Thread: LOWEST PRICE IN THE WORLD: Complete Idiot's Guide to Private Investigating - 2007!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eric Catron is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: LOWEST PRICE IN THE WORLD: Complete Idiot's Guide to Private Investigating - 2007!

I have read a lot of training material and was wondering if this book is fairly current and what type of info it covers? I have been requesting it at our Public Library but has not come in yet.

Eric

Re: LOWEST PRICE IN THE WORLD: Complete Idiot's Guide to Private Investigating - 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Catron
    I have read a lot of training material and was wondering if this book is fairly current and what type of info it covers? I have been requesting it at our Public Library but has not come in yet.

Eric
    The edition IPIU sells is loaded with so much good information it is impossible to list. This Edition was published May 2007, which might explain why it is in limited supply at free libraries.

Eric Catron is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

That appears to be true. I have it on reserve, so once it is in I will see if its worth buying or reduntant information for me.