwise, the current PI Union Licenses will be phased out over the next 2 years and resemble the following:

(Older versions of the PI Union License - photo credentials)

Donna

Dieter Engelhardt is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

they do look good.

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

The new I.D. looks very good///can't wait to get mine thanks!!

Filipe Rodrigues is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Waiting for my new ID.

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

The new I.D. looks good can't wait to get mind Thanks.

Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

Member since 2003:

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Reagan View Post

NEW THIS YEAR!

The new PI Union License (Private Investigators Photo Credentials) will become available for New Members within the next few weeks.

TO RECEIVE YOUR NEW PI UNION LICENSE:
    1. Most Walgreens can take Passport style photos. Make sure you dress up for the Head & Shoulders shot you need, as seen in the samples above. You want a professional looking photo. Most often the cameras are digital, which allow you to look at the photos before giving the approval to print them at the store. If they do not resemble how they should look, ask the store clerk to shoot a better photo. You may even want to PRINT this topic page in color so you can show the camera person the sample ID photos. Again, LOOK at the sample male and female photos above.

Mail your new professional photos to:
      IPIU
      IPIU RECORDS
      Post Office Box 1172
      Bigfork, MT 59911-1172
      406-534-0251

2. Existing Union Members with membership accounts will be issued a FREE PI UNION LICENSE when their current PI Union License expires (see the expiration date on your current PI Union License) and they renew their regular membership.

3. Don't want to wait? For union members who do not wish to wait for their current PI Union Licenses to expire, you can request an immediate replacement through a special order option. Look for an official announcement through your email before July 1st for order instructions at our online PI Store.

Otherwise, the current PI Union Licenses will be phased out over the next 2 years and resemble the following:

(Older versions of the PI Union License - photo credentials)

Donna
    Impressive! Will be getting my new one soon.

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: NEW PI UNION LICENSE COMING! Get a look at the new sample Private Investigators Photo Credentials!

Quote Originally Posted by Flora Porter View Post
    I cant wait to receive mine. This will be the best Christmas present ever. I just cant wait to see...
    Now I am looking forward to get the New PI Union License,
    Yeah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2