Thread: Amber Alert/Children Returned to Safety

Amber Alert/Children Returned to Safety

Even when I am busy reading and studying policies and procedures, I occasionally give myself the time to check other threads.

One of the threads I periodically look at is the Amber Alert.

I'm a mother of 2 girls who are now all grown up, but I remember once when my 8 year old went missing for 36 hours. There are no words to describe...

So, when I checked the thread today and saw another notification that two more children have been recovered and returned to safety, well...what an awesome thing to read.

Amber Alert is yet one more reason I am proud to be a part of IPIU, otherwise; I might never have been aware of a site with live feed concerning these missing children.

It's awesome to be reminded that children are, in fact, found and returned home.

CorkyJD

Shaun Nichols is offline **
    Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Distinguished Member - Private Investigators Forum

Re: Amber Alert/Children Returned to Safety

Corky I could never imagine my children being lost. Although sometimes I want to give them away, I still want them back. LOL. I am terribly sorry that you had to experience that but I am glad that the child was found.

Re: Amber Alert/Children Returned to Safety

Yes, that's the way it is, isn't it??? Sometimes we feel like taking them to the dog pound!

But then, wow, if we ever actually experience them missing, what a reality check that is. I guess we need those sometimes. Reality checks that is...

Thanks for your response,

Warm Regards,
    CorkyJD