Thread: RENT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR'S WEB SITE! One of the best Private Investigator websites I have seen in the last month!

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

RENT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR'S WEB SITE! One of the best Private Investigator websites I have seen in the last month!

TO SEE A CURRENT COMPLETED SAMPLE site that RENTS FOR $5.99 per month, click here:
    www.privateinvestigator.se

To rent one of the professional www sites listed here, click here:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1706

(The average monthly rental amount is only $5.99, and is billed annually)

AVAILABLE FULL WEBSITE RENTALS FOR $5.99 per month:

For your www name, the following premium names are available to rent with standard personalizing for your name, phone, etc:

www.investigators.ws RENTED

www.privateinvestigator.mx

www.privateinvestigator.it RENTED

www.covert-group.org RENTED

www.privateinvestigator.se RENTED

www.pi-agency.org RENTED

www.private-investigator.biz

www.private-investigator.in

www.private-investigator.be

www.private-investigator.es

www.private-investigator.bz

www.private-investigator.info

www.private-investigators.info RENTED

www.private-investigators.net

www.private-investigators.co RENTED

www.private-investigator.org.uk RENTED

www.private-investigator.co RENTED

www.private-investigators.ws

www.privateinvestigator.ws

www.privateinvestigator.tv

www.pi-investigator.com

www.pi-investigator.info

www.pi.investigator.net

www.pi-investigator.org

www.privateinvestigatorscenter.com

www.globalsecurityinvestigations.com

To rent one of the professional www sites listed here, click here:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1706

(The average monthly rental amount is only $5.99, and is billed annually)

For your www name, the above premium names are available to rent with standard personalizing for your name, phone, etc.

Mr Terry Phillips-- is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: One of the best Private Investigator websites I have see in the last month!

Thanks for sharing this site Donna! It has a clean and graphically appealing look to it. It is great to see what is made possible by an affiliation with ipiu.

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Re: One of the best Private Investigator websites I have see in the last month!

Donna,

I want to hire a professional writer through the IPIU for a website I want to launch. How do I go about that and receive the rates you're talking about (starting at $39.99 per hour)? I've looked into hiring writers, but their prices seem outrageous. I've also looked into hiring a web developer to create and write a site, but they want more than $500.00 to do it and charge more to host it for a year.

I am truly happy the IPIU has jumped into this, and with EXTRAORDINARILY low prices. I think I posted somewhere else some time ago, I used another host who charged $30 per month for a site with all the bells and whistles I needed. But when I look at what the IPIU offers in the $12.99 plan, I am amazed to find all my my $30 a month benefits included, with a free forum too! $12.99 sounds a lot better than $30.00.

One of the things I've been looking into for quite some time is an affordable forum software with password protection, so I can add live updates to my company's service line, as a free benefit to my clients. But all I have found is forums requiring licenses for a LOT of money. The $12.99 plan includes a free password protected protected forum.

I AM FLOORED! Being the marketing authority for my agency, this is a dream come true!!!

Not only that, the plan I have includes a free private, password protected forum.

Jeffrey Barbieri - is offline ***
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Re: Website

I am interested in obtaining an email address as well as starting up a web site. I've been through the forums but some of them are a bit old. Can I get information on cost? I have a current website and would it be better to transfer the domain? Any info would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Barbieri View Post
    I am interested in obtaining an email address as well as starting up a web site. I've been through the forums but some of them are a bit old. Can I get information on cost? I have a current website and would it be better to transfer the domain? Any info would be appreciated.
    Jeffrey,

1) The free email address is part of the Level 3 Benefits link that Tim posted in your official Jeffrey Barbieri topic. Look for Post #8, dated February 21st by Tim, and click on the Level 3 link he gave you. Once that link opens up, go to QUESTION 6, and look at #3 for instructions.

2) And for your web site: We can certainly SAVE you money on your current web site and web domain name. Network Solutions is one of the most expensive companies out there. If you choose to have us move you over to our hosting site, you annual web domain name will DROP to around $9.99 a year, and your hosting can be as low as $3.99 to $4.99 a month.

Your current web site reflects your authorship and personal links. Although you could add more pages for private investigations, I think it would confuse visitors as to what your primary theme is.

3) You may wish to have us develop a new professional private investigators site for you.

Take a look at the following IPIU samples:

OPTION 1:
    The do-it yourself costs are very low. Go here to create a free account:
    www.privateinvestigatorhosting.com

OPTION 2:
    If you wish us to set the site up for you (which is what we did for the above samples), there are three choices in the following link:
    http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/index.php?cPath=84

If you choose the DELUXE plan, then the www. domain name is FREE for the first year.

BONUS:
    And, we already have some very hard to find www. domain names you can rent for as low as $10 a year. Go to the following details topic link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?38794

Questions? Call 406-534-0251 during business hours.

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Hugh Brown Jr is offline Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member Corporate Agency Owner

Professional Member of:

Thanks for the information.

Alex Gonzalez is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Re: RENT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR'S WEB SITE! One of the best Private Investigator websites I have see in the last month!

I am looking to have a website set up and see that there are rentals for $4.99 per month with a $4.99 hosting monthly fee. I am awaiting for my IPIU e-mail address to be set up with my page ( included in my Professional pkg along with setting up my Business cards ) Although I will have the page I still would like to inquire about having the 5 page website but of course I want to know the cost monthly to have it. If it is affordable through IPIU like those for example " 1 & 1 " I would by through the union. I had spoke with one of the staff and they explained to me the copy and paste capability as well as the many templates available. if you can please inform me of the pricing per month I think from the math it should be 10 bucks plus any taxes ?? I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely

Alex Gonzalez

Re: RENT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR'S WEB SITE! One of the best Private Investigator websites I have see in the last month!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Gonzalez View Post
    I am looking to have a website set up and see that there are rentals for $4.99 per month with a $4.99 hosting monthly fee. I still would like to inquire about having the 5 page website but of course I want to know the cost monthly to have it. If it is affordable through IPIU like those for example " 1 & 1 " I would by through the union. I had spoke with one of the staff and they explained to me the copy and paste capability as well as the many templates available. if you can please inform me of the pricing per month I think from the math it should be 10 bucks plus any taxes ?? I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely

Alex Gonzalez
    Hi,

Please go to Post #1 above in this topic page to click on any of the web names that are hyperlinked, such as www.private-investigators.net . You will see that most of them go to the same sample PI web site, where we have generically typed in common phrases.

The costs include two (2) separate items:

1) The www name costs from $9 a year to approximately $19 a year, depending on the country code.

2) The monthly rental of $4.99 per month for the 5-page landing page where the www name is pointed to. Because the hosting is only $4.99 per month, we will it for 12 months at $59.88 (for the whole year).

3) Optional Customization: The sample 5-page private investigator web site listed above can be customized on each page to include your name, phone, address, biography, etc. We can arrange for a vendor to access your account to edit whatever you wish. Cost varies from $19 per hour and up, depending on the level of expertise.

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Alex Gonzalez is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

I have Jeff working on my website at the moment i gave him the username /password he needed to set up the samples sites. as for the wording of the content I will add my own content from material I have gathered.

Thanks

Alex G

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Thumbs up Re: RENT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR'S WEB SITE! One of the best Private Investigator websites I have see in the last month!

Great Great info

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:

New design for the rental sites. Here is a sample:

www.private-investigator.co

Ralph Thiers is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Just a quick question. Would it be better to set everything for the website through IPIU? From what I have found, everyone has a really great site.
    I am trying to get all of my ducks in a row before I start setting everything up.
    Thank you,
    ~Ralph

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Thiers View Post
    Just a quick question. Would it be better to set everything for the website through IPIU? From what I have found, everyone has a really great site.
    I am trying to get all of my ducks in a row before I start setting everything up.
    Thank you,
    ~Ralph
    Seeing is believing. Look at the sample David posted. IPIU knows the business and for what they charge ($5.99 a month) to get one of those very, very hard to find www names, you can't beat it.

Michael
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator

Ralph Thiers is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Newman View Post
    Seeing is believing. Look at the sample David posted. IPIU knows the business and for what they charge ($5.99 a month) to get one of those very, very hard to find www names, you can't beat it.

Michael
    Thank you very much Michael. The samples are amazing and from what I have found, they also have amazing prices. Thank you everyone for everything. I love all of the forums!
    ~Ralph

Glen Fuller is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:

I have a question as to rent a pi web page can we have our own name for the pi page for example shadow hunters investagations inc. and then all the rest of the main info that is needed or dose it need to be like your name like john doe investagations inc. and then all the rest of the info that is required? I would like to know and the cost I am a perfered member and thinking of my business cards and web page so it would be professional. thank you Glen Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Fuller View Post
    I have a question as to rent a pi web page can we have our own name for the pi page for example shadow hunters investagations inc. and then all the rest of the main info that is needed
    Yes.

As an example, go to www.private-investigator.co. You will see many upgrade options the agency owner requested, including a page where clients can charge their requests to credit cards where the funds are deposited into the member's bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Fuller View Post
    I would like to know and the cost I am a perfered member and thinking of my business cards and web page so it would be professional.
    The full website is a payment $72.00 for one year. The website should be designed first before ordering business cards. The business cards should reflect what is on the web site.
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Ahmed Hannibal is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

I'm waiting for an administrator to get back to me on this.

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Hannibal View Post
    I'm waiting for an administrator to get back to me on this.
    The office received your email. They will reopen Monday and get back to you.

Thanks,

David