Thread: Wardy Landrau Apology - I should not have jumped to a false conclusion about IPIU without checking the facts

Unhappy Wardy Landrau Apology - I should not have jumped to a false conclusion about IPIU without checking the facts

Well, I used to be a past Member of I.P.I.U. a couple of years ago, but I kind of broke my Oath & Code of Ethics by listening to some people that didn't like the union, and I kind of gave a bad reputation at another website about the union, when I should of made a phone call to the I.P.I.U office and talk to somebody about it.

I regret a lot from making that mistake because I lost a lot from learning from the Union I.P.I.U. And believe me, I don’t just jump into conclusions without finding out the truth because I learned the hard way. I regret it a lot from making those mistakes. They’re a lot of people that like to gossip a lot. And I take back what I have said in the past and I hope to be forgiven for my mistake!!!!

Wardy Landrau

Liz Mason - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Blog Entries

Re: Introduction from a pass Member that!!!

Wardy,

Welcome back. I hope that you have learned a great lesson and will be true to your Oath & Code of Ethics here at the I.P.I.U. and in life. We all do make mistakes, but the true mistakes are the ones from which we learn a valuable lesson. Being a Private Investigator is more than belonging to an association and hanging a shield out or simply calling yourself one. It takes hard work and true dedication. It takes courage, ethics and integrity as well.

Being able to tell the difference between fact and fiction is a trait that one has to learn. May I suggest that before you go getting mad and start ranting off in a mad rush from lies and mistrust that you take time to step back from a situation, look at the it, and do your own investigation to see the real truth.

Not knowing, nor do I want to know the past, may you be able to move forward and listen to the guidance given to you from all angles here on the I.P.I.U. When you have a question about what has been said or directed towards you or anyone else for that matter, all you have to do is go to the bottom of any page on the forums and click contact us. This way you will be able to express your concerns directly to the corp office and in strict confidentiality. You can rest assured that no one here on the forums, the admins, the moderators, etc are going to steer you wrong. This is their business, and they have not been in business for so long that they have forgotten what it is like to be in a start up position. Like the old saying, been there, done that. They could not have been in the top rankings of the Better Business Bureau if they were not working within the boundaries of the law and with integrity. The association would not be over 40,000 strong, so I can tell you it is an honor to be a member in good standing. Now it is time to move forward and become the Private Investigator you desire, but you are the one in control of that, so the ball is in your hands, it can only go to where you want it to go.

I hope that you will go back and re-read your Oath & Code of Ethics and sign it with integrity this time and perhaps put brain in gear before taking action. This is a lesson which we all have learned over time.

May you be blessed in all you do, say, think, & in your actions.

Steve Daniels is offline **
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2011-2012 Member of:

This is what I found as well,

I did research and found that nearly all of the accusations came from websites with no verification as to the accusations, and more importantly no 3rd party involved. They were basically websites where any tom, dick, and harry could spew whatever accusations they wanted unchallenged by anyone else.

I know the internet well enough to know people falsify and lie where there is no reprocussions. And without additional sources or confirmation, someone could say whatever they want about IPIU and put it out on the internet without a shred of proof and some people will actually believe it.

As for me? Well we'll see, I'll judge for myself regarding my own experience. You don't get A+ rating from BBB for no reason at all. Those claims are always verified by a 3rd party to assure there's something to the story. I will reserve judgement until I can absolutely verify without emotional involvement that things are not as they are claimed.

Kimbo Savino is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Re: Wardy Landrau Apology - I should not have jumped to a false conclusion about IPIU without checking the facts

Like you and Steve, I had found the "gossip" places about IPIU. But I am a firm believer of human nature showing truth out, and most of those seemed to be virulent and for the most part, less intelligently formulated opinions. The warm and helpfulness that I have found here with IPIU on a more consistent basis told me far more than those others, and not only from staff and moderators, but from many of the members as well.

I also had the added benefit of being introduced to IPIU by someone I had a chance meeting with, in person, when working in a security capacity. It did make it much easier to see the facial inflections and the true-to-life results of what benefits an individual had received from being a member of IPIU. I hope your experience from this point forward is an incredible one.

John Yee is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Liz, you are the best... and truly inspirational!!! I hope Wardy Landrau embraces your amazing gift of inspiration, as fuel for success. If not, it would be a shame, and waste.

John Yee
    Badge #1082

Phillip Flores - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Re: Wardy Landrau Apology - I should not have jumped to a false conclusion about IPIU without checking the facts

This is like a family, if you have or a problem. just call or leavea message. I always ask questions and they get answered here. this is a wonderful place.

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

I think enough has been said. We all make mistakes and jump to conclusions too soon sometimes. Also, the IPIU does seem to be too good to be true at times, I believe we can all agree to that.

Welcome back!

I'd seen some of your posts while you were gone and can say I'm glad you're back with us!
    John Sanderson

Task Force Investigations
    Logistics Department

Ronald Adams - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Wardy

I think we all have done things in our past that we are not proud of. I know I have. I just rejoined because of things happening outside of IPIU. The best thing about being back is I appreciate it more and have had a great time. Learn from the past but don't dwell on it. Hope things are going great for you

Ron

Phillip Flores - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Welcome Back!!!!!

Brenda Muller is offline **
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2003 - 2004 Member of:

Welcome back, as others have said we all make mistakes. if you learned from your mistakes then your on the right track, Once again welcome back.
    Brenda Muller

Badge# 6864

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

It is out there,,, those who want to do damage to other professionals like us...but remember when you are in an organization I believe we can always verify this kind of hearsay to our superiors.
    But we have to be always to think "SAFETY" and "Professionalism" and Follow Procedures and Protocols. And local and state laws.

Have a very good day
    dannyguda