Thread: REQUEST YOUR BOUNTY HUNTER AGENCY CORPORATION LICENSE though IPIU - New Bail Enforcement Agent Program Endorsed

REQUEST YOUR BOUNTY HUNTER AGENCY CORPORATION LICENSE though IPIU - New Bail Enforcement Agent Program Endorsed

BOUNTY HUNTER AGENCY CORPORATION LICENSE

Bounty hunters, also known as Bail Enforcement Agents or Bail Recovery Agents, track and arrest fugitives who failed to appear for court appointments.

Bounty hunters mostly work for bail bonding companies, private investigative agencies, or form their own corporation (best option). They earn a percentage of each arrested fugitive's bail amount, typically 10 percent (or more, depending on the fugitive and the amount of the bail).

To be a bounty hunter in Colorado,
    1. You cannot have a felony conviction within the last 15 years
    2. Must be at least 18 years old.
    3. You must complete a certification course, submit fingerprints and undergo a background check.

If you are looking for work as a Bail Enforcement Agent (BEA) by knocking on doors to get "hired" as an employee, then get ready to stand in a long line of over 1000 other BEA's.

The good news is that the International Private Investigators Union can request your own BEA Agency Corporation License ($299 set up, and $99/year renewal), which can take less than 48 hours for approval. Once we have your state corporation license number, then you can proceed to the next step of taking an academic course, fingerprints, and a background check. It's that easy through IPIU.

WHAT YOU NEED TO REQUEST:
    1. Become an IPIU Member (so you can qualify for the $400 discount off the BEA Corporation License)
      Choose either Package 1, Package 2, or a Lifetime in the following link:
      http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/index.php?cPath=67

2. Request your BEA Agency Corporation License: Once a member, go to the following member-only link and order your agency corporation license:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...oducts_id=1640

QUESTIONS?
    • Post them here in this topic
    • Or, use the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page
    • Or, call us at 406-534-0251 or 800-548-1526

PROGRAM NOW ENDORSED BY:
    Department of Education - IPIU
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

James Porch is offline *** Certified SPI
    Lifetime Professional Management Member

Licensed Private Investigator
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: REQUEST YOUR BOUNTY HUNTER AGENCY CORPORATION LICENSE though IPIU - New Bail Enforcement Agent Program Endorsed

can you bounty hunt in your county that you live in,out of the State of Colorado. sounfd like something I would be interested in.

Re: REQUEST YOUR BOUNTY HUNTER AGENCY CORPORATION LICENSE though IPIU - New Bail Enforcement Agent Program Endorsed

Quote Originally Posted by James Porch View Post
    can you bounty hunt in your county that you live in,out of the State of Colorado. sounfd like something I would be interested in.
    Yes, that is the plan. You first set up your bounty hunter headquarters in Colorado, and then you upgrade your regular annual IPIU membership to a Lifetime Corporate Plan, which includes IPIU's aid in locating a Texas sponsor for you.

well thats sounds great, I am already a Corporate Owner and i think I have an sponsor here in Texas. just need to converse with my roommate about doing this , but will check back soon.[p.s,] would I have to be printed again& background?

Juan Valdes - is offline **
    Lifetime Corporation Member

Dear Sir or Ma'am:
    I have recently purchased your Bounty Hunter Agency Corporation License ($299.99). I also read recently regarding the add-on on the Florida Incorporation License ($189.99).
    Will I be able to add this to the Bounty Hunter Corporation since it says it is for the PI Agency Corporation?
    If I could, what exactly will it do for me here in my state of Florida?
    Thank you and keep up the great work!

what about an ID. card ? is going to be from Colorado or do we get our own for the bail enforcement agent or maybe a package deal, badge &wallet& picture ID with authenticating official. With the written Decision of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in the Taylor vs. Taintor case on the reverse side of this card,

What are the duties of an sponser, as asked of me by a sponser. thank you.

James
    These are great questions,an ADIM should get back to you shortly.

I apologize ,did I put my questions for an answers in the wrong fourum, I have known to do this from time to time, I am so excited about this B.E.A. &Bounty Hunters deal ,I just start writing.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Valdes View Post
    Dear Sir or Ma'am:
    I have recently purchased your Bounty Hunter Agency Corporation License ($299.99). I also read recently regarding the add-on on the Florida Incorporation License ($189.99).
    Will I be able to add this to the Bounty Hunter Corporation since it says it is for the PI Agency Corporation?
    If I could, what exactly will it do for me here in my state of Florida?
    Yes, we can add the branch license for you.

But first, please go to the following link and complete the instructions listed in #1:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...812#post516812
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

what about an ID. card ? is going to be from Colorado or do we get our own for the bail enforcement agent or maybe a package deal, badge &wallet& picture ID with authenticating official. With the written Decision of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in the Taylor vs. Taintor case on the reverse side of this card,
    Yes, there will be a new professional BEA Union License coming out in approximately 8 weeks. The new PI Union License should be available in 2 weeks. Both photo credentials are new for 2011. The current one we issue was designed 22 years ago. So we are excited to see this new one become available. A sneak preview is due to be posted by Monday or Tuesday.

I apologize ,did I put my questions for an answers in the wrong fourum, I have known to do this from time to time, I am so excited about this B.E.A. &Bounty Hunters deal ,I just start writing.lol
    Because you have your own Corporation, please use the following personal corporate topic:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?33016

How can i go by becoming a Bounty Hunter In Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace Spann View Post
    How can i go by becoming a Bounty Hunter In Florida?
    You need three things:

1) Approved Academic Training

2) Proper Licensing (or a sponsor)

3) A proven method of acquiring other types of related assignments when business may be slow.

You can start by reviewing the following two links:

Florida Bounty Hunters - The Law and how to become an agent:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...-Bounty-Hunter

How to start with your combination of private investigator & bail enforcement agency:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...-Wallace-Spann

You can also call the office at 406-534-0251
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

Aloha, Great information! I think that as with most IPIU members, planning is essential and to visit the IPIU Forums is crucial, especially for trainees.
    Mahalo,
    Tan~