Thread: In one day I had e-mails galore! My PI Agency Corp name was submitted, & I was in business!

In one day I had e-mails galore! My PI Agency Corp name was submitted, & I was in business!

Hello fellow Investigators.

I just wanted to say a few things about the experience I have had with IPIU as of late. I love it here. I am a PI Agency Corporation owner with the Colorado package. That was the single most important decision I have made in a long time. Not to mention the best thing I have done for me and my family.

First of all the customer service. Gary and Daryl at the IPIU corp office are fantastic! I signed up for my credentials, management membership and Colorado PI Agency Corporation package on a Thursday.

By the next day I had e-mails galore! My PI Agency Corp name and license was submitted, I was a corp in a day!

Then the Monday, my credential paperwork came. That same day I am a level 3, so I start reading and reading, I took the test on a Wednesday. I actually was going faster than the US Mail service.

Then I was put in contact with Agent Relations. Those people there are like a guardian angel. They will verify credentials, get your file togeather....it is endless!

I am now a 3 week old company. I have already had cases through my Colorado office (making some real good money too! ). I have made more contacts as a business than it would ever be possible doing this on my own.

Lawyers, Car dealerships, doctors offices, and I have even built rapport with the local PD and State police in my area.

I cannot say enough good things about the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU). I was in the US Army for 4 years. And the comradely I see here is equal if not greater than even that.

I just want to extend a heartfelt thank you and God bless to all of you here on the forum, and to the seldom seen Corp, security and agent relations folks.

Thank You,

Christopher Beaudoin
    President
    Full Spectrum Investigations,INC

Wow! I am impressed with your motivation. I am a newbie with this organization and it is so interesting how you got everyting settle in such a short period of time.

Here is the way....

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy Tep
    Wow! I am impressed with your motivation. I am a newbie with this organization and it is so interesting how you got everyting settle in such a short period of time.
    It is all about planning and organization. If you have a plan in place and you do ALL the things IPIU sets in place, you to will be good to go. If you have any questions, post alot! You will get answers, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and good luck.

Chris

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Christopher, it's nice meeting you, I want to wish you and your family all the best and thank you for sharing your testimony here with us and in such merriment.

This is very encouraging to hear, keep up the good work, and I; wish you continued success.

Have a great day.

Re: A few things About IPIU......

That is inspiring to me. I am still doing my reading and studying to take my test. So I can mail it in so I can start receiving job offers. I have never got excited about a career until I heard about the possibility of being a PI and having my own agency. I wish everyone continued success in there pursuit of private investigation as a career.

Re: A few things About IPIU......

Hi Christopher,
    What an inspiration you are! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with all of us.
    I too have contemplated getting the CO office package.

Thank you and the best of success to you.

Joan Stanley

Dan Kern is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: In one day I had e-mails galore! My corp name was submitted, & I was in business!

Christopher, I have also taken the same path as you. It is nice seeing things come to fruition.
    Take care and good luck.

Re: In one day I had e-mails galore! My corp name was submitted, & I was in business!

Christopher, good luck with your private investigation career. I am going to buy my package soon. I also want to start my own agency.

Chris, I have purchased my package, and I am going to do the CO corp package soon. I hope it goes as good with me as it did with you. Good Luck! Aaron Kemp

Raymond Griffin - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2008 - 2009 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I'm not sure if Christopher is around the boards anymore but I would still like to say congratulations.

As for me, I will be seeking employment at an agency hoping to be sponsored for my cc license so I can put my time in, pay my dues and work my way up.

However, at the same time, I would like to purchase the CO package deal and work part time on my own business so that by the time I am ready for my C license my business will have gained a reputable name for itself and I can take on an employee or two and eventually shape it into a nice family business.

And good luck to everyone else that will be taking this route, I hope you all do very well. And when your company gets nice and big, Don't forget about the "newbies" that come walking in trying desperately to find work and sponsorship for their cc. I'm sure we can all, or at least most relate to that

Edwina Berlijn - is offline Private Investigator Union Member

Bachelor of Science Degree - Criminal Justice Graduate

Hi Chris,
    Congrats...and hope things are going great for you. I am thinking about the same thing, but I am still busy with family stuff..I hope to do the same CO that you are doing soon.
    Take care,
    Edwina Berlijn

Lynn E Payne is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Re: In one day I had e-mails galore! My PI Agency Corp name was submitted, & I was in business!

Christopher, Congratulations on your carreer taking off. Best of luck to you and your family.
    Lynn Payne

Re: In one day I had e-mails galore! My PI Agency Corp name was submitted, & I was in business!

Time to start researching to find out if I can get the CO Corporate Package and do business in AZ where I'll be relocating to later this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy D. Kendall View Post
    Time to start researching to find out if I can get the CO Corporate Package and do business in AZ where I'll be relocating to later this spring.
    The CO Corporate Package allows you to do business anywhere in the world, as long as you run all of your clients through your headquarters office in Denver, from where you can dispatch portions of the case to other states.

More details are here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22450

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Mark Messare - is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

I just signed up for the Denver Corp package on Friday. Im anxiously waiting to get everything finalized. I tried to work through my NY corporation and then with a retired FBI guy, however Im finding now that the Colorado Corp package is exactly what I need to take the next step into private law enforcement. I agree with Chris that IPIU is AWESOME !!! The time I spent on the phone on Friday to get things rolling was invaluable !!!! Thanks, IPIU

Mark Messare
    www.privatelawenforcement.com

Kevin Urbanczyk-- is offline *** (E)
    PI Agency Corporation Owner

Professional Management Member:

Yeah, The Corp deal is the best thing .. for $299 (only $99 renewal later), it's a great deal, with the office space, phone, "secretary", email forwarding, etc, etc .. tax write-offs, etc ..

It's a great deal.

Just googled Christophers biz name, and seems he's still out there beating the streets

Dan MacPhee is offline * Certified
    Private Investigator Forum Member

This looks like a great deal.Just what I was looking for!!!!!

I'm not sure I understand how having a Colorado Investigation Corp allows PI's to conduct business in other states. Anyone have Q&A link?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hawkins View Post
    I'm not sure I understand how having a Colorado Investigation Corp allows PI's to conduct business in other states. Anyone have Q&A link?
    The concept is the same that allows Walmart, which is headquartered in Arkansas, to operate in other states.

There are some options for you to look at:

Go here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?248

In the above forum link, look at the top 2 topics to get a better understanding.

You can also call the IPIU office at 406-534-0251 or 800-548-1526 after 830AM (Mountain Time) .

Another upgrade to the Colorado program is to become a lifetime member of IPIU as a corporate owner, which includes free help from IPIU in obtaining a local licensed private investigator in your area to sponsor your agency license. Although the Lifetime Membership is $999, it will save you three years in trying to get your own local license on your own.

Here is the link:
    http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/pr...roducts_id=998
    Agent Relations
    (406) 534-0251

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 31st Year Serving 48,366 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Hello Christopher ,

Thank you for your service to our country...I wish you all the best with your business and most important to your family, friends and with us here at IPIU...God Bless....

dannyguda