Thread: Phony Idaho Attorney General's Report attempts to slander good name of IPIU

Bill_Williams is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Member of the Private Investigators Forums

Phony Idaho Attorney General's Report attempts to slander good name of IPIU

After reading some earlier member comments and questions regarding a small rumor going around alleging that IPIU was charged by the Idaho Attorney General for fraud, I decided to investigate myself. As a former federal agent and licensed private investigator, I still maintain several sources on the federal and state level, including Idaho. So the task was relatively easy for me to discover the facts.

1) VERIFIED: There have never been any formal charges from the State of Idaho, or for that matter any other state, against IPIU.

Click Here: Copy of Attorney General Letter Link (Added after original post date)

2) VERIFIED: There has never been an formal charge from any other government office, including the FBI.

3) VERIFIED: There are no consumer complaints of record against IPIU in any of the attorney general offices nationwide.

4) VERIFIED: According to all state, county, and local records, there is no ownership of IPIU under the last name of "Lancaster", nor has there ever been. The names of the IPIU officers on the official web page are correct.

5) VERIFIED: Prior to Homeland Security being enacted, any organization could pay a few dollars to the Dalton Police Department for a quick warrants check on anyone. The Dalton PD subscribes to the FBI's NCIC warrants database. IPIU, among hundreds of other firms, used the same source since the 1980's to check out their prospective union members to issue the IPIU Photo ID. When I contacted the Dalton Police Department Chief of Police, he stated they no longer offer the warrants check and now refers organizations to other lawful resources to conduct background checks.

6) VERIFIED: There is no ongoing IPIU investigation by any federal agency. If IPIU were the subject of an ongoing investigation, neither IPIU, myself, nor anyone else would have any knowledge of the federal investigation. The rumor which continues to circulate that IPIU is "currently being investigated by federal authorities" is a fabrication. Investigations are closed without fanfare and without a public announcement. This procedure also protects the innocent from being characterized as being worthy of a federal probe. IPIU has been in business since 1989, and as of this date there is still no formal complaints nor any investigation.

7) THE WORD "UNION": Anyone who claims that private investigators cannot form a union among themselves is not qualified to make such an absurd claim.

Any organized body which names itself a "union" is lawful in the United States of America. The founding fathers of this country came together as a union to establish itself as an organization of states and commonwealths.

Any organized body of banking customers can name themselves as a credit union.

Any organized body of employees can name themselves as a labor union.

Any newspaper can title itself to include the name union.

Any university can title itself to include the name union.

For a rumor monger to proclaim there are no such unions is simply naive.

--------------
    After I investigated the above, I then investigated who caused these malicious rumors. I found there are only a handful who use several alias's and pen names in an effort to present themselves as some "movement". Two of the web site owners who promote the untruths do so because of a profit motive, one in which sells an extremely expensive private investigator course while slandering all competitors. Oddly enough, the graduates of their course end up joining IPIU for the promised benefits their teacher could not provide.

Judge for yourself.

Update:
    Once again the fraudulent hoaxers are at it again using a phony web site titled "Investigative News Channel". This time they are using my name as the author of a phony television news channel! Can you believe it!

CLICK HERE: Update Link
    Bill Williams
    Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Thank you for your most detailed report. I have seen the trash talk, and I have reported their names to the IPIU Board of Ethics. If any of them are current or past members, I hope to see them permanently banned and black listed.

Hi Bill,
    I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I would not worry about the naysayers. IPIU has tens of thousands of good members, and they can slander all they want. Its not going to change the truth.

Rod Elliott

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Bill,

I ran across some of those rumors too. I guess we are at the same stage of our reading.

I hope you are having as much fun as I am having knowing the truth escapes them.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Congrats, Bill, on your accurate report.

I'm going to place my faith in IPIU. It's called
    women's intuition, and I have not been wrong.

Have a good one.

Bridgett

Hi Bridgett,

Yes I think we all know about how slander gets around. So much to learn and so little time. Fortunately or
    unfortunately I'm glad for Bill's report. Truth matters.

Like others, I need more knowledge to understand why some people spread rumors and lies, only to hurt themselves in the end. My brain hurts sometimes (if that's possible) so I have to give it a rest.

You have a good one too! Thanks for the reply and good luck in all that you pursue.

Rod Elliott

Donna Coleman-- is offline *
    Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 - 2008 Member of:

Wink

Hi Rod yes it is a lot of work to understand why lies get started and who profits from them. I looked at the PI school Bill spoke of, and they slander everyone who has a PI course, not just IPIU. But to fabricate a government fraud case is beyond my understanding. I hope someone yanks their school license. Lots to read and study. I just try to read about 1 hour a day..And will do more on the weekends.

Donna,

You are so right about that internet school and others. If they have a license they should be reported for promoting false government reports to get more students to pay their high tuitions. I am amazed at how IPIU turns the cheek and does not attack back. I guess the people at IPIU must be Christians or something. I wonder what brand of satan the other site practices. So much reading and so much learning to do here, but it is so intriguing and exciting all at the same time and it just keeps reeling me further and further along, which is so great! I wish you the best of luck.

Good Luck & Take Care,
    Kristen Godot Badge #6931

Flora Porter is offline * Certified SPI
    Distinguished Member of Private Investigators Forum

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hi BILL,

That is good advise that you gave to us. To judge
    ourselves based on facts and not rumors. I am
    glad we have a safe site here. Keep Up the good work.

Flora Porter
    P.I. Trainee

I'm glad you've gotten to know this IPIU and what it has to offer. I am glad to read of your recomendations on how we should judge IPIU.

This topic is full of interesting things and information. I try to read as much as I can when I can. I work full time and take classes and take care of three kids and still make at least a few minutes here a half-hour there soon I will have read the whole site.

Thank you so much for your report. Please turn in the names you found who are behind the false rumors to IPIU to keep them aware of what these stupid profit-making people are saying.

Bill Williams is offline Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Update on Phony Website titled ""Investigative News Channel"

Once again the fraudulent hoaxers are at it again. This time they are using my name as the author of a phony television news channel! Can you believe it!

This is what I found.

1) There is no such television news channel station anywhere in California by the name of Investigative News Channel. They are a phony, and so is the owner of the web site who uses the concocted name of "John Hancock" and a mail drop.

2) The "station" uses phony reporter names Jennifer Hersey (chosen after the Hersey Water Meters); and Bill Williams (evidently chosen after I exposed other sites for their fraudulent Idaho Attorney General's report).

3) The owner claims to have a TV Studio on the same level as CNN. Yet, no business phone, no business office, no BBB report, and claims that Hancock used to be a Fox TV producer (later amended to be under contract with Fox, and again with no verifiable references).

Here is their latest fraudulent scheme in an attempt to defame IPIU.

a) They still promote the phony Idaho Attorney Genera's Report. Yet a simple phone call to the AG still gets the same answer of "no such report, no such charges, no such complaints against IPIU". (So much for their "investigative" skills. They probably just copied everything from the other site where a PI school owner originated the false reports)

b) They still promote the absurd notion that someone named Lancaster is the owner of IPIU. Another visit to all state and local records shows no such name. Again, look at the official web page for IPIU officers.

c) They still allege that IPIU runs warrant checks through the FBI. See my earlier expose' on that pretentious claim from a pretentious "news channel".

d) Now they add that IPIU badges are illegal "in almost states", a complete intention to deceive how the real badge laws permit the authorized IPIU custom badges. (Again, as a former federal agent I know first hand what the badge laws are, and have read the federal and state statutes. IPIU has them listed here in the Badge Laws forum)

I continued to investigate Hancock's phony website for a motive. The only motive I came up with is this is a personal site the owner uses for vendetta's against anyone he runs afoul with. If the owner experiences bad customer service at a retail establishment, he makes up a news story as if he is CNN. If he has a bad stay at a hotel, he demands a refund under his real name and uses his phony news channel to beat the hotel chain into submission. And the list goes on and on by reading and watching all of his previous sick videos.

He will get caught someday when someone makes it their personal mission to expose his phony news channel for what it is. In the meantime, we have heard all this trash talk about phony AG reports before. If IPIU was really that bad, they would have been shut down twenty years ago. Instead they have an A-rating with the Better Business Bureau, while "Investigative News Channel" has no BBB rating, no D&B report, no legitimate business references, no business license, nothing.

Again, judge for yourself from the facts, not a perceived copycat vendetta.
    Bill Williams
    Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Carmen Acai is offline *** Certified

Sr. Moderator
    Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums
    Hi, Bill, and thank you! The internet can be a wonderful thing, and a horrible pack of lies.

You find all sort of people: crazy, crazy pretending that they are not crazy, normal, indifferent, rich, poor, funny, quite, noisy, with good speech or bad speech or "that" kind of speech, naked people on 8th Ave., a great cathedral on 5th Ave, (St. Patricks), interesting bars on 3rd Ave., etc. One cannot get bored on the internet but one can get hurt if the truth is not known!

We enjoy your reports, and hope to meet you.

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Smile

Hi Bill,

Thank you again,

We are pleased to have you here, wanting to make changes.

Carmen says it well.

Good Luck in keeping your head and I look forward to corresponding with you in the forums. Take Care. "DJ"

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:
    Bill, the few people who are behind the copy and paste character assassination attempts are known to us, and they have been both banned and blacklisted throughout the industry. We're not talking about a lot of people, like you said a handful only that make up phony names and phony web sites, and then choose to violate their signed sworn Oath & Code of Ethics. Please email legal.affairs@ipiu.org with any additional evidence you have.

And, we already have a letter from the Idaho Attorney General's Office stating what you already found - no complaints, no judgments, no formal actions whatsoever.

The sites you earlier referred to from a mail order company which sells courses and the phony news channel do not have any government web site links or legitimate organization links to prove their fraudulent allegations. The "sources" proclaimed are fraudulent renditions aimed solely at assassinating the character of the victims they mention or portray. If you look carefully at the other companies the mail order company talks about, they also slander anyone who appears to help students, including their competition. As you inferred, what does that tell you of their character? And what does it say of their school graduates to join IPIU to obtain unfulfilled promises of their instructor?

For those who want to know who heads IPIU? Go to our Contact page at http://www.ipiu.org/contact.php and read for yourself, which includes our government licensing information.

For those who want to know why do we have a strict Oath and Code of Ethics, it is because we do not want any fraternal union member or private investigator assassinating the good character and reputation of anyone, any organization, or any company out of ignorance, stupidity, or deliberate wrong doing.

Acts of this kind are a clear violation of the personal Oath and Code of Ethics Agreement because private investigators do not use personal opinions as a means to portraying facts, especially when their testimony can be judged as false.

Further,

We have served over 80,000 fraternal union members worldwide since 1989, many of which are active and retired federal, state, and local law enforcement officers who also perform private investigations.

Since IPIU was founded as a non-profit union association in 1989 (seventeen years ago), there has never been a single record of any complaint against IPIU or its officers or its board of directors by any federal, state or local government authority or attorney general.

The only item in over seventeen years of serving tens of thousands of private investigators were eight (8) courtesy refunds through the BBB in all that time, which were all resolved. Our BBB Rating speaks for itself. Of the remaining faithful 80,000+ members, they have posted their IPIU actual experiences on our public website using their real first and last names, and real locations at the following public link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisp...aysprune=&f=48.

(There are, however, additional options for undercover operatives, law enforcement, or government employees who can choose to request a user name change after we verify their true credentials).

Don Merritt, our 1995-2005 union president is also a speech writer for President Bush. IPIU is certainly not without its fair share of critics, but some have been seen as politically motivated because of what Mr. Merritt does for President Bush, even though his work for the White House has no conflict-of-interest with the affairs of the International Private Investigators Union, which is not a political union.

Other critics of IPIU include religious fanatics, such as the owner of the PI mail order school who believes his chosen old bible ways are the only means to doing business. These types of zealots do not subscribe to the basic religious tenets contained in our Oath & Code of Ethics. Although IPIU is not a religious organization, the founders based their concept of fair-play on the works of the Bible and the New Testament and other works which can be found in many faiths.

For those who question our Privacy Statement, go here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/privacy/

-----

ESTABLISHED IN 1989.
    The International Private Investigators Union is:

IPIU: A member in-good-standing of:
    The United States Chamber of Commerce
    http://www.uschamber.com

IPIU: A member in-good-standing of:
    The Fair Business Association of America
    http://www.fbaa.us

IPIU's Better Business Bureau Report:
    BBB Link

IPIU Testimonials by union members of IPIU:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Members Only Link: Daily Job Assignments for Private Investigators:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Members Only Link: New Free Benefits for 2006-2007:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Home Page:
    www.ipiu.org

IPIU Elected Officers & Government Licensing:
    www.ipiu.org/contact.php

PI Bookstore & Online Products:
    www.privateinvestigators.cc

Wow! What a report!
    Thank you IPIU for all that you are.
    Thank you investigative news channel for being the phony you are.
    Thank you mail order school for teaching your grads to look for the
    truth in IPIU and leave your slimy tactics.
    Thank you!

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Thank you everyone for your contributions.

Please continue your personal testimonies in the other topics in this forum.

If anyone has anymore evidence, please follow David's instructions by emailing Legal Affairs.

Until such time, if warranted, this topic is now closed as of July 25, 2006.

Donna Reagan
    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Re: Phony Idaho Attorney General's Report attempts to slander good name of IPIU

Because we have recently received a member inquiry involving the erroneous and fraudulent reports of Investigative News Channel and others, this topic is once again open for public comment.

1. Before commenting, please carefully review the earlier comments in this topic before offering your own. Click Here and Click Here

2. Do not post any web links to any other site without pre-approval from our department. To obtain approval, email us at legal.affairs@ipiu.org

3. The IPIU Better Business Bureau Report remains at an "A+" Rating.

4. The reports offered in this topic by Bill Williams, a licensed private investigator and former federal agent, are accurate. Although Mr. Williams is not an IPIU union member, we appreciate his non-bias impartial report as a true professional. He has been nominated for Honorary Lifetime Membership for his efforts.

5. Federal Racketeering Charges against Ed Magedson's web site were announced on FOX Television News: Click Here

6. The Idaho Attorney General's letter also shows no complaints, no consumer issues, no formal charges. A copy of the AG Letter appears below:

Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

William Deas is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Before I became an IPIU member I looked at two other PI schools, and they both slamed IPIU. One claiming that their was a federal investigation going on against IPIU. The other school said there was no such thing as a union of private
    investigators. Iam glad I made the correct choice, and proud to be a member in
    good standing, in the IPIU.
    badge # 11530

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

I have seen some of these reports for myself. The reports I studied all alleged fraud. I conducted moderate investigation, and provided my opinions to the IPIU administrators privately. My opinions were, and remain;

My findings

The reports were posted or made available by competitors.
    The reports alleged criminal findings, which were proven to be false.
    The reports provided 'testimony' of 'victims', which if considered could not be true.

My conclusions/opinions
    The reports are slanderous and aimed at promoting competitors
    The reports are unfounded
    The charges set forth have been proven false
    The IPIU has an exemplar track record.

I did not save any of the documents, or down load them because it was for personal knowledge. I have made a commitment to this union, and did not want to end up in a bad situation. I am glad that I investigated the reports of other companies. If I had not, I might have left the union under false pretenses.

I testify that I would not be in charge of a nationally operable private investigative agency with fugitive recovery operational abilities. This UNION (rightly named) has held up to everything they promised me. I utilize the UNION's services for as much of my business' needs as possible. I am expanding, and through my experiences of the programs and services offered and supplied here, I will be using union services for all of my legal processes of expansion.

Furthermore, I have informed the administration of the IPIU that I intend to employ ONLY IPIU members. This is because I have personally studied the IPIU training manual, taken the test, gone behind the scenes, experienced the support offered, purchased items and received them as promised, received the extras associated with my membership purchase, networked with other UNION companies, networked with other UNION members, and feel that the training and support provided here is more then adequate to prepare an investigator for the field. I feel that a knowledge of multiple areas of investigations is necessary to be successful, the union offers that.

I personally make it a point to support my fellow members, as you can see by searching my posts, and even my signature. There are many other members that do the same, this includes those who train to better assist their fellow members on a volunteer basis.

This is all for now, I get a little testy when I hear of slander against this union. I believe this may be because I have not seen the IPIU post a reply (and why should they), nor sink to their level in retaliation. This organization is GOOD, in every sense of the word, in my opinion.

Here are some of my previous thoughts on the IPIU.
    The Brotherhood of IPIU
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34077

(Former Federal Agent)

I thought this thread topic was over with six years ago when I performed my investigation. But it looks like the con artists are still at it in their attempt to discredit IPIU with worthless rumors and nonsense.

To IPIU members and prospective members: If you believe what the few critics of IPIU portray as factual evidence, then you have no business as a professional in any career. You will not only embarass yourself, you will become a member of the laughing stock idiot class of those foolish wannabes. I suggest you read your sworn Oath and Code of Ethics you signed. It's all there, every bit of how you should conduct yourself both personally and professional. (But you already know that. Otherwise, you would not be an IPIU member).

Thank you for being the professionals you are,

Bill
    Bill Williams
    Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Thanks Bill Williams for your great and detailed information pertaining this issue.
    If we can be united as members of this wonderful IPIU nobody will tear us because we have been trained as PI who knows that there is rule of law and also we took oath and promised to abide by it.
    Finally we have our great and wonderful legal officers who are EverReady to defend our beloved IPIUnion.
    Unity is power.

Thanks in Advance

sincerely
    Joseph Sawe
    New Forum Member

(Former Federal Agent)

Quote Originally Posted by David Copeland View Post
    Bill, the few people who are behind the copy and paste character assassination attempts are known to us, and they have been both banned and blacklisted throughout the industry. We're not talking about a lot of people, like you said a handful only that make up phony names and phony web sites, and then choose to violate their signed sworn Oath & Code of Ethics.

The sites you earlier referred to are from a mail order company which sells courses .... If you look carefully at the other companies the mail order company talks about, they also slander anyone who appears to help students, including their competition. As you inferred, what does that tell you of their character? And what does it say of their school graduates to join IPIU to obtain unfulfilled promises of their instructor?
    Update:
    That PI mail order school who posts fraudulent and make-believe slanderous remarks about all of the competition is still advertising they have a California State Educational License. But they don't! The state department they mention where they got their license from does not exist! They may have had it in the old days, but there is no such licensing department that issues the kind of educational license and license number that the PI school claims to have. So I guess that makes them a phony school! (Some colleagues have reported them to the state board of education. Let them handle that)

(Former Federal Agent)

As I reported, the owner (name is Art) of the PI Mail Order school advertises he has a license that does not exist, but promotes untruths against IPIU, Global, and scores of other schools that are untrue.

The following is from the state web site where he originally had a license:

"The Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education Reform Act (Act) became inoperative on June 30, 2007 and was repealed on January 1, 2008. Currently, in California, there is no regulatory body with oversight of private postsecondary schools."

(So he has been without a license for 2 1/2 years)

And apparently the mail order school has not done or obtained any other license as instructed below:

"If you are a school and plan on offering a curriculum that may lead to licensure, certification or registration, please check with the agency or entity that licenses, certifies or registers the profession in order to confirm that your students may be eligible for licensure, certification or registration upon completion of the program you intend to offer".

And here is another prime reason why the mail order school cannot assure its students (who pay $700) that their graduate will go to work:

"If you are a student please check with the licensing, certifying or registering agency or entity to be sure you will be able to become licensed, certified or registered prior to enrolling in school. For more information on what to look for when evaluating a potential private postsecondary institution please click on the "Students" tab above".
    Bill Williams
    Private Investigator
    (Former Federal Agent)

Victor Nichols - is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Member of the Private Investigators Forum

This has been very informal, Thanks

Joy Gambrell - is offline Certified SPI
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Thank you Bill,
    Thank you for the Facts! I could not imagine that someone is out there trash talking about i.p.i.u. Sounds like misery loves company. Maybe someone who's been denied membership or been kicked off for not following the rules. What ever the case maybe, it is wrong. Thank you for going the extra mile and getting us the facts. John thanks for believing in us.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard P********
    I was reading on another detective site that claims that your organiztion is bogus, before i invest any money in your organization, i would like to have a contact number and a license number of your organization to check with the bbb.
    Thank you, Richard, for taking the time out of your weekend to email us.
    1. Yes, the site you are probably referring to is a mail order company that sells $700 courses to become trained as a private investigator. The owner of the mail order course was a member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) many years ago and became disenchanted with IPIU's free training manual to members when he was trying to sell his manual for $700.00. He later violated his personal IPIU Oath & Code of Ethics, and began including IPIU on his personal list of many other schools and coleges that he claims are all bogus or not worth the money, including Global School of Investigation (which was founded by a well known and honorable CIA agent in the 1970's), and many other leading reputable schools.

Want to read Global's response to the mail order company you found? Click Here

And Global has the highest BBB Rating there is, which is an A+. Click here

So IPIU is not alone in his character assault on what he deems as his "competition". Many of his own mail order course graduates read the same trash talk as you did, and they paid their $700, graduated, did not find that the mail order school had any reasonable follow up in doing something with the diploma (besides hanging it on the wall). These same graduates then came to IPIU and joined us, and have been happy ever since. (Our annual plans all renew at $99/year, except for the Lifetime Plans which are good for life).

2. I am not sure what he is presently saying about IPIU, but some of the items we heard about are just straight out fraudlent, as there are no "negative consumer reports", no "attorney general" complaints. But do not take my word for it. We have an official state letter posted on our web site from the Attorney General telling the public there is and never have been any such complaints.

Go here:
      http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...033#post496033

For a public report by a licensed private investigator and former federal agent, go here:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35518

And contrary to what private web sites offering personal "opinions" may say, there is not a single local, state, or federal government site (such as a .gov site) where IPIU has ever been accused of wrongdoing. If there was, then our membership would not include law enforcement officers on all levels, nor would IPIU receive state grants to fund qualified interns as members.

3. START WITH TRUST
      When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
      International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
      www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
      BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
      Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members

If any portions of the slander were true, then IPIU would not have the highest Better Business Bureau Report Rating of A+ in the country. In fact, IPIU is the only private investigator association to have that rating. We are celebrating our 21st year since we were founded in 1989 and later incorporated in 1994. But read for yourself the BBB Report:

Click here:
      http://www.bbb.org/eastern-washingto...e-mt-15002367/

4. Your Options:
      First, take your time and investigate (as you have started) the true merits and factual evidence of any endeavor you wish to engage in. There is no rush to even consider IPIU. We have been here 21 years and we expect to be here for a hundred more.

Second, do not rely on phony testimonies at other web sites where the customer signs his/her first name only and not even a real location, such as "Great School. Signed, John R, USA".

No one posts any testimonies on our site without using their real first and last name and real location. We have over 41,000 members here, and all of them are required to register using their drivers license and real name. With some few exceptions, there are a few undercover investigators, law enforcement officers, federal agents, and others who have been preapproved to use an alias to protect their work. But by and large, everyone here is who they are and you can read what they have to say about themselves or IPIU.

And our Testimonials are ALL UNSOLICITED. We do not ask our members to post testimonials. They do it on their own under their real name. Click here to read them

Third, you are welcome to register for a free Guest Password Account here to inquire and have further deeper access to our Level 1 area of the site. To register: Click Here

Or, call our Operations Manager at 406-534-0251

Finally, the question begs as to what you are to make out of internet criticism and slander from "companies" who may offer a good course, but have little respect on how they speak of their completions. Here is what IPIU's position is: You will notice that we have not mentioned the name of the mail order school or the owners name anywhere on our web site. That is because the school has many good students and the training manual they sell for $700 is first class all the way. We may disagree with the school owners tactics and personal behavior, but we are above naming the entire school and their faculty in a acrimonious manner. If in the future the ownership changes and there is a more respectful and truthful presentation at their site, then we will once again endorse and recommend our members consider buying from them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to investigate the factual evidence.

Sincerely,

Patricia Monroe
    IPIU Support

PS: Our corporate licensing details are listed here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/contact.php