Thread: You do what you say you will!

Received credentials !!!

Good Morning Everyone......,

Wanted to take a quick moment here, to sincerely thank the I.P.I.U. organization, Moderators and members. Yesterday (05/24/02), my I.P.I.U. Photo Credentials arrived. With them, I am returning to a field I left many years ago.

As I anticipated the card, my concern was that the ID might look or appear "amature-ish". WRONG !!! I am completely satisfied with the impact this ID provides. As I return the "Code of Ethics", I would advise all who are interested about entering the field of Private Investigations (with no prior LEO training), there may be no more viable way to do so, than with I.P.I.U.

So then, I.P.I.U., please accept my THANKS !!! You do what you say you will. You do not promise what you cannot deliver and, you have layed out a method that works. Again, THANKS !!!

Respectfully,
    Gregory (Gregg) Duncombe

Im pleased to know that ipiu does what they say they will do. Im curious to know if I am doing the right things to get past level 1 if you can provide me with some information let me know.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Gregory, how are you doing? I hope fine. Welcome to IPIU, please excuse the late response.

Thanks for sharing your testimonial here with us, I do hope you're enjoying all that IPIU has offered, and you're having a successful career.

Have a great day and I would like to hear from you when you return.

I, too, have been pleased with the response from IPIU, even though the response at times seems slow. I am excited about getting my training started and moving to level 4.

Thumbs up Words of encouragement

Gregg

Thank you for sharing your experiences with I.P.I.U. It is encouraging to hear people such as yourself say great things about this organization. It makes me feel as if I am taking a step in the right direction for a career change myself. Thank you for shedding some light.

Sincerely,
    Nathan

Steven D Mahan - is offline *** Certified SPI
    Sr. Member: Private Investigators Forum

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    greg,you are so right,the input from all the members is an asset.