Thread: REFER YOUR FRIENDS & Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership! Or, choose to WORK as an IPIU Rep!

REFER YOUR FRIENDS
    & OBTAIN A FREE
    PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR UNION MEMBERSHIP FOR YOURSELF!

Over the last 20 years since 1989, IPIU members have always referred their friends and colleagues to join IPIU because they are convinced our union offers outstanding benefits, services, and products.

We are now rewarding our members who refer their friends and colleagues to join IPIU! The reward is simple. For every 4 new members, you will receive a FREE annual union membership! This is exciting news for the 40,000+ members we currently have at this site.

• Refer 1 Friend: Once your friend who joins IPIU as a private investigator union member, you receive a free 3-month extension on your current union plan (or towards your own annual membership if you are not currently a union member!)

• Refer 4 Friends: When 4 friends join IPIU, you receive a whole year free!

• Refer any friends for a Free Guest Password at the Private Investigators Forums, and you receive the same FREE union plan bonus when they join IPIU at a later time!

HOW TO REFER A FRIEND:
    1. The best is to contact your friend by phone. Then ask them to join IPIU as a colleague! You may also wish to conference in their call by dialing IPIU at 406-534-0251 or 800-548-1526 - and introducing your friend on the phone to either Tim or someone else at our office. That way we will know the conference call can be credited to your personal account for the free 3-months to your account!

2. You can also just give your friend our phone number at 406-534-0251 or 800-548-1526 - and ask them to mention your name as a colleague so that they can obtain the same Level Passcode Access as you have!

3. If you wish to provide your friend with a credit card site to pick and choose their union plan, give them the following link:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=67

Simply ask them to choose their plan from the above link, and when they proceed to purchase the plan, ask them to place a note in the order form that they want the same Level Passcode as you have by typing your name.

4. BARE MINIMUM: If your friend is reluctant to join IPIU right away, ask them to sign up for a free guest Level 1 passcode by clicking on your personal referral link. (You can email your friend your personal referral link).

To obtain your personal referral link, go here:
      http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...333#post469333

In the above link you will see how to obtain your personal referral link and ID number. Just follow the instructions. Once you have the link, copy and paste it and email it to your friend.

Once you friend applies for the free Level 1 guest passcode, your name will be inserted in their Level 1 account as the friend who referred them.

When your friend eventually joins IPIU, our staff will look up your friend's Level 1 account and upgrade them to a higher level. At the same time we will see that you are due a FREE union plan bonus for your account!

WORK FOR IPIU FOR MORE EARNINGS!

For information on how to earn paid commissions as an IPIU Representative in your home state, click on the following Contact Us link and choose the option titled I WANT TO WORK FOR IPIU:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

EARN COMMISSIONS FROM THE PI STORE!

To read the details and to register, go to the following link:

http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/af...d8678f236d1055

Terms & Conditions:
    Free credits and bonus are given based on their friend's first time as a union members during the first year, are non-transferable, and do not apply to their friend's renewals or reinstatements. Credit and Bonus will be applied to the current type of plan the referring member has (such as their current Economy Preferred, Professional Management, or Agency membership.) Members who wish to upgrade to a higher plan must first upgrade before referring new members to join, so there bonus credit will be applied to their current plan. Lifetime Members can redeem credits at www.privateinvestigators.cc . Terms & Conditions may change without any notice except by this announcement topic. Questions? Call 406-534-0251.

Re: Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership!

For any non-union member who wishes to become a private investigator or trainee, go here:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=67

Or, call 406-534-0251

HOW TO REFER YOUR FRIENDS
    WITH YOUR PERSONAL ID:

UPDATE: The following are Personal Referral Links set up for these Members:

Edward Taguba Link:
    www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35763&referrerid=4830

Brad Foster:
    www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35763&referrerid=62584

If you would like your official referral link to be set up for you

Then please Post your request in this topic and we will add your official referral link to this post.

Or, you can locate your own ID number by doing the following:

1) Locate one of your existing posts in the forums, where you have already posted a comment under your assigned User Name.

2) Place your mouse cursor over the User Name of the post (located in the upper left corner), and look at the bottom status bar on your web browser.

As an example, if you place your mouse over my User Name of Betty Stevens, the status bar are the bottom of this page will show:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/member.ph...-Betty-Stevens

Therefore, my official ID number for referrals is: 61300

3) Then just copy and paste one of the above official referral links and replace the ID number with yours. Mine would be:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...ferrerid=61300

Wardy Landrau - - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up Re: Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership!

That is sweet. I'm going to refer all my friends to join.

wardy r landrau

Did IPIU ever consider an affiliate program? I know I'd put affiliate links on my web site and blogs if I could make a commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Opperman View Post
    Did IPIU ever consider an affiliate program?
    We are still working on that and will announce it separately.

Betty

Great. You should look into ecomerce templates, it has an affiliate program built in and it tracks affiliates and creates reports. That's what I use to run my store and affiliate program.

Marcus Fletcher is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

marcus fletcher//I will refer some of my friends to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Fletcher View Post
    marcus fletcher//I will refer some of my friends to join.
    Marcus, now that you have upgraded to a Lifetime Member - your credits from referring friends can be redeemed at www.privateinvestigators.cc
    Agent Relations
    (406) 534-0251

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 31st Year Serving 48,366 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Raul Lopez-- is offline *** Certified SPI
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: REFER YOUR FRIENDS & Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership!

I am going to refer my son to join!

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *

Professional Management Member of:

I am going to refer my husband and my friends !

2009 - 2010 Professional Management Member of:

That makes two of us.

Hi Carl , yeah ..I would say my sons ...but they are no where old enough ! lol But they think it's the coolest thing ever ...maybe later down the road we will make it a family thing ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Mitchell View Post
    Hi Carl , yeah ..I would say my sons ...but they are no where old enough ! lol But they think it's the coolest thing ever ...maybe later down the road we will make it a family thing .... :D
    I tried make this a family thing but my family thinks I am crazy for putting my life on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl DeLancey View Post
    I tried make this a family thing but my family thinks I am crazy for putting my life on the line.
    Well, Carl , my husband and I talked about this about 2 years ago . Now , both my boys 13 & 12 areintersested and including my 6 year old daughter . They think this is awesome . ( see I'm trying to stay some what hip when it comes to language , too keep my kids from saying i'm old ) lol ....So , hopefully we can make it a family team as they get older .

A couple of items:

1. Family and very close friend are extremely difficult to get their involvement in this type of career because they lack the passion you have. Their are numerous testimonies to that fact.

2. Unlike what is seen on TV, private investigators who carry concealed weapons and offer bodyguard services only amount to 5% of of all private investigators. The other 95% are undercover private investigators making a simple observation and filing a report.

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

By the way, when you Post a Comment in a Topic, you must manually place a check in the box whose phrase says "Show Your Signature". But you need to also read what follows the phrase: "Limit one sig per topic page" - which means, do not manually check your Show Signature box more than once per topic page.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Ford View Post
    A couple of items:

1. Family and very close friend are extremely difficult to get their involvement in this type of career because they lack the passion you have. Their are numerous testimonies to that fact.

2. Unlike what is seen on TV, private investigators who carry concealed weapons and offer bodyguard services only amount to 5% of of all private investigators. The other 95% are undercover private investigators making a simple observation and filing a report.
    Thanks for the input.

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

Just updated to include:

"For information on how to earn paid commissions as an IPIU Representative in your home state, click on the following Contact Us link and choose the option titled I WANT TO WORK FOR IPIU:

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Reagan View Post
    Just updated to include:

"For information on how to earn paid commissions as an IPIU Representative in your home state, click on the following Contact Us link and choose the option titled I WANT TO WORK FOR IPIU:

Donna I have done this and heard nothing back I have people waiting.

DHS Certified

Donna I have done this and heard nothing back I have people waiting.
    Submit another message, Carl.

Liz Mason - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Sponsored by:
    Blog Entries

Re: REFER YOUR FRIENDS & Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership! Or, choose to WORK as an IPIU Rep!

I wanted you to know that I now have a live link on my personal web page, so there may be some new members headed this way. I will keep pushing forward and see where it all leads.

Re: REFER YOUR FRIENDS & Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership! Or, ch

I will try my level best to refer many of my friends to join the IPIU

Thanks

Sincerely,

Joseph Sawe
    Associate Forum Member

Alan Kaeckmeister - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Certified SPI

Re: REFER YOUR FRIENDS & Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership! Or, ch

On the original posting under the "Bare Minimum" section the link to find out how to get your personal referral link does not work. I just upgraded my membership to the corporate lifetime membership so I can make commission on referrals instead of just getting my membership extended.

DHS Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kaeckmeister View Post
    On the original posting under the "Bare Minimum" section the link to find out how to get your personal referral link does not work. I just upgraded my membership to the corporate lifetime membership so I can make commission on referrals instead of just getting my membership extended.
    You're right, the referral link is not working since we upgraded to the new forum software. I will ask tech support to fix this. The good news is that VBulletin custom support is offering a nice "fix" to this valuable tool.

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Alan Kaeckmeister - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Certified SPI

Re: REFER YOUR FRIENDS & Obtain a FREE Private Investigator Union Membership! Or, choose to WORK as an IPIU Rep!

Hey, my friend Terence Kanuszewski just joined the IPIU. He can log on and see the different forum topics but if he goes into any forum it shows as there are absolutely no threads in it. Would you be able to confirm my referral went through and allow him access to my corporate forum "Jumanji Inc."? When he clicked on Jumanji Inc it said he didn't have access.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kaeckmeister View Post
    We are still working on a more convenient way of linking new members to existing members accounts. But in the mean time, we have come up with the following custom link to give out or to put on your web site:

Alan Kaeckmeister Link

The above link uses the following code that you can copy and paste too:
    PHP Code:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35763&referrerid=64728 
    FOR OTHER MEMBERS:
    In the above sample for Alan, if another member wishes to use their Referral ID number, then just replace the last numbers of 64728 (which is Alan's) with your personal Referral Id number.

To locate your personal Referral ID, go to the top of any forum page and click on the item titled My Profile. Then look for the number in the web address line that is listed right before your User Name.

Example:
    PHP Code:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/member.php?64728-Alan-Kaeckmeister 
    The above quote shows the 64728 number that Alan would see on his web browser line when he clicks on his My Profile button.

(If you need help, just post your question here)

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:

still good