Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IPIU's Reputation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally posted by Melinda Cole
    Thanks, Ann! I, too was unsure of this organization, mainly because I have never heard of it. However, IPIU has proved itself over and over again! You are all so professional, and courteous to boot! I have already mailed in my "Code of Ethics", and am waiting for my manuel, and look forward to approaching Level 4!
    Keep fighting the "good fight"!
    Thanks Ann!
    I have to admit reading some of the replys lately has been on my mind. I started checking out IPIU when I first found out about it and was very skeptical. I went ahead and took a leap of faith and trust that everything is up and up. I have mailed my ethics and dues in and waiting the manuals and badge. Hopefully they will come soon so I can get started. I am excited about getting a career to be proud of and enjoy at the same time.
    Harley Teel

Badge #6791

Rep reply

I just read these comments and I hope that this is well taken.

There are times when one needs to check oneself, and there are times when others demand answers of one. It is time consuming. It takes away from others the time they need to have for growth and to be instructed.

Just to qoute in part if I may.
    "I do not understand why the troublemakers still try to assault the virtues of IPIU. If he were asked the question of "why", I can guess his answer would be "jealousy" or fear of a little competition. Our code of conduct does not permit us to speak ill of anyone, any competition, or any organization."
    The latter "Our code conduct, etc." will speak mostly by the example that is set by the members, however there are times when an answer must be given by word.

As I read this I could not but think, jealousy is not so much that one wants what another has - but maybe, it's that, that one does not want the other to have.

Anyway, reading this forum has been very encouraging.

You know, is there anyone including the GREATEST that has not been accused of an injustice.

Even if there is smooth sailing, there is always work.

Thank you.

James

Pedro Ruiz is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Todd Heddleson - is offline Sr. Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2005 - 2007 Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up ipiu

I was on yahoo to see what they had to say about ipiu. there was so much bashing going on I had to laugh. {one nut} said he would have to do so many hours of mystery shopping, Now i may be wrong but, is'ent that a form of investigation? if i am wrong some one please tell me.Even if it is true, you can't get your feet wet if you don't get in the water I just thought I would pass this along. to all my pi brothers,and sisters, have a great day

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Heddleson
    one nut said he would have to do so many hours of mystery shopping, Now i may be wrong but, is'ent that a form of investigation?
    Yes, you are correct. Years ago there was no such term as "mystery shopping" as all of the work was performed by private investigators, many of which had no requirement to have a state PI License. Further, MS is known to us and others as Integrity Investigations, which is still today performed by private investigators.

But performing Integrity Investigations is not the only work offered through IPIU. For Level 4 members, they have access to the daily postings of private investigation assignments (which are not Integrity Investigations), the Local & National investigative openings, federal anti-piracy assignments, and the several Executive Agency forums where members can apply for all sorts of openings.

Therefore, for the "nut" to post he only has Integrity Investigations available to him is far from the truth. Then again, what else would you expect from a nut.

Thanks for the chuckle.

everything you learn in the manual is the same provided by every pi company ive learned, cept for onething one boss told me ipiu 's handbook was much more involved & included much more. thanks ipiu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2