Thread: No other website or even state organization presents the Badge Laws and Private Investigator Licensing Laws and Requirements as clearly and specifically as the International Private Investigators Union IPIU.

Mark Messare - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

No other website or even state organization presents the Badge Laws and Private Investigator Licensing Laws and Requirements as clearly and specifically as the International Private Investigators Union IPIU.

What IPIU has done with this and other forums is worth its weight in gold. There is no other website, organization or even state organization that presents the information as clearly and specifically as IPIU. Just being informed about badge restrictions, PI Laws and laws in your state and other states is a huge help. I can go to any of these forums right before I go on a job and the research is already there.

Thanks!!!

Joy Gambrell - is offline Certified SPI
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Re: New York: Some Badge Restrictions

Thanks everybody for the information. I'm gonna look into getting my badge & business cards today. Great infor.

Liz Mason - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Sponsored by:
    Blog Entries

Re: No other website or even state organization presents the Badge Restrictions and PI Laws as clearly and specifically as IPIU.

I find this website extremely informative as well. Too bad I did not find them before I took my training way back when, if they even existed.