Thread: Becoming a member from Norway is wonderful

Arrow Becoming a member from Norway is wonderful

Hi all members,

I`m now a member of the International Private Investigators Union and a don’t regret it at all I’m actually quite pleased and I have been reading the E-books now for 10 hours straight and just waiting for my order to get here.

I live in Norway and think IPIU is a good way for me to learn about private investigation. There are no schools or education available here in Norway so doing this on internet is perfect

One thing that is a problem for me is that a can’t use the free magazine Subscription because I live in Norway. But that’s not a big deal anyway.

Thanks so fare and take care

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Becoming a member was wonderful

Henrik -

That's quite a nice testimonial! Good for you!

It says a lot about IPIU, that you've been a member for almost a year and you are - of course - still reading and learning.

Keep up the great work and let us know if any of us can assist you in any way.

All the best!

Lynne

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will

Greetings Henrik, how are you doing? I hope fine.

Thanks for sharing your this with us, I can feel your excitement through this post, I'm glad you're here with us.

Have a great day.
    JoI

Thanks Lynne and Jerome

I'm fine but a little busy with all the reading, I have read chapter 1, 2 and 3 and I have learned a lot already both regarding the system in US and here in Norway. It’s an eye opener on how mush information it is out there and how bad people generally are to take advantage of it. It’s fun to learn about the system and how to use it : ) But it takes a lot of time be course everything I read about a then spends hours on internet to get more information regarding the subject.

I think I have added over 50 webpage’s to my favorites since yesterday

Sincerely

Henrik

Greetings Henrik, you're very welcome, I'm glad to hear that you've been keeping busy with the materials gathered. I lost a whole lot of sleep learning this board when I first joined, but, it was well worth it in the long run, I wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome O Isaac
    Greetings Henrik, you're very welcome, I'm glad to hear that you've been keeping busy with the materials gathered. I lost a whole lot of sleep learning this board when I first joined, but, it was well worth it in the long run, I wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.
    I’m working nights so I have a lot of time to study without losing any sleep, I usually study six to seven hours every night and sometimes more when I’m working. It’s nice to have a lot of time so I can learn a lot about private investigation entirely from the beginning and dig deeply into every topic

Sincerely

Henrik

Greetings Henrik, it's always nice hearing from you how are you doing? I hope fine.

I know with all the hard work and time spent reading on these forums will have great rewards in the long run(completing tests and assignments) I also know that they've (IPIU staff ) put alot of thought into the learning principles and the most effective methods for learning, if you follow these methods you will succeed and become successful in this profession.

Have a great day.

Re: Becoming a member from Norway is wonderful

Greetings Henrik!

Be patient and you will soon see a European Forum which will include Norway and other countries open.

We will make sure the magazines get to you in some fashion, even if we have to provide a special Europe Membership.

And because you seem to write in English very well, you might want to sign up for a free moderator training class - which will allow you to use any other languages you are fluent in.

We have members worldwide, and we will first concentrate on expanding this sire to include those countries where English is spoken. But most countries have their own language choice, and any union member that speaks and writes other non-English languages will certainly be of help.

All my best,

Robert

PS: The International Private Investigators Union is becoming quite known as the largest civilian spy organization in the world. I say "civilian" because our union members are typically not employed by any government, but they are employed by civilian agencies who need spies to handle their cases.
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Re: Becoming a member from Norway is wonderful

Thanks,

That was some interesting information Robert

A European Forum sounds like a good initiative, and will probably make it easier for people like me to join the IPIU. I hope I will take the test soon and become a level 4 member. But for me I think it’s good to use a lot of time reading and learning the stuff in the Operations Manual, it’s a lot of new words and things I have to learn about the American system. But I think its fun to learn and maybe some day a can put it to use.

I have to think about the free moderator training class, maybe I can try that when I have passed my test. I like to focus on one thing at the time.

I also have a question that a like to address.

I have a lot of time off be course I’m working nights. My dream is to get a mentor/friend down in U.S that a can visit and get some kind of on the job training, (off course unpaid) I just want the chance to learn. I think this would be I good way for me to learning new things about the American system from time to time and how a private investigator is working.

If someone have that kind off possibility and like to offer me a chance to observe and learn a would be very thankful

Sincerely

Henrik Johansson