Thread: Licensed Private Investigators agree: "amount of information I found was amazing"

Jason Burnam is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Member of the Private Investigators Forum

Arrow Licensed Private Investigators agree: "amount of information I found was amazing"

Hello everyone, I am currently a licensed PI in Oklahoma.

I found this forum when looking for information concerning Private Process Servers and the amount of information I found was amazing.
    I decided to join based on the wealth of information I found here just in the public section of the forums, and the possibility of networking with other established PI's.

Guadalupe Mireles is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Licensed Private Investigators agree: "amount of information I found was amazing"

Hi Jason I' am from Texas I have my own agency of Investigations if you need same one to a job in Texas please let me Know will be my pleasure to assist you

Re: Licensed Private Investigators agree: "amount of information I found was amazing"

Hi Jason, I started my own Agency in Los Angeles to San Diego, CA just let me know if I can help you from here.

Guadalupe Mireles is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Hi Ivan if you need same one to do a job in Texas please let me Know will be my pleasure to assist you

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

wow, that is just great info: and I love like to connect with the same opportunities, for we all multi task professionals..

take care
    danny guda