Thread: IPIU is the Real Deal

Jose DeLeon is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Smile IPIU is the Real Deal

Just want to encourage those with doubts. IPIU is the Real Deal.
    I signed up in April of 2005 and got side tracked, so never really got into it. I came across the website in March of this year, which peaked my interest again. In the last three months, I have renewed my credentials, paid for membership, taken the online version of the test(scored a 99 overall), and have already been offered two assignments. I'm currently awaiting my badge and business cards. Its almost too easy. Patience does pay off.
    Good luck and keep reading for more info.

Thumbs up Yes It Is A Real Deal!

I first joined IPIU in 2002 and I am now a Loss Prevention Investigator for a rapidly growing multi-million dollar company. I am a direct report to the VP and CEO. I know my professional credentials and applying what I have learned from this organization assisted me in securing my current position.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jose DeLeon
    Just want to encourage those with doubts. IPIU is the Real Deal.
    I signed up in April of 2005 and got side tracked, so never really got into it.
    Jose,

Congratulations and welcome back! I too, was sidetracked (I joined in 2004) and just recently passed the test. Good luck and Mahalo for your testimony.

It is a real deal, if the opportunity is right in front of the door, and not all those type of (profiling the individual for their own interest).

IPIU is like a ladder that gives a chance to become a good investigator and be acquainted to all distinguished people who works not only for money but for a real sense of "individuals integrity", as well as for worlwide Law & Justice .

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Jose, nice to meet you. I do hope all is well with you and you're doing fine.

Thanks for sharing your testimonial about all the accomlishment in this profession, I wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.
    JoI