Thread: ON SALE: SPY VIDEO CAMERA - Disguised as a Pen or a KeyChain!

Arrow ON SALE: SPY VIDEO CAMERA - Disguised as a Pen or a KeyChain!

WOW! SPY PEN CAPTURES
    VIDEO FOR GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION!

NEW SALE:
    YOUR CHOICE OF:

UNDERCOVER
    CAR KEYCHAIN VIDEO RECORDER!

or

UNDERCOVER
    SPY PEN VIDEO RECORDER

EXPIRES THIS WEEK
    CALL 800-548-1526

• Introducing the Video Cam camcorder, with your choice of either a pen or a keychain. The Ideal tool for instant covert video/audio recording.

• You can wear the pen in your shirt pocket (or clip it to a blouse) for concealed recording, or if you choose the Keychain version - you can use it with your car keys.

• "One Touch" record button activates camcorder for 1-2 hours recording on a single charge.

• COLOR Recordings can be later downloaded via your USB port to your Windows PC for viewing, storing, or saving to a playable disk.

• Each recording is Date & Time Stamped.

• Sells elsewhere for $100 to $200.00 - NOW ON SALE..

• Limited phone support, but extensive FREE online support! Includes Password access to PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS FORUMS and personalized technical and customer support. Free assistance in operating either your Video Pen Camera or your Video Recorder Keychain. NOTE: If you do not already have a free passcode account, sign up now - Click here to Request Free Passcode

• WANT TO EARN MONEY? We will include access to how to earn excellent money using this video spy pen camera!

1. To order the KeyChain Spy Camera - Click Here

2. To order the Spy Pen Camera - Click Here

SPY VIDEO CAMERA - DISGUISED AS A PEN

ONLY $69.99 with FREE SHIPPING!
    To Order online: Click Here

• Introducing the Pen Video Cam camcorder combo. The Ideal tool for "body worn" instant covert video/audio recording.
    • You can wear this pen in your shirt pocket (or clip it to a blouse) for concealed recording.
    • "One Touch" record button activates camcorder for 2-5 hours recording on a single charge.
    • COLOR Recordings can be later downloaded via your USB port to your Windows PC for viewing, storing, or saving to a playable disk.
    • Each recording is Date & Time Stamped.
    • Sells elsewhere for $200.00 - NOW ON SALE FOR $69.99, with FREE SHIPPING.
    • Limited phone support, but extensive FREE online support! Includes Password access to Private Investigators Forums and personalized technical and customer support. Free assistance in operating your Video Pen Camera.
    • WANT TO EARN MONEY? Obtain a free guest User Name and password at the Private Investigators Forums so that you will be privately emailed invitations on how to earn excellent money using this video spy pen camera!

• Rechargeable Digital Pin-hole Spy Camera + USB Drive Disguised as Working Pen!
    • Simply push button to record, push again to stop
    • Built-in lithium battery recharged by any powered USB port.
    • Doubles as a perfectly working pen USB flash/jump drive
    • Built-in microphone records sounds/voice along with video
    • Battery records about 2 hours per charge
    • Perfect for recording at dissatisfactory customer service counters.
    • (Some world countries and states may be require you to inform the party who's being recorded)

• Get your undercover covert assignment completed with this awesome video pen camcorder with audio.
    • Sitting in your shirt pocket, standing in the pen cup or lying on the desk . . . no-one will ever notice as you secretly capture their every move. The built in recorder stores the video until it is ready to be downloaded to a computer via USB, and with plenty of memory you'll get 2-5 hours of recording time.
    • All video is captured with audio making this the perfect tool for recording confessions, secret rendezvous, or interviews.
    • You can also use the device as a common "flash drive" to transport important files around safely.
    • The pen itself is an attractive writing instrument with a gloss black finish on the main body.
    • Allow 10-14 business days for delivery from our international location (For Christmas & New Year Season, orders may be slightly delayed). Orders are tracked internally.

QUESTIONS? Call 800-548-1526

TO ORDER -

ORDER OPTION 1:

1. To order the KeyChain Spy Camera - Click Here

2. To order the Spy Pen Camera - Click Here

3. Then add the Item to your online Shopping Cart, and proceed to Check Out as a New Customer (unless you have purchased online at that site before)

ORDER OPTION 2:
    1. Place this item in your Shopping Cart NOW by clicking on this button:

2. Then proceed to Check Out as a New Customer, unless you already have purchased at the store site using a separate password and email address.

ORDER OPTION 3:
    • Call our sales office at 800-548-1526 to order with your bank card.

WHY BUY FROM IPIU?
    1. Private Access to the SpyPen & KeyChain Owners Forum where one-on-one personal support is offered in the set-up and operation of these electronic devices. No other vendor in the world offers the superior help offered, especially in understandable English.

2. Telephone Support to our USA Office.

3. Each unit is checked out and recharged before being shipped with a verifiable tracking number.

4. IPIU is not only a Certified Member of the Better Business Bureau, it also has been awarded the highest A+ rating.

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: ON SALE: SPY VIDEO CAMERA - Disguised as a Pen or a KeyChain!

Pretty good deal on this items. I think I paid over $200 when they came out.
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator

I would like to buy the spy video camera disguised as a pen,how and where do I get it from?

Richard Moschetti Jr is offline *** Certified
    Licensed Private Investigator, Retired LEO

Professional Member of:

I have 2 pens and like the keychain.

Tamisha Johnson is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2013 Professional Management Member of:

I just bought the pen I cannot wait until I get I am exited. 1 step closer to getting everything situated with my PI.

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

I will order soon.....I think its going to be a great investigative tool...

dannyguda

Isaiah Reid is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Thanks can't wait to purchase the pen.