Thread: I need to renew my PI Photo Credentials

I need to renew my PI Photo Credentials

I have a question to ask and that is my badge expired 2/28/2006 and i haven't recieved any notice of it in the mail for renewal yet . It expired soon be two months ago and no letter in the mail to aks to renew it why is this or is it an oversight . Will a moderator email me or send my renewal out please . Yhank,You Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lowe
    I have a question to ask and that is my badge expired 2/28/2006 and i haven't recieved any notice of it in the mail for renewal yet . It expired soon be two months ago and no letter in the mail to aks to renew it why is this or is it an oversight . Will a moderator email me or send my renewal out please . Yhank,You Michael
    Hi Michael,

When you have QUESTIONS, you should go back to where you posted YOUR intro in the INTRODUCTION FORUM and put your questions there. Someone will then provide the answers you need there.

Hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lowe
    Michael,

Call 800-548-1526 and ask for Gary, Starla, or Diane, they will help you.

Allen