Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Member Welcome Tips

G.Jean Davis

Thank-you!! I have my 15 year old daughter who reminds me of him daily. She is wonderful. She was being nursed at only 14 months old then. She looks so much like her dad and even does exactly the same peculiar actions sometimes he did and makes me LOL . She just made a jesture a few days ago and I thought (Ralph) was standing there doing it. That is just one of the supernatural---amazing qualities that come through....

Thumbs up For sure Lynette

You know your husband has always been with you. He watches over you two and keeps you safe. Our loved ones are never truly gone, they remain in our hearts.

G.Jean Davis

Thanks for those blessed thoughts. I know him and my dad both are. My dad went to be with the Lord 8 months before a week before Christmas and 4months after Courtney was born in 88. It always seems like yesterday.
    Have a great day! See ya in the forums.

Smile Lynette

You are more than welcome.

God Bless you and your family.
    Jean Davis

Badge #6815

Let the one you love choose their own path and it will always lead back to you.

THanks for the info here, I read where someone was book marking this page, why cluture up your PC with cookies? what i did was write down the thread # in this case 3189 and later, if i need to use the search option to find the thread i want, hope this helps........

Thanks for the tip list. It certainly has made my introduction to this site much easier!

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by G. Jean Davis
    The main thing you men have to remember>>>>> COMMUNICATION is number one. If you have that with your family>> all else will fall into place.

We women do understand things if we are allowed to be included in them. Let us walk beside you and not behind you.

Just a comment to help you guys along with your wives.(and wives with husbands also) We want you all to stay happy.
    Jean,
    I hear you... that sounds like part of a poem, I once learned...

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead
    Do not walk before me, for I may not follow
    Do walk beside me and be my friend...

...and since I am guilty of spending too much time in front of my computer right now as well... I will get off and spend some time with my wonderful other half instead... you all take care, I will be back...

Exclamation so much info!?!?

Can someone help me? So much info and I don't know where to begin. I am interested in undercover,Criminal, dead beats, and Child Care investigations. I am so excited to get started but don't have a clue

Denise Damazio is offline Certified

Distinguished Member: Private Investigator Member
    Linda,

Go to the Introduction page first and introduce yourself. From there a moderator will advise you on what to do next. By the way, I am from Texas to and also a trainee. You will love these forums and the experienced PI's our a bundle of knowledge and so willing to help us all.

Good Luck in your new career!

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Sunya N. Nardo
    Priority first is You, Family & Then Work.
    This is great advice. People lose sight of this in all walks of life. (I think those are usually the most anxious or unhappy.) I love reading posts from such seasoned individuals. Thank you.
    Daniel K Grubbs

That's right, take care of the family then Learn, Learn, Learn. Work is one thing my family dosen't mine I do, they like the things it brings. I also enjoy the time my family and I do spend together, Quality Time.

Phyllis Maher is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Executive Agency Member:
    International Private Investigators Union

Just an Idea

Clinton,
    Why not get your wife involved with you? Some day you will have your own agency. Even if she doesn't go out and actually do the PI work she sure would be handy in the office. This would teach her knowledge and understanding of the PI business and save you the extra funds of having to hire someone else down the line. Spend a few hours on here together it will be good for the both of you now and in the long run. You'll also be spending much more time together this way. Was that Newly wed ?............congrats to the both of you. Good luck now and forever.

Phyllis Maher

Thank you for the links. This is my first day on the forums and they were very helpful. This is great!

Hi James, just read your tip on how to save this page. I was thinking the same thing about cluttering my pc.
    Thanks bunches.

I've been upgraded to level 4 but now can't get into some of the lower level forums like new member benefits. What's up with that. I was wondering when the PI magazines will start arriving in my mail box? I've been a preferred member since April. Thanks,

I am still rather new to posting replys to the various forums,
    but hopefully once a subject catches my eye, I will certainly
    enjoy interacting more. Have a good day! Frank Kirk

Excellent resources

I found this forum to be very valuable and has great resources that break it down to the fine lines on what you need to do! I love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2