Thread: Private Investigator License Requirements Trainee Internship in 4-6 weeks

Thumbs up Private Investigator License Requirements Trainee Internship in 4-6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by William
    I am considering the field of Private Investigations and am in need of some information, and it seems like no-one is able to help so this is my last result. I am currently studying all of the laws about becomming a state licensed PI. I have some questions if anyone could help.
    Obtaining your state PI License is a very worthy goal to keep in mind. Maintain and keep your faith in achieving it for yourself. IPIU can certainly assist you in accomplishing this, unlike any other organization worldwide.

But understand the accomplishment of actually receiving your own state PI License is equivalent to receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree in our profession (which typically requires a 3-4 year full time pursuit). If you attempt to rush your accomplishment before you deserve it, or without pursuing another recommended procedure, then you will become frustrated.

Therefore . . .

QUESTION:
    Do you have to wait 3-4 years in order to obtain a state PI License to start working as a licensed private investigator?

ANSWER:
    No, if you choose to upgrade your IPIU Plan to the "Sponsorship membership".

Otherwise, the standard approach to getting a state PI License is to find an employer willing to hire you full time at 2000 hours per year for 3-4 years (which is extremely difficult for anyone who does not already have that experience from prior detective law enforcement, military criminal investigator (CID), insurance investigator, or any other qualifying experience. And once you have the 3-4 years experience, then you may apply with fees, take the exam, and obtain your license.

PART 1

UPGRADE OPTION:
    The upgrade option, which permits you to be approved for a state private investigators license within 4-6 weeks, is the IPIU sponsorship plan. It is not cheap, but it is worth it for anyone wishing not to spend 3-4 years.

Here are the steps:

1. STEP 1: Request IPIU to obtain your PI Agency Corporation License ($299), which can be approved with 24 hours. Your PI Agency Corporation license, office, receptionist, secretary will be headquartered in downtown Denver, Colorado. The primary reasons in setting up your headquarters in Colorado and not your home state are detailed in a separate topic: CLICK HERE

Once your headquarters license is established, then you can branch out to your home state and proceed with the next steps.

2. STEP 2: Request IPIU to upgrade your plan to a LIFETIME CORPORATE PLAN ($999). This plan is the ultimate membership for IPIU members.

• You never have to ever pay annual membership dues again. If you are going to be a private investigator for the next 5-10 years, then this plan pays for itself.

• You will receive LIFETIME private investigator photo credentials, benefits, and resources unlike any other plan.

• ADD two other people of your choice as LIFETIME MEMBERS for FREE, because this corporate membership is good for three (3) corporate officers, one for yourself - and two others of your choosing - such as a family member, business partner, or vice president.

• FREE SPONSORSHIP BENEFIT is included in this plan, whereby IPIU will aid you in selecting a licensed private investigator in your home state (or any other state of your choosing) who will sponsor your home state PI Agency License. We do all of the work for you, which includes providing the agreements with your sponsor and using the vast number of 40,000+ members to privately secure a sponsor who wishes to apply for your position.

As the owner and president of your agency, you will then be sub-licensed with a state license under your new state Agency License - which is underwritten by your licensed sponsor(s). We typically obtain more than one sponsor for you in case your primary sponsor becomes disabled or cannot remain as your sponsor. The processing time from START to APPROVED LICENSE is approximately 4-6 weeks.

• OTHER BENEFITS of the Lifetime Corporate Plan: Click Here

PART 2

QUESTION:
    "I don't have that much money right now. What else can I do?"

ANSWER:
    You have several options:
    1. OPTION 1: Start with obtaining your own PI Agency Corporation License first, and hold off on the Lifetime Corporation Membership. With your PI Agency Corporation License and Headquarters Program, you can START IMMEDIATELY ADVERTISING for all cases, including those that require a licensed private investigator to handle. This program allows you to obtain cases that are both regulated and unregulated, and then make a determination on each case which elements of that case require a licensed PI and which elements of the case do not require a licensed PI that you can perform yourself.

As a corporate owner, your passcode access will be upgraded to the Corporation Owners Forum where you get free one-on-one advice from our legal and admin team when deciding which elements are regulated or unregulated.

Your corporate access will also offer FREE use to obtain licensed private investigators willing to work regulated elements of your cases on a sub-contract WHOLESALE basis, typically at $40 per hour, allowing you (as the owner of the agency) to bill and collect a deposit retainer from your client at $100 to $250 per hour. You earn the majority of the fees charged to your client, and the portion of the case requiring a license PI will be of minimal cost to you - thereby allowing you to profit substantially.

A side benefit of using sub-contracted licensed private investigators (referred to you by IPIU) in your home state, is you will have the option to "ride-along" as the owner of the Colorado Agency, and learn by seeing and observing. Given you use several sub-contracted licensed private investigators, one or two of them may be a good recommendation for you to use as a sponsor at a later time when you are ready to officially get your own branch home state agency license.

To order: Click here
      (Can't afford the entire $299 at once? Then call 800-548-1526 and ask for a split payment)

2. OPTION 2: Choose the Monthly Payment Plan for BOTH your PI Agency Corporation License AND your Lifetime Corporate Membership Plan. You can either call the office at 800-548-1526, or you can choose the ready-made payment plan (with a low $199 down payment and $150 per month thereafter) online: Click Here

Note: For those of you who do not have a FREE Guest Password Account for our Private Investigators Forums, we invite you to register online today at the following link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/register.php?

The above online application link will ask you for your drivers license to very you are an adult. Once you complete the online application for a FREE passcode account, there will be two (2) emails sent to you to validate your application. If you have any difficulty, please click on the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Sincerely,

Ann Marie Ryan

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

Arthur Jackson - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Private Investigator License Requirements Trainee Internship in 4-6 weeks

I am really interested in the 4 to 6 week licensing training program. I feel that my opportunities in the field will be exspended. Please forward the particulars to me. Aj

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Jackson View Post
    I am really interested in the 4 to 6 week licensing training program. I feel that my opportunities in the field will be exspended. Please forward the particulars to me. Aj
    Arthur, I have forwarded you interest to Tim, our Operations Manager. He should be calling you. If he gets your voice mail, make sure you call him today at 800-548-1526. Because it is June 8th, you may be able to qualify for a $50 cash off credit he has details on.

Sincerely,

Ann Marie Ryan
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I just wanted to post my appreciation to the IPIU for continually finding new ways to assist it's members with their success.

With much gratitude,
    John Sanderson