Thread: Attorney services and certified piracy forums

Alan Kaeckmeister - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Certified SPI
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Attorney services and certified piracy forums

Hello, I continually have problems with my access to the Attorney Services forum as well as the certified piracy investigator forums. I have been e-mailing Josie and she allows me access but a few hours later the access is no longer available.

A few hours ago I had access to the certified piracy investigators forum... but now I no longer access. These problems are preventing me from signing up for assignments. When I finally gained access to the forum for the last piracy assignment the signup forum was closed and I was not able to sign up.

Re: Attorney services and certified piracy forums

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kaeckmeister View Post
    Hello, I continually have problems with my access to the Attorney Services forum as well as the certified piracy investigator forums. I have been e-mailing Josie and she allows me access but a few hours later the access is no longer available.

A few hours ago I had access to the certified piracy investigators forum... but now I no longer access. These problems are preventing me from signing up for assignments. When I finally gained access to the forum for the last piracy assignment the signup forum was closed and I was not able to sign up.
    On behalf of IPIU, I sincerely apologize for the mishaps. So I will make a few corrections myself:

1) In the last 2-3 weeks we have moved our website two times, and in the transition we lost data. We restored the data from the most reliable backup copy of the site, but backup copies that are a few days old are only good for the day they were backed up. So if your access was upgraded on one day, and then another day we had to restore from an older copy, then your account was moved back to an earlier date where the most recent upgrade disappeared.

2) Because of the last 2-3 weeks of uncertainty in the stability of ur site, we have held off opening up your personal agency forum that is owed from you. For the same reasons, if we had invested the money to have tech support create your agency forums, then the backup copies would have erased all of the work.

3) One of the piracy assignments was cancelled because of the potential instability. That assignment you did not miss. But the next assignment is accepting sign-ups now, and you have access to sign up at this link: Click Here

4) I have reopened your access to the Certified Federal Anti-Piracy Investigators Forum

5) I have reopened your access to the Attorney Services Forum based on you assurance you will officially sign up for the case in the above #3 link.

6) And I have requested Tech Support to create the Jumanji Agency Forum for you.

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members