I wanted to post this as I feel it is an important issue to all members. The Department of Justice has a section on their website that has many news articles, therefore I have placed the information here. It seems as if each one will download automatically, because I actually tried to read one & well, it downloaded first. This way if you are interested in a specific title, you can simply click that one to download by going direct to their website at the address below.

Latest News

* Charges Filed against College Student for Creating and Disseminating Counterfeit Online Coupons over the Internet (May 11, 2011)
* Attempt to Hack Houston Atms Nets North Carolina Resident a Prison Term (May 9, 2011)
* Former Montgomery County Police Officer Pleads Guilty to Illegally Accessing a Government Computer to Obtain Information (April 27, 2011)
* Hacker Pleads Guilty to Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud Resulting in Losses of More Than $36 Million (April 21, 2011)
* Michigan Woman Pleads Guilty to Selling More Than $400,000 in Counterfeit Business Software (April 20, 2011)
* United States Enters Domain-name Use Agreements with Two Online Poker Companies (April 20, 2011)
* Manhattan U.S. Attorney Charges Principals of Three Largest Internet Poker Companies with Bank Fraud, Illegal Gambling Offenses and Laundering Billions in Illegal Gambling Proceeds (April 15, 2011)
* Department of Justice Takes Action to Disable International Botnet (April 13, 2011)
* MALAYSIAN NATIONAL PLEADS GUILTY TO ACCESS DEVICE FRAUD: Admitted to Hacking into the Federal Reserve Bank Computer System (April 13, 2011)
* Five Domestic Defendants Linked to International Computer Hacking Ring Guilty of Federal Fraud Charges: 46 People Charged in Operation ‘Phish Phry’ Have Now Been Convicted (March 25, 2011)
* Former Security Guard, Who Hacked into Hospital’s Computer System, Is Sentenced to 110 Months in Federal Prison (March 18, 2011)
* Montgomery County Police Officer Charged with Drug Trafficking Conspiracy and Computer Fraud (March 16, 2011)
* International Computer Hacker Sentenced to 82 Months in Prison (February 28, 2011)
* Lithonia Woman Indicted for Computer Fraud Using IRS Computers (February 28, 2011)
* Texas Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking into Computer Servers of Local Company and Nasa (February 23, 2011)
* 151 Month Sentence for Wiretap and Fraud Convictions (February 18, 2011)
* Romanian Man Pleads Guilty for Role in International Fraud Scheme Involving Online Auction Web Sites (February 17, 2011)

www.cybercrime.gov/cc.html