Thread: Are you Unemployed? Disabled? Having trouble paying Rent and Buying Food? Can't afford your Prescription Drugs?

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Arrow Are you Unemployed? Disabled? Having trouble paying Rent and Buying Food? Can't afford your Prescription Drugs?

Are you Unemployed? Disabled? Having trouble paying Rent and Buying Food? Can't afford your Prescription Drugs?

Help is on the way, but not until Summer of 2009. That is when IPIU will open it's private web site to aid union members who are having trouble with:

• Unemployment
    • Rent
    • Utilities (Electric, Gas, Etc)
    • Food
    • Prescription Drugs
    • Disabilities (of all sorts)

Union members of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) will be able to share inside little-known resources to help in all of these areas.

If you are already a union member, then you will have private access.

If you wish to join the union, please join at the following secured website:

http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/i...7134e13becb2a5

We wish all of you hope that your basic needs will be taken care of so you can enjoy better health and prosperity.

David

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

Re: Are you Unemployed? Disabled? Having trouble paying Rent and Buying Food? Can't afford your Prescription Drugs?

This announcement was authored seven years ago with a projected date of Summer of 2009.

I am looking forward to the new private forum for those who meet the above criteria.

In the meantime, I will check with the office to see how current union members can obtain access to the new forum.

Donna

Donna Reagan
    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

James Edward Buchanan,III is offline Moderator: (On leave of Absence)

Corporate Agency Owner
    Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Are you Unemployed? Disabled? Having trouble paying Rent and Buying Food? Can't afford your Prescription Drugs?

Good Day,

I was just wondering if there are any updates concerning the launch of the secured website? Thanks in advance...

~JB3

Monalisa Miguel is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2015 Member of:

I would like info on this as well.

Does anyone have new information concerning this yet?

Corporate Agency Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Reagan View Post
    This announcement was authored seven years ago with a projected date of Summer of 2009.

I am looking forward to the new private forum for those who meet the above criteria.

In the meantime, I will check with the office to see how current union members can obtain access to the new forum.

Donna
    Donna,

Just wanted to check-in to see if there are any updates on the new forum? Thanks in advance for the information...

~JB3

I just recently joined the union, and yesterday (10/05/08) was my last day at work. Therefore I am currently unemployed. So I am very interested in any updates you might have on this subject.

Any information regarding this program would be great. I have separated from my job. I plan on working this as my full time job.

This would be a great resource and I look forward to learning more about it!

I don't know if one should just quit there job right away, for the fact that private investigating takes time. And being a member takes time, also though I am not sure how long it would take for one to get a job or possible career but keep in mind that it does take time. And just quitting your job now could effect you quick and money wise.

I was actually sent on active duty and came back to no job.

gotcha! no job is better than walking away from one

Great - I need employment and medical badly. Can't wait until that starts!

Arthur Jackson - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

I'm looking forward to the information concerning benefits for the IPIU, members. That's exciting!

Corporate Agency Owner

Question Re: Are you Unemployed? Disabled? Having trouble paying Rent and Buying Food? Can't afford your Prescription Drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Reagan View Post
    Donna,

Any updates?

~JB3

Bobby Jo Davenport is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Member of:

Hello I think this sounds good ,Ill pray to god for this to work out.
    Bobby Jo.
    Badge # 11575

2009 - 2010 Professional Management Member of:

My business is all I have in my town it's who you know and that's killing our employment rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl DeLancey View Post
    My business is all I have in my town it's who you know and that's killing our employment rate.
    I don't understand. Do you mean there are no jobs where you live in your town?

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:

Oh my gosh. One of our members, who is in their early 60's and slightly disabled, got an EXTRA $1000 cash check in the mail by filing a little known government form that even his accountant did not know about. He says this is the second year he has filed the form and the second year he got the check!

For those who are not IPIU members yet, join today so we can share these inside secrets to many more financial and food benefits;

Go here and choose a Plan (as low as $99/year):
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=67

Arthur Jackson - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

I submitted a thread to this topic over a year ago, and was wondering has there been any new information about these possible benefits? and what would be the next step for IPIU members? Aj

I am also excited about this new topic opening up. I can't wait to hear how we as members can benefit from these very difficult times. I will be checking back every day for updates on this subject.
    Michael

Andrea Hawkins is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

I would like a little information, for this website as well

How do you help folks with this situation ?

I would like information to this as well.

Edwin Estrada is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Are we still have this program? I need help asap.

Celia Jarvis is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Has there been any new information on how to get the assistance for any of these services yet. If so, Please let me know
    Celia Jarvis

Jeff Dudzinski is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

I am a member and still cannot find this thread or form. Can anyone help please?