Thread: Did you get your $250 this month (Extra cash for retirees and disabled individuals)

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Did you get your $250 this month (Extra cash for retirees and disabled individuals)

Did you get your $250 this month (Extra cash for retirees and disabled individuals)

This cash payment is from the Economic Recovery Bill.

The economic recovery payment is a one-time payment of $250 that will be made in 2009 to retirees, disabled individuals and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients receiving benefits from the Social Security Administration, disabled veterans receiving benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs and those receiving benefits from the Railroad Retirement Board.

I am wondering if anyone has received their payment yet. I think it is due this month (May)

Stephen L. Keeling - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Re: Did you get your $250 this month (Extra cash for retirees and disabled individuals)

Yes my wife got her's around 5-15-09

Louis Polen - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: Did you get your $250 this month (Extra cash for retirees and disabled individuals)

I retired (and draw from it), in 2002 and didn't get a dime.But maybe because I still work at another job that I didn't collect.Could this be the reason?