Thread: Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 Access to all forums.

Thumbs up Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 Access to all forums.

This topic has been moved.

Click here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3062

I have received my Photo Credentials. Also received Code of Ethics and it is already been signed. Just waiting to mail the information back to you. After you received my Code of Ethics will I be in Level 3.

Thanks for the information.

Prem K. Prasad

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Prem, yes, you will be at level 3 after IPIU gets your signed Code of Ethics, and your membership dues. Good luck in all you do.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    I'm already at level 3, I believe... yiphieeee... so excited. Waiting for my test and manual now... singing and whistling...

Petra,
    Did IPIU automatically upgrade your level or did you have to personally request an upgrade. I have signed my Code of Ethics, sent in my fingerprinting etc. and I now have my certificate, manual and exam. I will be finished with the manual later this week (hopefully).
    Thank you,
    Mary

***** Certified SPI

Hello Mary,
    You are further ahead then I am then... I am still waiting for my manual. Once they receive your test you will go to level 4. That usually takes a few days to take effect after they received it. Why don't you take some time and browse the forums, get involved. Check out different threads and say hello to some of your fellow newbies. It will help you get used to the software better, and it will get your post count up some. That way you will have less problems once you get to level 4, you will already know some of the ways to get around. Just a well meant suggestion. Good luck to you and don't forget to post your results once you get them.

***** Certified SPI

Joe,
    you did your last post in here in April. Did you find out your answer? I bet you did.

For others, forum titles are not to be confused with access levels. The titles are promoted for involvement in the forums. The more you post, the higher your forum title. There is some of us that have less posts (which is alright, too) but are at a higher level (1-4). Then there is others that have a higher posting number but maybe they are slower in processing their paperwork (for whatever reason), and they haven't made it to level 4 yet (for example)... Hope this helped. See you in the forums.

Smile Thank you

Thank you Petra for the words of encourgement. I am finding that the more time I invest in navigating my way around, I shall become more comfortable and at ease.

Mary Paula

Moderator Note: