Thread: Top Notch!

Thumbs up

You are going to love it here, the forums are full of useful information and the Moderators and Forum Guides are top notch and very professional. I don't think you'll find a better forum set-up anywhere else!

Malcolm Rheuban is offline **** Certified

Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Member

Since no one responded

Originally posted by Terry Smith
    You are going to love it here, the forums are full of useful information and the Moderators and Forum Guides are top notch and very professional. I don't think you'll find a better forum set-up anywhere else!
    Dear Terry,

Seeing that no one else responded, I'll back you up. Not only what you say is true, but, also, where else can you get free books on line. All you need is a printer and some paper.

One more consideration is that, if you think this is a money making outfit, opportunities exist, here, through the forum, to earn back all the money you spent, joining, and then some. I would be interested in knowing another organization that exceeds this one in terms of trainee expectations.

Terry

Hi Terry,

You are right. Everything here is very useful. Just keep reading. You always find something that more than makes up for the money you spend. Just thought I would put in my two cents worth. Keep up the good work.

Scarlet Delos Santos
    Scarlet Delos Santos

Mine came back to me quadruple fold. My knowledge increased dramatically in this profession just through my participation in all forums.

Once you have the knowledge, not a soul can take that away from you. There is no monetary amount one can put on what we learn and experience!

Welcome To Our Family!

Daniel Baker is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2002 - 2033 Prior Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

its.....

GREAT at IPIU. im having fun, and learning.
    Daniel T. Baker
    <center>
    " I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country" (Nathan Hale)

God Bless America</center>

I too am thankful to ipiu

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Terry, I'd have to seconds Chad and also say where ever there's people thanking IPIU i'm there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad McDonald
    I too am thankful to ipiu
    Have a great day.