Thread: Returning Member: "It was a good organization before but now things are great!"

Arrow Returning Member: "It was a good organization before but now things are great!"

I was a member of IPIU a few years ago. I got really busy with the Air Force as a reservist for the last couple of years. I have now returned to IPIU to find that things have changed. It was a good organization before but now things are great.

The extra benefits that are being offered now overwhelmingly super. I upgraded my membership from before because the benefits are so good.

The members are still here offering some of best knowledge anyone could ever hope for to begin a career and start their own business.

Glad to be back.

Tammy Rose is offline Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

Re: Returning Member: "It was a good organization before but now things are great!"

Well Sherri that is such a nice compliment. We are glad you have decided to return after your bout with the Air Force. We thank all those in the armed forces for all they sacrifice for our freedom.

Best of luck and best wishes.

TJ Rose
    Moderator trainee

Re: Returning Member: "It was a good organization before but now things are great!"

Thank you for your great welcome and well wishes
    Sharie Arnold
    PM Solutions
    sharie.arnold@pi-agency.us

"Do one thing everyday to get you one step closer to achieving your goal......"

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Hi Sharie -

That is a very nice testimonial you've posted.

You're so right about the incredible added benefits that are available
    now when purchasing a membership.

You've come back at an excellent time!

We're very glad you're here!

I must say this is the best part about the forums. The welcomes make you feel like you are not alone in your process.

Thanks Again
    Sharie Arnold
    PM Solutions
    sharie.arnold@pi-agency.us

"Do one thing everyday to get you one step closer to achieving your goal......"