Thread: On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

This is a new forum designed to provide combined information and resources to those interested in Global School of Investigation (GSI) and the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU).

IPIU Members can receive a cash grant to offset a portion of the GSI tuition when they visit the following approved store site to make their selections:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/index.php?cPath=21_83

GSI Courses Offered through IPIU:

ONLINE COURSE - $575.00 (SAVE $125.00)
    You get everything in the Online Course that you would in Full Tuition Course, except the course lessons are provided online in a PDF as soon as you complete the Enrollment Application instead of being shipped in binders. Your CDs, DVD, decal, and ID card are mailed after ordering. You'll receive your GSI Badge and Diploma upon successful course completion.

PDF of Course materials available to download immediately after ordering. All other materials ship via Priority Airmail (3-5 business days) within 24 hours of your enrollment.

Choosing this ONLINE VERSION you still get the COMPLETE CERTIFIED COURSE and SAVE $200 by downloading the correspondence course in PDF form. Print the PDF files and read the hard copy - or view them onscreen.

Includes:
    • Complete 45 Lessons (871 pages) in PDF form
    • Complete 6 CD set
    • Free triple bonus (Window Decal Emblem, Private Detective I.D. Card with your name and photo, Surveillance Video)
    • Free Badge (upon successful course completion)
    • Diploma (upon successful course completion)

FULL TUITION COURSE - $700.00
    Includes:
    • Complete 45 Lessons (871 pages)
    • Two custom printed binders
    • Complete 6 CD set
    • Free triple bonus (Window Decal Emblem, Private Detective I.D. Card with your name and photo, Surveillance Video)
    • Free Badge
    • Diploma (upon successful course completion)

Master Detective Program–50/50 Plan: $385 now and $385 later
    You get everything in the 50/50 Plan that you would in the FULL TUITION COURSE, but it is sent in two separate shipments: Half the Lessons in the first shipment, the other Half in the second one. You'll receive the Lessons and Binders, CDs, DVD, decal, and ID card with your first shipment. You may order the second half of your course at any time when you are ready. When you complete the second half of Plan B and turn in all the tests, you will receive your Badge and Diploma.

Our Promise To You

• You will receive the most informative, enjoyable and interesting course available anywhere at any price.
    • You will receive our full attention and guidance for as long as it takes for you to achieve your goal.
    • You will be a trained investigator, proud of your accomplishment in 60 days or less.
    • Our goal is to exceed your expectations by providing you with a memorable training experience.

ENROLL TODAY AND START LEARNING HOW TO BETTER YOUR LIFE AS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR.

Approved and Licensed by the State of New Hampshire
    Post Secondary Education Commission
    David Copeland
    Administrator
    Private Investigators Forums

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Donald Robinson is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Re: On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

I took and graduated from Detective training institute. Does that mean anything to me

Re: On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Robinson View Post
    I took and graduated from Detective training institute. Does that mean anything to me
    Yes. Private email me your Student ID number to brad.foster@ipiu.org .
    Brad Foster
    IPIU Support

START WITH TRUST

BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Donald Robinson is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

I sent via private email the information you requested about my Graduation from Detective Training Institute

I am currently enrolled in penn-foster course for private investigators. It is pretty good, and I am learning alot. My question is this... Would it be worth my time and money to also take tne Globel shcool course when I am am done? I know that I.P.I.U., recommends Global, so this must be a well recommended business. If someone can give me the straight scoop on what the differences are, I surely would appreciate it.

Tracy Schlottman is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Szkolka View Post
    I am currently enrolled in penn-foster course for private investigators. It is pretty good, and I am learning alot. My question is this... Would it be worth my time and money to also take tne Globel shcool course when I am am done? I know that I.P.I.U., recommends Global, so this must be a well recommended business. If someone can give me the straight scoop on what the differences are, I surely would appreciate it.
    Good question. In my opinion any type of training is worth it, it all depends on if your wallet can afford it. I suspect (I have never taken the Global School course so can't say for sure) that a lot of the information would be a review from other courses. I'm sure that there is also some information in the course that isn't taught in the Penn Foster course and vice versa. If you take multiple different programs there will be a lot of overlap but there will also be tidbits of info that you haven't learned in other programs as well.

Knowing me I will probably end up taking this program after I have completed the one at Penn Foster as I am always looking for new info and for new things to learn. When I was taking my Forensics courses in college when ever they would ask you to introduce yourself and why you were taking the class and what you hoped to do with it my answer was always that I was just really interested in the field and wanted to learn about it and that I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I even took one class twice because I had to miss a few weeks due to an unplanned cross-country trip to clean out my Grandmother's house when she died. I got a "B" in the class the first time but took it over to get the few weeks I missed driving cross-country. This attitude runs in my family as my brother has enough college credits to get about 8 different degrees, he doesn't have any because he boycotts PE courses and needs two of them to get a degree at our school. He just keeps taking classes to learn more.

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Szkolka View Post
    I work for several agencies who offer assignments to graduates of Global School and IPIU. Penn Foster is a good course, but Global's course was authored by one of the most well known private investigators the country has ever known. Penn Foster uses academics to author their courses based on outside resources, and presents a very well written course too. But Global School uses different approaches, and offers audio CDs and other items that are superior to some I have seen.

Once you purchase the Global Course through the IPIU store, then you can request the IPIU cash grant application from their Department of Education which can help offset a portion of your enrollment.

Michael
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator

Shaun Stewart is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2012 Former Member of:

i graduated from global school of investigation. does this forum have anything to do with me? how do i get additionan paid assignments since i finished my training?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Stewart View Post
    i graduated from global school of investigation. does this forum have anything to do with me? how do i get additionan paid assignments since i finished my training?
    Shaun,

After you purchase a membership from IPIU, take our test, then you will be upgraded to level 4 access so you can sign up with all of our executive agencies.

Go to the following PI Store Link to view the various membership plans:
    http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/index.php?cPath=67

Thanks
    Operations Dept

START WITH TRUST

BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Stewart View Post
    id like to do other types of investigations instead of always doing federal piracy cases
    Then you need a regular "membership" with IPIU to go along with your PI Union License. Better still, when you renew a membership each year, your PI Union License is renewed for FREE.

With BOTH a PI Union License and a Membership, there are dozens of national agencies and assignments in the level 4 area of this site.

Email their office at usa@ipiu.org
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator

I'd like to learn more about this program, and are there any subtitle in DVD's and as for Audios's is it required to listen for any part of passing the course? Other than that, I'd like to try and apply for grant to get some help to pay for this Global School. Looking forward into this..

Derek E Moore is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Member of:

I am going to take this course.
    Derek E. Moore
    Badge #11527

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:

Quote Originally Posted by Derek E Moore View Post
    I am going to take this course.
    IPIU members can apply for a small cash grant to partially offset the tuition purchase when purchasing from the following link:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1028
    David Copeland
    Administrator
    Private Investigators Forums

START WITH TRUST

Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Dr William Harrison-- is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

This is an AWESOME course and one that an individual new to our field can glean valuable information. As for myself, I completed the course in the late 1980's and Global has always been there for me!

I have hear nothing but great reviews about Global and do plan on taking the course. I am happy to hear that it is an amazing program and that it will lead to great knowledge to become a Private Investigator.

Tamisha Johnson is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2013 Professional Management Member of:

I also went to Penn Foster and just recently received my Diploma, I will possibly look into Global to see if there is anything else on there that could have been missed. Thank you for all good posts about Global.

Filipe Rodrigues is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

graduated from global school of investigation. does this forum have anything to do with me? how do i get additionan paid assignments since i finished my training?
    i have level 4 access.
    filipe

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

I will take the Course soon with Global School of Investigation.

danny guda

Ted Menard is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Corporate Agency Owner

Member of:

Can you tell us which states allow global as certified for their testing requirements. I will need to spend another $400.00 for training classes and the testing here in missouri to get my PI Lic. Thank you .

Kim Collins - is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

* Certified SPI

Hi Ted, how are things going for you. I would like to know as a new Agency Owner in the State of MO, I was wondering if you were actually licensed in the state of MO' right now.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. I am looking to hire ONLY licensed Private Investigators.

All the best,

Kim Rena/ President
    DEVINE INVESTIGATIONS, INC
    www.private-investigators.co

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menard View Post
    Can you tell us which states allow global as certified for their testing requirements. I will need to spend another $400.00 for training classes and the testing here in missouri to get my PI Lic. Thank you .
    - - - Updated - - -

I have a question about the jobs that is said in this thread. Are these approved jobs the exact same thing as the Integrity, privacy and mystery shopping Assignmemt cases that are "Already" have with the companies in the level lV' forum for union member s?

Ralph Thiers is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Is this still being offered? If so, where do I go to get my cash grants? Continuing education is always a good idea for everyone.

Ralph

Jeff Dudzinski is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Is it really necessary to enroll in courses in order to get paid, on-the-job training or assignments?