Thread: "I have been looking for a place to hang my hat and have been very impressed at how professional everyone is and how well run the IPIU site is".

Robert Dowd - is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Private Investigator Forum Member

"I have been looking for a place to hang my hat and have been very impressed at how professional everyone is and how well run the IPIU site is".

Greetings,

I am a licensed private detective with roots in the security field. I have been looking for a place to hang my hat and this seems like a nice place. I have been very impressed at how professional everyone is and how well run the forum is. Our little company is part of a few associations, but you folks really have it together.

I am always looking for new ways to network with other professionals in our field and look forward to communicating with all of you.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will

Re: "I have been looking for a place to hang my hat and have been very impressed at how professional everyone is and how well run the IPIU site is".

Greetings Robert, its so nice to meet you here at IPIU, I'm glad you noticed the warmth and love coming through the front door as you entered, you're going to love your new family.

Thanks for this inspired testimonial, all my best to you.

Have a great day.

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

Re: "I have been looking for a place to hang my hat and have been very impressed at how professional everyone is and how well run the IPIU site is".

Robert,

Thank you for the kudos. It's always appreciated and gives a new 'breeze' to keep going into the 'right' direction for many of us. We are here if you need any assistance, don't ever be shy, just ask

Take care for now and I'll see you in the forums.

Phillip Flores - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

highly appreciated

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I second that, I am very impress with my Investment with my new Career here with/at IPIU.
    The tremendous amount of encouragement of my own natural self plus all of you and IPIU, I believe failure doesn't exists.

have a great all days
    dannyguda