Thread: RULES for Posting in this forum!

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

RULES for Posting in this forum!

This forum is for those members who wish to express their appreciation to the many forum members and volunteer moderators who have contributed to this website, as well as expressing appreciation for the successful methods members have learned from the Private Investigators Forums.

The Private Investigator Forums mission is to become the world's most respected web based discussion site for those who are involved or have an interest in private investigations. This website mission has been three years in it's purpose, and this forum represents a small measure of the thank-you letters and emails we have received in the past.

What makes a good interactive discussion forum?

a) Accurate information, answers, and encouragement to members.

b) A respectful tone among the members on a first name basis.

c) A friendship relationship among the members who return each day or as often as they wish.

d) A team of highly qualified and trained Moderators whose agenda is to serve the membership through their volunteer efforts.

e) Something new to be posted frequently by the members themselves.

f) Visual growth of the forum community, both in members and in new forums.

g) Safeguards against potential abuse by outsiders who are not registered or do not have access to the IPIU Member Only forums.

h) Public Forums that are open to the public for their enjoyment and reading.

i) Ongoing and improved Free Training for both the Level 1 Registered Members, as well as the Level 4 IPIU members.

In addtion, union members may post success comments in the private Level 4 member's only area.

And, they may post a "general summary" of their success in the forum, but without specifics. The International Private Investigators Union is a private fraternal and sororal organization not open to the public.

Potential members may freely read the "general testimonials" in this forum without having specific details.

Summary:
    This is a fun forum. Enjoy.

Other sources: Forum Rules, Code of Ethics, Mission Statement Link

David

There is so many wonderful people that I have meet in the short time that I've been on this site. Although I have a hard time trying to keep up (which I'm getting better)with all great responses and answers, I want to thank every body for such a warm welcome and making me feel like I'm a part of a very nice family. I hope that I can some how make all of you feel apart of my family and help you with any problems that come up!
    Happy holidays
    Sandy

Tina M Phillips Guest

Smile Thanks

David,

I am very appreciative to all who have responded to me since I registered. Its been so nice to feel at home and welcomed. The help and suggestions from forum members and adminstration have helped me thus far. It amazes me how enthusiastic and estatic most members are about this line of work.

I FIT RIGHT IN!!!!

Thank you,

Tina Phillips

Lucricia Chambers, Sorry I have taken so long in replying but I have been out of pocket. You have a great attitude and you will make a difference.

Cecilia Yates, Sounds like Edward has taken you under his wing, not taking anything away from Edward, but we all are here to give advice when possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy J Love
    Lucricia Chambers, Sorry I have taken so long in replying but I have been out of pocket. You have a great attitude and you will make a difference.

Thank you Roy ,your words of encouragement are most appreciated. More then you'll ever know .

To All of you I can use all the help I can get so if my appreciation was dirrected to one person I'm sorry. If you can dirrect me in the proper dirrection it would be a big help. I have never meet so many people willing to help THANK YOU.

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecilia Yates
    To All of you I can use all the help I can get so if my appreciation was dirrected to one person I'm sorry. If you can dirrect me in the proper dirrection it would be a big help. I have never meet so many people willing to help THANK YOU.
    If you have general questions and cannot locate the proper topic or forum, please post your question in your Introduction Topic where the trainers and other moderators can guide you.

Thank you for your support.

I agree to the rules of this forum. I count it a great honor to be associated with the other professionals who have invested a great deal of time sharing ideas and solutions for the behalf of others.

In the months to follow, I too hope to contribute significantly to this area.

Michael Denton

Thank you David, I agree to the rules of this forum. And I look forward to learning as much as I can and to meeting alot more wonderful people. Have a great weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Red face Welcome Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria S Kinney
    Thank you David, I agree to the rules of this forum. And I look forward to learning as much as I can and to meeting alot more wonderful people. Have a great weekend. Good luck to everyone.

I myself am a new comer and I too am looking forward to meeting you also. Good luck in the days to come..

Cecilia Yates

I to have talked to the most helpful people.You really feel lost when you first get started ,then by reading other what other people have gone thru has helped me so much not to feel like a stranger.

Thumbs up Thanks!

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has helped me since I've become a member. With people from all over and trying to learn the same thing and willing to help each other. I've learned a tremendous amount since I've been here. This is a great family to belong too. I hope someday I can return the favor and help as many people as possible.

The best of luck to all and I'll see you in the forums.

Patti

Hello IPIU Family,

I'm almost at a loss for words, I can't tell you how this entire family has made me feel so welcome. I can't express enough how appreciative I am for all the encouraging advice I have been given thus far. This is TREMENDOUS!!!! I thank you all, and hope our paths never go in different directions, but that we all conquer and enjoy together!!!

Sincerely,

Gus Owens

Welcome

Gus Owens,

You are most welcome to the family of ipiu, I am glad to know that you are happy to join ipiu .

mirza.

David,

Thank you for posting. I can not express how much it means to me to be able to interact with others and express your feeling on the forums. Everyone has been so polite and respectful. It truly feels like family.

Katrina

To all the trainers, moderators, and members of the forum.

You have all been very helpful and courteous in the short time I have been a member.

Thank-You for the support, and I am proud to be a part of the IPIU.

Shawn

I agree

To all of you, it is great learning from such professionals as yourselfs. The knowledge that you can gain by reading these posts is just super. I thank you and always enjoy learning from the best,