Thread: I Chose My IPIU Membership Plan

Bobby McCuller is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Arrow I Chose My IPIU Membership Plan

To all,

Click on the following link to see the current IPIU Union Plans:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6542

I would like to say that I joined on or about April 13, 2006 and have recieved my Photo ID (Looks Great) and was just informed that I'm up to level 3.

Reading at what so are saying about what they paid is disturbing.For the price that we are all paying is cheap for the knowledge and education that we are recieving here.

There are great teaching tools on these forum's, for personal use as well as professional.

I just received my IPIU Training Manual today and it was really more than I expected. It is really filled with some great teaching technique's. (The only thing that I see different is the General Knowledge Test in the Manual has been changed in the Online Test version. So you'll have to make sure you read it.)

But still, all that I have paid and all that I have received from IPIU is worth every dime and more.

Thanks IPIU and keep up the good work.

Now to all the newcomers like me, let's keep supporting IPIU, such as looking in the Manual at their Advanced Book Catalog and things they have to offer will help us better ourselves. (also at www.privateinvestigators.cc)

I have doing this line of work for nearly fifteen (15) years since 1992 and I have not seen any organization offer so much for so little.

IPIU your doing a great job.

Thanks
    Bobby

Re: Seven (7) PI Union Memberships!

Hello again, just letting every one know that I made the decision to take my perferred membership to another level today I ask to be up-graded to management level things are starting to look up out there, and now is the time

Eric Lorenz is offline Certified
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thanks for all the information. I will be getting a Management Membership soon.

Edward Dixon is offline *** Certified

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I joined using the management membership. To date I've found no reason to be unhappy with it. I think the staff at agents relations are great with response time and service.
    Edward Dixon
    Badge #11584

Maritony Yamot is offline * Certified

2008 - 2009 Professional Member of:

I'm happy that I renewed my Management Membership!!!

Karen O'Toole is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Member of:

I upgraded to the Management Membership and happy I did. Should have done it a long time ago.

David Palmer is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Professional Management Member of:

Lifetime Memberships!?!

Greetings IPIU,

I recently received an email from you:

"Dear David Palmer:

Re: Private Investigator Email Message??

Please read the online message in the following:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33339

Sincerely,

Christina

Christina Hampton
    christina.hampton@ipiu.org"

This is an offer for a lifetime membership. I am interested, and the price is reasonable, however who has that kind of money sitting around to make a "one time payment"? My suggestion is that you create a 6 pay plan where a member can pay for the lifetime membership over a short time frame like NRA does (and their lifetime membership is an equivalent price). Honestly, in today's economy and uncertainty, many of us are just getting by (insurance, business licenses, gasoline, etc etc) and if IPIU is going to offer these incentives then thought should be given to theses who are just starting up or need additional time to pay. Another thing, I have sent numerous emails and made several telephone calls to request to use my signature on my posts and to have a banner placed on my web-page. I have yet to get a call back which I find very strange indeed and never received any incentive for the membership that I have now so it is on IPIU to keep me interested by returning emails and calls.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:

Christina,

I am with David on this.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Member of:

Christina,

I'm with David and Michael. I'm trying to get my hours in just to become license as well as going back to school in
    December. I would love to have the life-time membership but paying all at once is an impossibility at this time. I'm sure this offer will not be around long and it is ashame that all members cannot take part due to financing. Hope we as present members will be able to make small payments since we are the ones who will keep the membership up in numbers.

Karen Rulla
    Badge 11571

The most we can do is split the lifetime membership payment into 6-7 payments, one now and the others each month for 6 months. That is because Lifetime Membership funds are governed by the money market accounts they are deposited in (which does not offer any financing).

Lifetime Membership dues get deposited into a year-long or multi-year money accounts that draw interest. A small portion of the interest is then taken out each year to maintain the member's lifetime account and other union costs, leaving the principle and majority of interest in the account to mature, while allowing the account to grow in an effort to offset inflation.

Therefore, the money market accounts that lifetime membership funds get deposited into will vary from time to time, and do not offer the same benefit in any given day or week. Yes, the Lifetime Membership offers will be withdrawn when the money market accounts they were intended for are either changed or no longer available to IPIU.

Because the stock market is in crisis mode right now, we have found some money market accounts that are more attractive in preserving the principle funds. But the market can change at anytime.

In the meantime, if anyone cannot afford a monthly payments of the Lifetime Membership(s), then we do offer the annual renewal memberships between $99 and $129 right now, which includes a free renewal of the PI Union Photo-Credentials License.

Thank you all for your continuing support.

I am a newcomer in this field with no experience. However, I do plan on being very active, and I am hoping to learn as much as I can through IPIU. I signed up for what they told me was the gold membership ($99/yr). Can anyone tell me what some of the practical benefits of having the management membership would be?

Andres

Thank You Donna. My Husband Gets Paid Thursday And I Want To Pay The 49.00 So I Can Have Business Cards Free.i Am Started To Understand Alittle How All This Works. Katie

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Rulla View Post
    I would love to have the life-time membership but paying all at once is an impossibility at this time. I'm sure this offer will not be around long and it is ashame that all members cannot take part due to financing. Hope we as present members will be able to make small payments since we are the ones who will keep the membership up in numbers.
    Congratulations, Karen, as our newest Lifetime Member!

Yes, $100/month payments are now available for those who cannot afford the $699.99 all at once.

Your name has been added to our new Lifetime Charter Topic here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34198

Donna

Donna Reagan
    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Member of:

Re: I Chose My IPIU Membership Plan

Donna,

Thank you, I was very pleased to hear of the $100.00 payment per month instead of having two payments. I'm hoping others will find this information acceptable so there will be more life-time members. I know I'm very relieved to not have to worry about payments every year. Thank you IPIU for this lower rate.