Thread: Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating for the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU).

Arrow

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members

I am very pleased to see the Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating for the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU).

To read the BBB Rating for yourself, go to the following link
    http://www.bbb.org/eastern-washingto...e-mt-15002367/

I look forward everyday to getting on the computer and reading everything that I can at the IPIU site, everybody here has such wonderful insight and this is such a fantastic learning tool for anybody who is interested in this line of work.

Thanks to IPIU for giving me, and every other member the opportunity to be a part of this experience.

I hope that everyone has a great night.

CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member
    John,

I am impressed with the "A" Rating for IPIU from the BBB!

I count my blessings everyday, and am so grateful for finding IPIU. This organization is making my dreams become a reality and I am loving it!

Have a wonderful week,

Denise

To all members, admin, moderators, and forum trainers:
    I wouldn't have heard of IPIU.org, if I didn't look around on other web sites.

I have been looking for this opportunity for years, and it is all becoming a reality!

Thanks for all the great information, especially for all the members who help out with thier posts. This is the start of my career with and ever lasting family.

Congratulations to IPIU for their BBB A-Rating.

Thanks!
    Acquiring the Skills to Succeed!

Vincent Sasso
    Badge# 10291
    U.S.M.C
    Private Investigator Case Examiner
    Certified BEA

That's pretty much the bottom line, we appreciate the opportunity IPIU affords us, and the BBB "A" rating proves they have been doing their job for over a decade (despite what some internet critics claim). Critics cannot dispute the BBB record!

Ya know, I think I need to post a "THANKS" as well. I usually don't post a whole lot in very many topics, but since finding IPIU, I have learned some pretty valuable skills. Either directly from the IPIU site, or from sources I found through them. Using the skills and practices and principles I have learned and developed here, I have actually been able to successfully aquire and successfully complete several assignments of different types. If there are critics out there, they must be few and far between, probably the same critics who complain about every large organization. They also probably complain about Walmart, and then shop their anyway!

I never doubted that IPIU has an "A" rating from the BBB. I am a loyal union member. And loyalty is what its all about.

I look forward to getting my own agency up and running and doing the right thing!

Thanks everyone!

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating for the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU).

It looks like the BBB rating for IPIU is still an A.

You're right, Osmond. The critics, which I have counted about 7 on the internet out of the 40,000 that are registered here, must be nuts. Or maybe they are just jealous. Or maybe they are also ugly, fat, sitting on their PI License with no work, and broke. People are funny, aren't they? If everything is going well and prosperous, they don't complain. But when they sit around all day on the internet and have nothing to show for themselves except what they "used to be", then they set themselves up as some guru from the sixties and pretend they know more about IPIU than the BBB and the thousands of IPIU members that IPIU has served since 1989. (Hey, isn't this year IPIU's 20th Anniversary?? Maybe we should get a cake!).

Raul Lopez-- is offline *** Certified SPI
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating for the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU).

That is so GREAT that we are rated A!!

Michelle Soukup - is offline Certified SPI

Member of:

I am pleased to see this. I did quite a bit of research before joining -- this just reaffirms that I made the correct decision.

Re: Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating for the International Private Investigators U

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Soukup View Post
    I am pleased to see this. I did quite a bit of research before joining -- this just reaffirms that I made the correct decision.
    And it reaffirms to your IPIU colleagues you are a professional who considers facts first and not just personal opinions!

Thank you for your comment.

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

That's great to know! It means allot to work with an accredited business! Certainly reassurance.

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *

Professional Management Member of:

I am very pleased to see that IPIU has an "A" rating .
    This just proves that , if there is anyone in doubt , they can check it out !

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

I am not surprised at all. I see the quality of the IPIU on a daily basis. I also think that it is pretty remarkable that the IPIU only has one single complaint logged on it's BBB report. It's impossible to please everyone, but it seems that the IPIU is pretty close.

Kudos! lol.
    John Sanderson

Task Force Investigations
    Logistics Department

Antonios Simoglou-- is offline * Certified (E)
    Licensed Private Investigator

2009 - 2010 Professional Management Member of:

As expected because IPIU is A+ all the way.

Elizabeth Anderson is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:

I am proud to be a member of IPIU as they are in good standing with the BBB as well as having an excellent reputation.

Vickie Walker is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Hooray for IPIU..............

Joy Gambrell - is offline Certified SPI

Professional Management Member of:

Hello Everyone,
    I didn't get to check out the BBB Rating because the site was down at the time. I do believe I.P.I.U's rating is very high. I've been a member for a couple of years now & I am still taken back by all the information and opportunity's that are here. As far as support, I've never seen anything like it. The members and staff are great. Excellent customer service. I must say joining, was one of the best decisions that I've made. I am still excited about my membership today as i was the day I joined.

Todd Heddleson - is offline Sr. Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2005 - 2007 Professional Management Member of:

I don't see what the big deal is i knew this a long time ago I P I U is the best there is!!!!

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Right on Todd! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Gambrell View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I didn't get to check out the BBB Rating because the site was down at the time. I do believe I.P.I.U's rating is very high. I've been a member for a couple of years now & I am still taken back by all the information and opportunity's that are here. As far as support, I've never seen anything like it. The members and staff are great. Excellent customer service. I must say joining, was one of the best decisions that I've made. I am still excited about my membership today as i was the day I joined.
    Thank you, Joy, for your kind and thoughtful words.

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

IPIU rocks... but then, I've already known this for years

Thanks to all who make this site happen, including our members. We're here to learn from each other and use what's provided to us, as we feel the need.

I, for one, have always loved to be a part of this